Open Vitae Medical Cruiser

"Accomplice? He is gone. But I would like to leave a message." He cleared his throat and looked toward a camera stationed on the hull. "First of all, I am sorry. The guards are your family, I can understand that. Better than anyone. I might not have been the cause of that, but I brought it to you, and I am sorry." He looked solemn. "But... I need your help. I do not know what I am... I was hoping you could help." Blindfold smiled as his suspicions came to the fore of his mind. "If you're busy... I understand, but this is important, to me at least." He sighed. "You are a good man, and you have the power to control your own destiny. That is a rare gift. Use it wisely." Blindfold walked away sadly. I might never know what I am... but at least I tried.
He knew it was dangerous, but he skimmed again, just a bit. His cheeks reddened as he found the cause of his dramatic change. He grinned, despite himself.
"Don't let her get away, Daniel," he said loudly over his shoulder. "She's a keeper."

Last edited:
The guards in their observation building recorded the message through the camera, creating a clip and saving it to their monitors. It was simple for them to get the message out towards Daniel, and as one got it sent over the other reached back towards the speaker. "The message will be sent along with the footage, and even if he invites you in we'll have to decline. The Vitae family uses the hangar and is a good connection, but we cannot allow unknown threats inside - do you have a way for the Doctor to reach out to you?"

Blindfold smiled. "Twisted Truths cafe in Nexus City. Don't worry about the time, I'll be there."

Agape smiled at his words giving a small laugh as she leaned into his hand. When he said they had lost time she nodded, "Y-yes I may have lost the time as well...But-But I did not mind." She blushed fiddling her fingers as he helped her with her shawl, he got a bit closer to him as he pulled her gently. Agape felt if she got any closer she might kiss him again, and then they would never leave. Agape settled for looking up at him and lifting herself to place a small peck on his mouth. When she lowered herself back to the ground she bit her lip trying to contain her smile. Turning away from him she grabbed his hand. "Let us go..I-I feel that if I ke-keep kissing you..... I-I..... will not be able to...stop." Since she had turned all that could be seen was her ears peeking from under her pink hair they were burning red. Agape thought it best that they leave at that moment as she tugged his sleeve to pull him along.

Daniel nodded along as Agape let him adjust her shawl, smiling as she continued to blush in front of him. He found the sight of it incredibly adorable and wanted to keep her there with him, but his mind was set on getting to take their photos. As he finished he let his hands fall to his side, "All done, you still look great." He chuckled, smiling kindly as she leaned towards him and gave him a quick peck on the lips. The action made him blink a bit in surprise, but it only brought a bit more color to his face before he let her take his hand and lead him out of the room. Her admission to potentially losing control should they continue only made him laugh again, giving her hand a squeeze to let her know he was listening. From behind he noted the color filling up her ears as well, but he held back from saying anything. Instead he just admired her as they moved, his free hand lifting a circular orb off of a desk near the door as they left and pocketing it.

When they neared the exit the lowered the ramp to let the two leave, and as they reached the guards one was quick to note that he had a message waiting for him on his monitor when he returned from a guest who had dropped by.

Agape was thankfully for the squeeze he gave her hand, it helped push her feet forward as they walked. As they walked towards the exit her blush had finally calmed, moving next to him she grabbed his arm and held on to it resting it on her chest. She still held his arm, but she wanted to be closer to him and was still wary of people in general. She stole glances at him as they walked down the ramp, admiring his features. Every time her eyes landed on his lips she could only remember the kiss, she shook the blush that was creeping up her neck away. Politely waving to the guards and giving a small hello before she followed Daniel.

Daniel was still carrying a box full of sandwiches when they returned, and after a polite greeting to the guards they waved them through without checking the contents. "They really did give us a lot of these." He remarked as they made it back into the hangar, the familiar sight a comfort to him as he glanced back towards Agape. "Do you mind bringing the ramp down? I'm going to need you to reach into my pocket, my right one, and lift out a small device. I think you've seen me do this before so I think you can find the button." Daniel went on with a smile. He was actually confident in being able to hold the box in one hand, or potentially just set it down to take care of the ramp, but seeing Agape so invested in the photos made him want to see how she'd react to the request.

Agape trailed behind Daniel, feeling his eyes on her made her embarrassed, and walking with him, in general, was always pleasant. She carried the stack of photos happily, just eager to be able to help. Smiling at the guards and giving a small greeting of her own before turning to Daniel as he spoke. "Yes, many sandwiches. We can eat on the trip, and I can give some to my mother." She hummed happily and stopped listening as he asked for her help. Agape beamed again nodding, she enjoyed helping him. Especially since he didn't ask for it often, but it also gave her chances to show Daniel the things she had learned on her own. Shifting the photos to one hand she reached in his right pocket, biting her lip as she tried to concentrate to grab the device. Once she was sure she had it she pulled it out staring at the buttons for a moment before picking the one she thought was right. Agape looked at the ramp excitedly confident she had chosen the right one, but also hoping the ramp went down.

Hearing that Agape was not only excited to eat the sandwiches while they traveled, but she had intended for them to be shared with her mother his smile grew. He hadn't been aware of that intention but he found it sweet that she wanted to save them and make sure that her family could experience something from the Nexus. When she reached inside his pocket he glanced towards her for a bit, only noting that she was biting her lip before his attention shifted elsewhere. As she lifted the device and pressed the button the ramp responded quickly in lowering itself with a release of air and pressure, Daniel smiled at the sight before turning towards Agape and nodding along. "Looks like you got it right on the first try, good job." He smiled before starting to make his way up the ramp alongside her. When they managed to get inside he approached the fridge, resting the box atop the counter beside it before opening it up and starting to shift as many as he can inside of the fridge so that they would keep longer for their trip the following morning.

Agape met his gaze and gave a wide smile, she was happy that she chose to look at the small details. Her favorite thing was to observe after all. "Happy to help Daniel!" She gave another cheeky smile before following him inside, shifting the photos back in her arms and hanging the key on her finger as she walked. When they reached inside she placed the keys and photos on the table before lifting the keys and pressing the button to close the ramp. Smiling Agape held them in her hand walking to the kitchen. She took a moment to lean against the frame of the kitchen's entrance admiring his frame. After a moment of watching him reorganize the fridge, she walked up behind him and went to wrap her hands around his waist and press her head against his back. She would open her hand in the front to show his keys in them, but wanted to stay hugging him for a moment.

Daniel smiled as he felt Agape wrap her arms around him, her head nuzzling into his back as she drew herself closer. She was warm beside him after the few moments of cold from opening the fridge, and now that he was finished with the box they had gotten he ran a free hand along her arms as they wrapped around his waist. When he saw that she was showing him the keys to the ship he chuckled, retrieving them after a moment and pocketing them again. "You were more than welcome to put them back in there yourself, but I appreciate you helping me there Agape." He remarked, idly running his hand along her arms but staying still so that he may enjoy her company. "You're adorable by the way, I think your family would really appreciate your gifts."

Agape mumbled into his back closing her eyes, "Daniel is welcome." She enjoyed the feeling of his hand trailing over her skin, she couldn't help but hold him a little tighter when he called her adorable. "I am glad, they are very simple. It is custom to give gifts upon return. Though Daniel is the one who is adorables." Agape let him go after a moment before moving towards the counter. "I will make tea." Agape smiled turning to him, she thought since it is night time they should have tea. It had become sort of natural for her, even while he was gone to have tea in the morning and evening. Picking up the teacups she looked at him before turning her gaze to the sink. "I am very nervous to leave. I have never rode on a ship before." She placed the cup on the counter and reached down to grab a pot before filling it with water, she thought it would be better to busy her hands and ease her worries. She was so excited and nervous she didn't think she could sleep, and then with the memories of their intimacy early causing her face to turn pink and her heart to race she knew it would be a restless night.

As Agape explained the custom for giving gifts upon return he only nodded, it had made sense to him and there were individuals in his own culture that believed as such but it wasn't as widespread a notion. Then again, a few years was a long time and missing them for so long would warrant some kind of special return in any culture he would hope. He laughed to himself as Agape returned the compliment, and he would have ruffled her hair if she wasn't nestled against his back at the moment. When she did let go that moment had passed, instead Daniel smiled as she made her way towards the counter and started to make tea for the evening.

He busied himself for a moment as he took the box off the counter and it down beside the couch, out of the way for them preparing any food and somewhere he could remember to remove later on. Or return, not that the Leaky Servo would be missing their box or anything. When Agape started to explain her nerves Daniel shifted his attention back towards her, letting out a small chuckle as he approached. "You'll be fine, trust me; you hardly feel it moving after a few moments." Daniel remarked, this time he was able to wrap his arms around her while she worked. He kept his forearms around her waist and leaned his head over her shoulder as she worked, noting that her faced was turning pink he pulled her a bit closer. "It'll still be a relatively quick trip to get there too, the Nexus makes it interesting like that." He went on, letting her still focus on the task at hand.

Agape took a moment to lean into her arms as he spoke. She had no reason to worry, she was most excited to just see her family and new sibling. Especially now that she could introduce Daniel, though she would have to explain that they were not mates just..dating. Moving a bit so she didn't melt in his arms, she reached over for the tea leaves placing them in the pot to simmer after filling it with water. Turning her head she looked at him, "Daniel will up the pot on the heat please?" Agape smiled moving to place a quick kiss on his cheek.

The faster she drank the tea they faster they could sleep and then leave in the morning, at least that was the way she saw it. Once her moved she would watch him. Agape picked up his cup in her hand thumbing over the ice and the engraved words she had put. Was this where the feelings had started?...No...She leaned her elbows on the counter before putting the cup down again.

He rose a brow as Agape asked for his help, the kiss on the cheek not helping as he worked to process her request. "Put the pot on the heat?" He returned quizzically, glancing to it as he made sure it was set at the right temperature. Too hot and the tea wouldn't taste right, same if they left it on for too long but with both of them there he wasn't all that worried about it not going well. He set the pot up correctly and made sure that the water was boiling the right way.

As he finished setting up he turned back towards Agape, seeing her run a finger over his gift. When she settled in to rest her elbows on the counter he smiled to himself, figuring that she had a lot on her mind at the moment. After double-checking the pot and making sure it'd be done soon he returned to her side, leaning forward and kissing the nape of her neck before pulling away. "Something troubling you Agape?"

Agape nodded when he returned her question, maybe she had used the wrong terms. As she was lost in her thoughts the kiss on her neck startled her just a bit, she jumped gripping the cup. Glancing back she saw it was Daniel and let out a small breathe. Agape wasn't sure what was troubling her, there were plenty of things. But, not understanding her own feelings were probably when bothered her the most. Agape looked back at the cup, "Yes...though I don't think it is trouble." She placed the cup and the counter lifting her hands to hold her chin. "There are still many emotions I do not understand....and it is strange having a feeling with no name in my chest." Lifting her right hand she placed it to her chest glancing at the cup as she thought. "I do not know when the feelings started. Or what they are named..." Pushing herself off the counter she turned to him staring at him. "I am worried about my family and going home. About the presents, and while Daniel is gone it will not be as lonely, but...Daniel will not be there." Agape's face scrunched up, "There are so many strange feelings I did not know existed..."

Daniel listened as she worked to explain her feelings and what was causing her concerns, he sat back and listened as she went on; keeping from distracting her as she did her best to share her emotions. "How about this, if you're having trouble putting it into words you can just share them with me. We can go lay on the couch with our tea, and you can let me know how you feel about everything alright?" He did his best to reassure her, running a hand along her arm for a moment before moving back to the tea as it finished up. He lifted it from the heat and brought down another cup, retrieving his own from the counter as he poured for the both of them. Taking a moment to turn off the heat he held both of their cups, holding back a small smirk as he mentioned "Follow." without looking back to see how she responded to their ongoing joke. When he made it over to the couch he would set both cups down and make some room for her, one of his hands free with his palm facing upwards as he glanced back towards her. Sharing emotions through her ability was still unnatural for him, but he hoped that it was of some comfort for her to do so, and it may just be the most accurate way to work through them.

Agape nodded allowing her face to relax from it's scrunched up expression. He was right, she could just share them with him. It was easier after all fro her to communicate that way. Agape thought that since she was on the Nexus, communicating feelings the way Daniel did would be best. But, coming to terms with the fact that she didn't know but a limited set of emotions, it was harder than she expected. She watched him walk away from her to fix their cups of tea. This was still her favorite part of the day regardless of what else had been going on. When he said follow she smiled letting out a small laugh before trailing behind him. As she was she shifted leaving her eyes open as her complexion lightened, and her features shifted to a white and blue mix of colors. She waited for him to sit before sitting beside him. Agape was grateful for him allowing to show her emotions this way, and after a moment of thinking, she placed her hand in his and closed her eyes.

She sent the small happy feelings she had felt long before this day, ones she couldn't identify, the ones she had chose to ignore. She shared her racing heart when he looked at her in her undergarments, her flushing emotions when she had seen him undress. The desire when he kissed her and the overwhelming want and need to have him by her side.

Daniel smiled to himself after hearing her lighthearted laugh behind him, it was enough to make him confident that he was on the right path to helping her resolve some of her troubles. When his eyes fell back on her he was able to admire her shift in form, it wasn't that often that he got to see her like this but he took the opportunity to soak the sight in as she took a seat beside him and placed her hand atop his own. He gave it a light squeeze as she shared her emotions with him, and he did his best to focus on what each meant. The happy bubble of energy, a flush of embarrassment, a hot desire and that sense of need for companionship. All throughout it Daniel stayed still, his hand gripping hers firmly as she shared all of it with him but as it started to ebb down he turned back towards her. "Thank you for sharing Agape, I.. I can't assume I know the names of each emotion for you, but I definitely know what you're feeling this way." Daniel started, remembering the last flashes of emotions that he had received. He took a glance towards the two cups of tea that were cooling down on the table and smiled to himself, a small smirk as he deemed that the cups could use a bit of time to cool off.

Daniel's grip on Agape's hand tightened again, a little differently this time before he reached over and suddenly pulled her atop of him on the couch; his own form lying back so that she wouldn't crash into his torso. He felt very similarly to her, and he shared that same thought; the delight he felt when he returned home to see her waiting, his excitement when she explained how much she enjoyed his company, his own desire when they had shared their first kiss and just how much he wanted to keep bringing her closer to himself. That emotion was easy to express without sharing it just by the pull, as his free hand wrapped around her and pressed against the small of her back. "I'm not leaving anytime soon." He assured, looking into her shifted eyes and appearance.

Agape opened her eyes as the feeling of her sharing the emotions slowly faded. When she opened her eyes he was looking at her. "Y-you do?" Her eyes peered t him curiously. Though he couldn't name all of them, she was happy that he at least understood the way she felt. Agape smiled gently as he tightened the grip on her hand, before she fell on him, her free hand lifted to blunt her fall. Her hand was against his chest and she leaned over him. When he shared her emotions her eyes glowed for a moment as she processed them. Agape's blue eyes scanned his face, her own hair had shifted and framed hers, the shawl once again slipping off her shoulder from the movement. The same feelings she had felt flashed through every vein until the reached her mind.

The feelings alone made her flush, the closeness they shared at that moment was all the more reason to. Her gaze shifted from his face to his chest she watched his chest lift and fall under her hand for a moment until he brought her closer. Agape lifted her gaze back to his as he spoke, her flush failed to fade as he scanned her face and appearance. Agape could only bite her lip and nod giving a small smile to his words. Her eyes flicked from his lips and then his eyes again. She had the sudden urge to kiss him.

Back