The Masquerade Vitaly and Alexander Volkov

Status
Not open for further replies.

SedentaryCobra

Outhouse Poet
I'm taking a guess that the previous, archived stuff is 'non-cannon' for the most part, and it's been so long since I used the old character anyway that I barely remember who it was. Here's a new pair to play with.

I'm also not sure how frequently I'll be able to post, but if I need to leave, I'll find some way to make an exit without breaking the flow of the RP.

Name: Vitaly Volkov

51a6bee3953602b02f5b8ace343dcc56.jpg

Born: August 12, 1995

Place of Birth: London, England

Species: Human

Residence: He owns a small flat in Newham

Derangements: Severe insomnia, frequent nightmares, lack of empathy

Appearance: Spindly and gangly, Vitaly Volkov is a ghastly figure. Bony under the clothes he wears, he stands at 6'10 and a mere 120 pounds. His eyes are sunken, and skin pale. His wardrobe consists of a lot of threadbare clothes acquired secondhand, and though he has the money, doesn't usually spend it. His features are sharp and pronounced, and, though old, has a highly recognizable scar running from his right brow back above his ear. He wears a silver ring around his neck, and though he doesn't realize it, it bears the mark of a Malkavian. His eyes are a startling pale blue-green, a trait shared with his brothers.

Notes: While not paranoid, per-se, he has far more curiosity for conspiracies and plots than most would find healthy. He also has the odd habit of preparing for things far ahead of time, with several backups of computer data and a handful of safe houses scattered throughout London.

Name: Alexander 'Sasha' Volkov

2ad7d487f69128d13fb733543de36417.png

Born: June 8, 1989

Place of Birth: Vladimir, Soviet Union

Species: Human

Residence: He owns a home in the Hackney borough.

Derangements: Desensitized to violence, quick to anger, startling lack of empathy

Appearance: Managing the polar opposite of his brother, Alexander built like a boxer (a sport he both plays and enjoys watching). 5'11" and 220 pounds, Alexander dresses himself in oil stained tank tops and heavy jackets. He wears a silver ring on his scarred fingers, matching that of his brother, emblazoned with the emblem of the Malkavian.

Notes: While not paranoid, per-se, he has far more curiosity for conspiracies and plots than most would find healthy.

There is a third brother, four years older than Vitaly, Pyotr, currently fighting in Afghanistan and Syria. There is one other living relative, an uncle in Russia, but there has been no contact with him in nearly a decade.

History: Alexander lived together with his mother and father in Vladimir, in the end of the Soviet Union. As it began its final collapse, the father, a high ranking official within the government, took his family and left to England, his mother's original home. They lived a difficult but happy life for several years, and had two more children. One day, though, their father began to bring home far more money than he made normally, and was wearing a silver ring, and gave a similar one to their mother. Things were happy, for a while, before the father became progressively more angry and violent, more often drunk than not. When Vitaly was twelve, Pyotr sixteen, and Sasha eighteen, their father snapped, and killed their mother with a kitchen knife, and was inches from murdering both the children as well, had Sasha not returned from work, and brought a tire iron over their father's skull, killing him.

Sasha, with connections to several of Hackney's gangs, managed to get the incident cleaned up quickly. Each of them, though, changed significantly following the incident. Sasha became more affiliated with the gangs, finding himself leader of his own small one, as well as juggling several business, a mechanic, a gym, several apartments, a bar and the like. Pyotr joined the military to get away from it all, and managed to make his way into the SAS. Vitaly buried himself in his computer, and became plagued by nightmares, eventually making a living by working on networks and computers for other people, and occasionally hacking into things for Sasha.[/spoiler][/spoiler]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back