Idea Voting

Treasure

Void
I really enjoy trying to keep up with daily voting. I really like this site, and I want to keep it high on the list. However, I have not found an easy way to access the voting site. What if an easy link was added to the header bar? Perhaps between "What's New" and "Media?" That way, it would be easy to access as well as a reminder as people use the header.

That is my idea. Thank you for its consideration.

Hm. Right now the voting link is on the home page, right hand side. But you have to scroll down a bit.

The reason it's not in a more visible spot right now was purely aesthetic. We couldn't get the image to not look out of place in more visible spots. But no reason I can't leave the mandatory image one on the front page, and put a text link one somewhere else.

Right now we don't want to add more things to the nav bar though since it's already pretty packed as it is, but I'll see what I can do to put a second more visible voting option somewhere.

Thank you for your consideration! I did not know there was any button at all to be clicked. I looked now, and the reason I had not seen it before is I think I did not go down far enough and/or it blended with the "affiliates" section. I understand not putting it on the nav bar, but perhaps just moving it up a bit might be good.

Thank you for your time.

Alrighty, we re-arranged the forums a bit which slimmed down the nav bar enough to include a vote link in it :)

Back