New User wading through the never-never

Wildflower

Hello! You can call me Wild. I'm a veteran forum rp player and a published author of poetry and short stories.

By day, I am a sexual assault program educator at an accredited rape crisis center. I take my work very seriously and am honored to work and support survivors every day.

By night, I am an onstage performer. I tell short stories and recite my poetry on stages in the local area. I, also, manage my own podcast.

I am a Returned Peace Corps Volunteer, I served two years in Mongolia with a nomadic herding tribe, in the eastern steppe. I've been to 47 countries and I plan to visit all of the countries that make up planet earth before I die.

I have two furbabies, Kesa and Oscar. They are my entire life.

As far as rp decorum goes for me - I am very open-minded. The main genres I like to write in are historical, fantasy, supernatural, and slice of life. Mostly you can throw whatever idea you want at me and I will run with it.

Hard RP limit is rape scenarios. Due to my own mental health and the well-beings of others I will not thread this ever.

Hit me up about anything! I am not afraid of questions and will always answer honestly.

Welcome to STC! It's incredible that you've been so many places. It's great experience for writing and I can't wait to see your style! Slice of Life is a little slow for me, but fantasy is something I enjoy.

Hello Wild, it's very nice to meet you. Welcome to STC! Make sure to doublecheck our Account Approval Guide, that'll help you to get approved in no time.

Like Arya said, that is incredible, as is the work you do. I definitely commend you for that. Do you have a favorite country that you've visited out of all of them? I've yet to go out of the US myself, though hopefully next year will have to opportunity to do so.

Hey Arya! Thank your for commenting! I am excited to get in the community and get some writing going. :)

And thank you for your nice words, Yun Lee! My favorite country is Mongolia. I spent the majority of my time abroad there because of my two year service but I wouldn't trade that for the world. It's so beautiful and the people are so wonderful.

Last edited:
Hey there and welcome to Storyteller's Circle!

Just passing through to let you know that your account has been approved and you should now have access to all areas of the forum now.

Back