New User Wanna see something cute? ......... ITS A PUPPY IN THIS THREAD!

Gola

I was never good at Introducing myself so I tend to be the you ask I tell type person. I have been roleplaying for over 10 years with my husband Blitz and good friend Annie (along with other people.) I have tons of characters ranging mostly in the Supernatural/Paranormal genre. My replies are usually a paragraph but if I am on the computer I can get more done so I tend to do 2 or 3 depending on the roleplay style. I do have a lot of health problem and tend to use Roleplaying as my escape from reality with that being said I do need people to be patient with me the meds I go on some times are so strong that I will literally sleep for days up to a week and then it takes me a week to get back into the swing of things. (I do try to be as active as I can be). I tend to keep the people I roleplay with updated on my day to day health.

Here is a list of my Current characters going from girls to boys.

:emoji_dancer:GIRLS::emoji_dancer:
Tay Sutherland (Vampiress)
Gola Atsilv (Wolf)
Jewel Swanson (Witch or Vampiress)
Jadea Swanson (Witch or Human and is twin to Jewel)
Akasha (Vampiress)
Saige Connor (Human or Witch)
Josilynn Parks (Human)
Nova Galaxy (human)
DeyWulf (Human or Wolf)
Riv'Era Zulimar (Human or Witch)
Meliana Desserex (Shapeshifter Fox)
Scarlett (Human or Vampiress)
Skyler O'Riley (Vampiress)
Heather Dalton (human)
Naomi Silverfang (Shapeshifter Wolf)
Semmy Vangard (Human or Witch)
Sirana Langston (Human)

:emoji_man_in_tuxedo:GUYS::emoji_man_in_tuxedo:
Jarico O'Riley (Vampire)
Haun (Vampire)
David (Vampire)
Skool (Vampire)
Pyro (Shapeshifter Panther and twin to Hyro)
Hyro (Vampire and twin to Pyro)
Sypher (Human)
Micheal (Shapeshifter Wolf)
Alex (Shape shifter Wolf)
Prowler (Shapeshifter Tiger)
Donovan (Human as far as I know)
Lucius (Shapeshifter Wolf)
Kiazer (Shapeshifter Wolf)
Giovanni (Human)
Sam (human)
Kyle (Human)
Corey (Human)
Hayden Direson (Human or Demon King)
Shade (Demon)
Damian (Demon Lord)
Tobias (Wizard or human)
Joshua Holloway (Human)
Jayson Zulimar (Human or Wizard)

Here is a side note for anyone I roleplay with: Sometimes its hard to get into the characters mind frames

ex: if we are roleplaying and I am a girl in our roleplays but have done all day doing guys roleplays all day it will be hard to get into the girl mind frame, so I will get to them when I am in the girls frame of mind which is usually the next day or within hrs. depending on if I can switch while reading your reply:)

For those that Read this far Here is your prize a cute picture of my puppy training to be my service dog His name is Ryker

Hiya!! Welcome to STC >w<. Everyone I have met and talked to on here are really nice and understanding people, and I’m quite new here too ^-^ so I’m sure they will understand your situation!

I’m guessing from your OC’s you like fantasy roleplays? Is there any other genres you like?

Hiya!! Welcome to STC >w<. Everyone I have met and talked to on here are really nice and understanding people, and I’m quite new here too ^-^ so I’m sure they will understand your situation!

I’m guessing from your OC’s you like fantasy roleplays? Is there any other genres you like?
Oh! I forgot to say how adorable Ryker is >w<

Hoi! Welcome, and what a cute pup in training! I agree with Mystic; I think you'll find everyone to be understanding. I like the sound of a lot of your OC's, and tbh I have a rather self-indulgent vampire roleplay idea that could work nicely with a pre-established character like the ones you have. Message me if you're interested.

Welcome to STC! Sounds like you've got a lot to work with in terms of characters -- I doubt that you'll have any trouble getting some stories going. As always, we're here to help if there's anything you need or questions you may need to ask.

Welcome to Storyteller's!!
Your puppy is SO cute!!!!
I love how organized you are with your OC's!!
I hope you enjoy yourself!!

So far all I have ever really roleplayed is Supernatural fantasy and Romance I haven't really tried other genres but I do tend to pick things up really quick so I am always down to learn other styles

Awesome! When I switch genres I still use the same OCs but change them slightly to fit the setting they are in. So maybe that will help if you choose to do diffrent genres at some point?

Back