War of the Worlds

KrispyNugs

League of Legends addict
Hi guys! So I decided to give my first roleplay a go on here. I had planned this roleplay out on another site, but unfortunately the site was on a bad decline, so not many people were there to fill the roles and start the roleplay. I hope I can garner enough interest in it here in order to kick it off and see how it plays out! This is just a brief plot write-up. I left it a bit vague because I would love for somebody to actually help me with running this thing since it's my first roleplay on here. Please keep in mind though that I would like this to be a more semi-lit roleplay, with two well thought out paragraphs at the minimum. People need more than just a few sentences to go off of and respond to! If you're interested with co-running this please let me know in my PMs, if you're just interested in the roleplay then feel free to post here. As far as the co-runner, I'll be basing it on who has more experience with roleplays here due to the fact that I could really use the help! For now I'll start to make an information page where everything relating to the roleplay will go. Character sheets will eventually end up there as well when it comes time to actually begin making characters. When I get that set up I'll add the link here so everybody can go and check out the fleshed out and more in-depth information. If you'd like to find it individually it'll just be made in the OOC Discussion forums. Anywho, here we go!

~~~

In another dimension. a war wages between four worlds. These worlds correspond to all of the natural elements and exist unbeknownst to the humans of Earth. There is a prophecy that states that two humans from Earth have the power to stop the war. Many races have searched for the said humans while disguising their true appearances, but none have been successful in their quest so far. Little did they know that it was because the two humans hadn't grown into their powers, that is until recently. At that point in time they were both drawn to one place on Earth. The races felt this and chased after them, until their presences disappeared. Dejected the people left back for their home planets, but the humans were also sent into this new dimension. While they start out on the same side, both take their own sides of the alliances and end up against each other. This is where the prophecy becomes unclear. Will these two humans successfully stop the war or will they drive the worlds into further chaos with only one alliance coming out on top?

~~~

I'm interested. It sounds pretty similar to another RP I did before (not here), just with one race that controlled the four elements, a prophecy with one human for each element, and a bunch of other weird stuff. It was one of the coolest RPs I've done.

Back