Akashic Arcana War Pigs

Erenkuron66

"In due time, ms. Arachne... in due time."

Moscow, Confederacy.
22:00 hrs.

The transport slowed to a stop in front of the large military base outside the city, before moving to the gate as the large watchtowers kept an eye on the vehicle. The drivers gained access into the facility as the man in the suit stayed quiet. A line of men stood in front of the vehicle as the man stepped out. "Come on, then, we have no time to lose." 2 men opened the door on the other side and pulled Eren out, pulling him along as he dissappeared into one of the halls. The suited man looked at his communicator, getting a message.
"Derzhi yeye zdes'. Mne ne nuzhno otvlekat'sya."
The man nodded and put his communicator away, the men guarding the door Eren had been pulled through as he looked to arachne. "The emperor asks that you wait here while they... operate." He hesitated before finishing his statement.

"... Very well." She responded with a pause at first. She stood outside the door and kept her guard as she waited for the event to be over. She constantly questioned what was going on in her mind, why she was setup with that fake attack, why there was the need of a second transport, and why all of this was even done in the first place.

"(All of this is quite eventful. I had better be able to return back to the Academy, she might be worried about me.)"

The man looked down at his communicator, suddenly tensing up before walking towards the door. "Everyone come with me. We have a problem." All but 2 of the guards went in with him, the two making sure she didn't come in as well.

5 minutes earlier

Eren was pushed into the operating room, the computers and such all around the table. A younger man was standing in the corner of the room, smiling and nodding as Eren entered. Then he had remembered.
"Dmitri"

The man had trained with Eren for months, but he had been another willing subject. It was something Eren had never understood, and the one thing Eren and Dmitri never agreed on. But now that he was here, Eren knew he wouldn't be allowed to leave... at least not alive.

"So, if we already have a piece of this thing in me, why do we still need this guy's?"
One of the doctors spoke up. "I have told you this over and over, if you would listen. His IED device is completely intact, and one of a kind. It was the most potent and powerful that we made, besides the one put into you, but after your's combusted, it was useless to us!"
Dmitri laughed a bit as Eren stepped forward. "So once you get his device, you can raise an even more powerful army... what'll happen to the rest of us? The ones with regular AMP devices, that aren't as powerful?"
The doctor seemed nervous. "Well... that's up to the emperor, but in my personal opinion, anyone without the IED would be, eh... obsolete."
The second he finished his statement, Dmitri had him on the wall, pulling him off the floor and holding him by his lab coat. "You want to replace us? Your most loyal soldiers? Now I don't know about that... maybe it would be better if I would just kill him now and end this?" He pulled his gun up and fired at Eren, the bullet stopping inches from his forehead. Eren finally spoke. "We have the same abilities. You couldn't kill me if you tried, not while this thing is in me."
Dmitri turned, dropping the doctor as the guards raised their guns at them both. "You want to bet on that? I've always been able to kill you, I've just never had a good reason... until now." Dmitri gave a sick smile as the doctor ran out of the room. "Stop them! If that device is damaged, then I will lose everything!" The two guards walked forward, Dmitri and Eren both sending them flying out of the doors. Dmitri quickly locked them before turning to Eren as he backed up and brought his fists up in self defense. Dmitri laughed and brought his up as well. "Ah, Eren, you're not going to be the reason Romanov throws me to the curb. Nobody is going to make me obsolete, especially not some cowardly traitor like you!" He swung, Eren ducking and using his own momentum to pull him away, and returning to the same position, waiting for Dmitri to attack again.

"I need a breach unit in here, and make sure that anyone you send in uses non-lethal weapons. We don't need any deaths, on our side of the door or their's." The man said as he approached the door, looking inside through a plexiglass section of it.

"(What is going on in there...)" She exclaimed to herself as she listened in despite the door being closed and blocked off by two soldiers. Sounds like a fight is going on in there involving Eren.

"Let me in there. I was tasked by the Emperor to keep an eye on him, and that means I need to get in there, soldiers. So move out of my way or I'll force you."

The soldiers brought their guns up, one of them speaking. "My apologies, ma'am. We cannot let you enter." They trained their guns on her, just in case.

"I won't let them use that device. I'll kill you before they can get it!"
"It won't matter, Dmitri. We're both dead if you do, and if not I die anyways and you have time! Leave this place, you know it's your only chance at life!"
He didn't listen to a word Eren was saying. He only attacked, over and over, and Eren either blocked and put him on the floor, or used Dmitri's force to pull him aside. Finally, a breach team came up, setting charges on the door and getting ready to blow it open. 3 soldiers lined up at the door, checking their guns.

The charges blew and 3 shots fired: two hitting Dmitri in the arm and chest, another hitting eren in the leg. They both fell to the ground, electricity coursing through them as the soldiers entered, dragging Dmitri out and kicking Eren repeatedly as their form of punishment both for attacking the guard and for the future, as they knew they would be replaced soon as well. So while they could, they kicked and beat him as hard as they could. One stomp to the side of the head, and Eren was in a daze, everything blurry and barely visible.
Dmitri was taken off to calm down, put in a large holding cell for a while.

She however, refused to back down. "Can't you hear the explosions going on in there?! There's a serious fight going on inside that room, and you two are just standing there?!" She exclaimed in a small fit of rage. "You need to let me in there. Immediately."

"(If they deny me again, I'm forcing my way in.)"

They both looked back, one looking at the other. "Something's going on. I think we should let her through."
"It was a direct order from the emperor, that's treason!"
"There must be a reason this is happening, we need to let her through, if nothing else take her there."
The guard sighed, nodding. "Your responsibility if we are to be punished."
With that, they opened the door just as Dmitri was thrown into the cell. As they approached the room, the doctor watched for a moment as they beat Eren, not moving to stop them as the others went about their business.

Seeing that the soldiers were still beating on Eren, Anastaysia pulled out her Sniper Rifle and aimed at them. "Knock it off you two. I'll take over the situation here. Unless you'd like to find out what it's like to witness a Sniper Rifle in close-quarters." She exclaimed, motioning for them to move.

If they did move, she would move to lift Eren up. Even if they didn't move, she would speak to Eren. "Are you alright? Sounded like quite the firefight in here."

As the men raised their hands slowly, moving away from him, he slowly stood. The doctor stood. "What the hell are you doing in here? Emperor Romanov specifically told me you were not to enter until this was finished!" The third soldier held a gun to her head, standing beside her. "Gun down. Or I'll show you big guns don't win all fights." The two guards kept walking quickly past the room. Dmitri chuckled as he watched the encounter. "What is this, some drama on tv?" Although they couldn't hear him, he still spoke to himself.
"generals gathered at their masses, just like witches at black masses. Evil minds that plot destruction, sorcerers of death's construction."
Eren held his head as he tried to regain his wits, the room a blur to him as he tried to clear his vision. "I'm... fine." he leaned on the wall, holding his ribs.

"(I so want to teach these soldiers some discipline, but I'd rather not soil the reputation I rightfully earned.)" Anastaysia thought to herself as she was almost being held at gun point. While she had a perfect opportunity to disarm all three soldiers and bust Eren out of his situation, she couldn't afford to ruin the reputation she had earned from her time with the military.

Obeying the soldier's advice, she took her Sniper Rifle and put it back onto her back. She overheard Dmitri and chuckled. "If this is a drama tv show as you describe, then perhaps you'd like to enter and explain your case? Such as why you decided to attack this man here."

Dmitri only laughed at her words. "You really don't know? If that device goes to the confederacy, you and me both are ever so done. The confederacy has a plan for that IED, and if they get it, we will both be thrown away. They won't need us anymore, and most likely, they'll want to tie up any loose ends before they use their new army." The doctor shook his head, looking to her. "Don't listen to him, everyone knows his AMP makes him have fits of insanity, project stealth has brought that to light for everyone!" Dmitri shook his head. "You have to get that device away from them... if they take it, we'll both be killed and replaced..."

The soldier put his gun away, looking back to the doctor.

"..." She simply returned him a unamused expression as she turned to leave the area. "If nothing of importance is needed, I'll be on my way. If I'm finished with Eren there, I have to return back to Arcadia Academy and continue watch over the Emperor's Daughter." She exclaimed with a head turned towards the two.

"Soldiers, I assume you have the situation here under control."

The soldiers nodded, before the doctor laughed a bit as one of the soldiers walked towards Eren. As he was still in a daze from their attack, he could barely realize what was happening as the man pulled him to the table, restraining him before the doctor prepped for surgery. The soldiers stood at the door, bringing it back to the frame to lock it once again while the doctor worked. Dmitri shook his head. "You're making a big mistake... don't you understand that Romanov would have no use for us and would rather kill us then keep us somewhere, or keep us working for him! He wouldn't need us!" The soldier guarding his cell his the bars, making Dmitri pull back.
"Shut up!"
Dmitri shook his head as he looked back to Arachne. "Think about what you're doing... please..."
Inside the cell, Eren began to struggle against the restraints, the doctor injecting him quickly with a green liquid in a syringe.

"..." She continued returning the blank expression as she excited the cells and proceeded to walk out of the room. She did carry a conscious inside of her however as to how they were being treated.

"(Maybe I should of taken that opportunity but a mission is a mission. I'll leave it at that.)" She muttered to herself as she passed the two soldiers that were at the front door.

Dmitri shook his head, waiting until the door was closed.

As she left, a transport was waiting to return her to her quarters until it was time to return to the academy. The man in the black suit smiled as he waited by the vehicle for her.

Her communicator went off, an update to one of the files she had run across before during her research.

"Ah, you must be here to drive me off---" And then her communicator buzzed like mad, something must of updated or someone was calling her. She politely excused herself for a moment. "Excuse me, something's up with my communicator."

She tapped it and something popped up in front of her. An update to one of the files she had downloaded into her own database. "Hmm? What's new then..." She exclaimed, looking at the new information.

UPDATE: project stealth

"With both subjects in place, device can be extracted and both subjects can be executed soon after. Once the devices are extracted, neither are of use to me or the project. Once the two have been killed, mass production can begin and assimilation can soon become reality. I never thought it possible: Bio morphing while physically concealing any difference. The perfect form of the term, 'hiding in plain sight.' No need for the old humonculis except for open combat, and any soldiers not completely humonculis will be obsolete. No longer will they be picked out from a crowd. But now I must close all ties with the past. Any bio morph subjects that were success can be wiped out. Soon... my army will be perfect.

-AR
"

Update info:
Writer: Alexei Romanov
Date: 2-12-20XX

Also see: Bio morph subjects(marked for elimination)

"... I don't believe this." She muttered as she immediately put herself in contact with the Emperor. "How long. How long were you planning on keeping this from me. Am I just a tool to you? Am I just some weapon that you can wield? Something that can be discarded? I want answers, and I want them now damn it!" She exclaimed in a fit of rage. Seeing that updated file really ticked her off in more ways than one. "I want you to tell me this right here and right now. When you picked me off the street, did you actually care about me? Or was I just a guinea pig for your experiments until I became "Useless" to you?"

Romanov stayed still as she spoke. He chuckled as she almost yelled. His camera had been covered or turned off as only his voice was communicating, no video feed. "Arachne... you were my greatest triumph of your time. You were the perfect blend of stealth and moral lack. You did what you needed to do in order to get a job done. But as almost anything else in the world, the time comes when a service evolves, a new era is entered. And what happens to that of old? The same thing that happens now. It is thrown away. You have served me very well, but the time has come... that your service is no longer needed."
4 soldiers raised their guns at her, too far away for close combat.
"I wish you well in future endeavors, but in this life, I bid you farewell."
Just then, the door burst open, 2 shots firing. The soldiers fell before the skin that was exposed darkened, the two soldiers firing on the others and letting them fall to the ground before turning their attention to the man in the suit, walking past Arachne as they aimed at the man. A second later, Dmitri pulled Eren out of the building, Eren regaining some composure but not at 100 percent yet. The suited man jumped into the transport before the soldiers could react, the driver stepping on the gas as the transport gunned through the front gate and out of sight.
"We need to go. Now." said Dmitri.
They looked at Arachne, the soldiers turning but not bringing their weapons up. They did not act, as they were not sure what she was to do.

She was about to break her communicator when she found out she was surrounded. Just as she was about to react, however, two men busted out from behind her and eliminated the soldiers. She had no idea what was going on but when Dmitri told her that they needed to move? She noticed that a few soldiers stayed there and stared at her. She took the opportunity to pick up her Sniper from her back and quick-scope both of them in the head before putting it back onto her back.

"No witnesses. I'll follow you." She exclaimed as she agreed to run with the two men.

Back