Warhammer 40k Discussion

Geck0

Moooooosh
I really wanna talk about this game and universe because I'm a hardcore fanboy.

So, does anyone like this game and it's universe? The movies it has (all three) the books, (all 120+) or the games?

I had an idea for a lighter hearted version, in other words a little less grimdark like how warhammer age of sigmar is.

This thread is heresy and I declare exterminatus on it!

I have about a 250$ army for the miniature game, I play as Necrons fielding 2 Monoliths, a Lord, 40 Warriors (Well 30 after you account all the broken/lost ones), 5 Immortals, 3 Light Destroyers and 7 Scarab Swarms. As for the video games? I have Dawn of War 1 and 2 with all the respective DLCs (I believe). Where the video games are concerned I find myself preferring the Grey Knights, there's just something charming of playing completely OP Space Marines instead of the weak and pathetic Tau.

I'm working on my Necrons, with 20 warriors and a certain metal troll whose name ends in - tep.

Money is slow to come, and Persona 5 will soon have a good amount to of it.

I've never played Warhammer. I recently got the Age of Sigmar starting box and just got them assembled a week ago but I haven't had the opportunity to paint them or play yet. I'm excited for when I actually do though

Also a big 40k fan. I've been playing Tau since 3rd edition and have about 3000 points worth of stuff XD. But I'm starting up an Inquisitorial Army compromised mostly of Scions.

Need a 3d printer in my life...

I used to play Necrons a long time ago. Now I just enjoy the lore and whatnot. I have most (if not all) of the Gaunt's Ghosts and Ciaphas Cain books and enjoy them greatly.

I also like to run 40k RPs every now and then.

Showing my age. I have a copy of the ORIGINAL Rogue Trader game, back in the days where Eldar where pirates. Squats were canon and you used rules to design your own vehicles because, well there were no vehicle models!

I used to play a lot, this was quite a few years ago. My Eldar Army was around 18,000 points at its height with about 8 wave serpents.

I used to play tournies two and won sveral conflicts.

Back