New User WARNING!! The Chaos Sphere Approaches

Chaos Sphere

Blinking and Breathing Manually.
Greetings to everyone within the Circle! I am Chaos Sphere, and I would permit any reasonable-sounding nickname to be used. I may be fresh to this very forum, but I have my own share of experience in terms of roleplaying in general.

I strongly favor fantasy and sci-fi RPs that have a good amount of action. Though I do respect Romance and Slice of Life as main genres, and that I see nothing wrong with realistic settings, I am not a fan of them; so expect me to be less willing to take those up.

I am here to write awesome stories and to have a good time chilling around, so I strongly look forward towards an enjoyable stay here!

Hello there and welcome to Storyteller’s Circle! Since you indulge mostly in Sci-Fi roleplay, you’ll have no problem finding a roleplay here if you’re approved. Feel free to check out the areas that you’re allowed to post in to pass the time while you wait.

If you don’t mind a question: What is it about Sci-Fi roleplay that you enjoy the most?

Last edited:
Hello there and welcome to Storyteller’s Circle! Since you indulge mostly in Sci-Fi roleplay, you’ll have no problem finding a roleplay here if you’re approved. Feel free to check out the areas that you’re allowed to post in to pass the time while you wait.

If you don’t mind a question: What is it about Sci-Fi roleplay that you enjoy the most?

Thanks for the welcome! ^-^

What I enjoy most about Sci-Fi RPs is the part where I would come up with hypothetical technology/weaponry for my characters and use said hypothetical inventions in the RP. I also enjoy playing as machines in sci-fi RPs.

Hey, Chaos Sphere! Welcome to STC! I also have a question. Are you a Chaotic Good, Neutral, or Evil?

There are a lot of RPs, but if you’re a fan Of Fantasy, Horror, and Science Fiction, you might enjoy my Zombocalypse RP, No Man’s Land!

Hey, Chaos Sphere! Welcome to STC! I also have a question. Are you a Chaotic Good, Neutral, or Evil?

There are a lot of RPs, but if you’re a fan Of Fantasy, Horror, and Science Fiction, you might enjoy my Zombocalypse RP, No Man’s Land!

It's been long since I have played in a Zombocalypse RP, so I'll see if I could join in that one.

As for the question, I tend to enjoy playing as either a Chaotic or or an Evil, thus I categorize myself as Chaotic Evil. (no, I'm not planning to destroy reality itself)

• Haha
Reactions: N0X
@Lila Renn So the friggin' welcome brigade is trying to one up each other?? XD Good luck, have fun... terrorize them!

@Chaos Sphere hmmm... nickname? Chaos is good enough but looking at your profile pic... I will go with Weird Green Eye but... meehh...

Welcome, welcome, dear!

Yes, thanks a lot for the welcome! Chaos is already fine enough for a nickname.

(I just noticed that green took up most of the picture's background. I expected that it must be red who should take that role. I have ultimately failed in favoring the color red.)

Seems like the others are already roping you into RPs XD

Anyways, welcome once again. Feel at home, get comfortable and annihilate the competition have fun! :D I'll be lurking once again. Feel free to chat up with anyone. They don't bite [mostly]

Last edited:
Welcome to STC!! You have had a few questions and roleplays thrown at you already soooo I’ve kinda just come here to say welcome and to offer friendship and to say that if you need any help with anything me and the other staff members able to help you out ^-^ though I’m pretty sure anyone will be happy to help if you ask
I hope you have a great time here >w<

^ -^)/ Plenty thanks for the offers! I, too, hope that I will have a great time here with the others. Once the approval's done, I'm going to start browsing for RPs that would interest me as soon as possible.

Greetings to everyone within the Circle! I am Chaos Sphere, and I would permit any reasonable-sounding nickname to be used. I may be fresh to this very forum, but I have my own share of experience in terms of roleplaying in general.

I strongly favor fantasy and sci-fi RPs that have a good amount of action. Though I do respect Romance and Slice of Life as main genres, and that I see nothing wrong with realistic settings, I am not a fan of them; so expect me to be less willing to take those up.

I am here to write awesome stories and to have a good time chilling around, so I strongly look forward towards an enjoyable stay here!

I'm also a fan of fantasy and sci-fi, plus sclice of life and romance also bores me to tears. (At least try to get to know my characters before you even attempt to be romantic. )

I often play the villains in sci-fi and fantasy, hence why I love games where you can BE the villain.

I'm also a fan of fantasy and sci-fi, plus sclice of life and romance also bores me to tears. (At least try to get to know my characters before you even attempt to be romantic. )

I often play the villains in sci-fi and fantasy, hence why I love games where you can BE the villain.

I can relate in a strong level. I also love playing villains, though I find anti-heroes fun too. I enjoy giving them reasons behind their actions and figuring out their fates after the conclusion of their plans (regardless of whether they win or lose).

I can relate in a strong level. I also love playing villains, though I find anti-heroes fun too. I enjoy giving them reasons behind their actions and figuring out their fates after the conclusion of their plans (regardless of whether they win or lose).

Yeah, my character Grief has died like four times before already in roleplays. XD

Back