We Few: A Star Wars Tale OOC (5/7)

Yoda

Grand Master of the Jedi Order
The Idea:

This RP takes place in the Star Wars galaxy after Palpatine activates Order 66 and the execution of the Jedi begins. The RP will follow a group of Rebels on a journey to survive in a Galaxy ruled by Darth Sidious and his Imperial Order. Throughout the RP you will journey to lost worlds in search of answers and a way to defeat the sith. Each character has an important part in the survival of those around them and each character will have to make their own choices when it comes time to stand or run.

18_We_FBs.jpg

The Characters:

Jedi Padawan: A novice Jedi that survived order 66 and now must use what little he/she knows to survive. ( @_BB_ )

Spy: A republic spy that saves the Jedi when he/she learns of Darth Sidious's plan.

Clone defector: A clone that removed his control chip and will do everything he can to save the galaxy from the mess he feels he helped create.

Lost One: A force sensitive being that has amazing raw power in the force, but lacks the guidance and knowledge to control it. ( @Stoic )

Bounty hunter/Mercenary: A skilled warrior that swore to protect The Lost One from Darth Vader and his hunters. ( @Kain the Necromancer )

Engineer/Pilot: A father/mother that gave their son/daughter to the Jedi and is now fighting for revenge and to protect others from the fate that befell the Jedi. ( @Starrik )

Droid: A droid that the Pilot found and now uses for basic repair and help around the ship, unknown to the Pilot this droid is so much more than a repair droid. ( @Littlemankitten )

Except for the Clone all these characters are fully customizable and can be any sex or race. Once you select the character you want I will provide you with a little extra information on how your character fits into the plot and then you can create them using the character sheet below. Feel free to use pictures to help everyone get an idea of who your character is.

Role: (Clone, Jedi...)
Name:
Race:
Height:
Weight:
Hair:
Eyes:
Dress and appearance:
Weapons:
Strengths:
Weakness:
Short back story:

Rules:
  • All site rules apply.
  • Try to post complete sentences.
  • Use proper grammar and spelling when possible. (I suck at spelling so I am very forgiving on this rule)
  • Be kind to your fellow RPers.
  • Be patient when people mess up and give them a chance to make it right.
  • Try not to be overpowered or make power plays.
  • Don't assume the ability to move other people's characters, always talk with the RPer first.
  • Romance is allowed, but will be kept at a PG- 13 level.
What will happen when your brake the rules:
1167_yoda.jpg

Special Thanks to @Hannibal ante portas for all his help creating this RP.

48246ebbdbe814664883254bdbc0b0a4.jpg

Ib_AO4_B9.jpg

Last edited:
View attachment 885

Name: Ysanne Rhysode
Race: Human
Height: 5 feet 8 inches
Weight: 130
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Brown
Dress and appearance: Her appearance changes to fit the needs of the operation.
Weapons: She is skilled in hand blasters, vibro-knives, explosives, and poisons.
Strengths: Conning, lying, and loyalty to the Republic
Weakness: She finds it hard to lie to people she respects.
Short back story: Born on Coruscant, to a merchant family who got caught up in a drug ring. Her father was killed by a gang member when he refused to sell her into slavery to pay his debts. She was caught and forced into the sex trade business. She was a slave for 5 years, until a chance encounter with a mysterious patron. The man was a spy and after his mission was over came back for her. At the age of 17 she entered the Republic Intelligence Academy. She graduated top of her class and was stationed in ports in and around Coruscant.
Now:
She was ordered to investigate an odd occurrence at Kuat Ship Yards and the buildup Starships. She is preparing to assume a deep cover identity when news hits her coms from a friendly Officer. “Clones are killing Jedi.”

I'd love to be the lost one. Thing is Hannibal and Draco are both MIA

Well we're at three? I would love to be the padawan but I'm also happy to double to make up numbers

Just curious - how much Star Wars knowledge would I need to join this RP? I know almost nothing about the Star Wars but seeing all these people who are so passionate about the rp wants me to join in to the party. I don't want to see this rp sink because of lack of interest... I can take a few hours off my schedule and skim through the lores.

Just curious - how much Star Wars knowledge would I need to join this RP? I know almost nothing about the Star Wars but seeing all these people who are so passionate about the rp wants me to join in to the party. I don't want to see this rp sink because of lack of interest... I can take a few hours off my schedule and skim through the lores.
I think you will be good as long as you know a little bit about the lore.

Well I guess we can start making characters. I am going to make every character available again, so go ahead and call the one you want and then fill in the character sheet.

Like I said I'd like lost one but I would prefer to look at everybody's characters first so I can tailor the histories together. Having my character know the others will help this move so much smoother.

Like I said I'd like lost one but I would prefer to look at everybody's characters first so I can tailor the histories together. Having my character know the others will help this move so much smoother.

Actually at the start the Lost one will only know the bountyhunter. He or she will meet the rest of the group after the RP starts.

If there is no bounty hunter it would make interacting with each other easier if I knew somebody else. So I won't write the backstory right now until I can guaranty that I can actually do things.

If there is no bounty hunter it would make interacting with each other easier if I knew somebody else. So I won't write the backstory right now until I can guaranty that I can actually do things.

That's makes sense now that I think about it.

Yeehaw alrighty let's go! I am so torn between the padawan and a badass grandma pilot but I will just make a Padawan for now. Will get back to you with a character sheet once I have one :)

Guys I got some good news and bad news. The good news is I found out today I am going to be attending contingency training from the 15th - 26th. The bad news is I will not have much internet access, so we might have to wait until I get back to start the IC or start and take a pause.

In other news I edited the first post to reflect your choices, so you can go ahead and make your characters whenever you feel like it.

I would like to be the bounty hunter / mercenary, if that's okay.

I will PM you some extra info on this guy/girl, also you might want to touch base with @Stoic .

Yeehaw alrighty let's go! I am so torn between the padawan and a badass grandma pilot but I will just make a Padawan for now. Will get back to you with a character sheet once I have one :)

Same as above.

Back