I feel like going with the most tragic, cliche backstory possible. Born of a noble family that was invaded and killed off, but he escaped into the woods, where he lived as a wild child, until he was caught trying to steal from the Guardians kitchen.

I feel like going with the most tragic, cliche backstory possible. Born of a noble family that was invaded and killed off, but he escaped into the woods, where he lived as a wild child, until he was caught trying to steal from the Guardians kitchen.
Guardians kitchen? That's in the fort xD

Lemme guess! Found some arrows or sharp rocks to scale up a wall and fall across :3

Also, I really don't do communication software so I'll be here ^-^

My ERP just got approved, so I'm going to withdraw from this RP. Good luck!

Role (Family): Guardian

Name: Donovan Blackmoore

Appearance and Personality:
A short man at 5’5” though his personality makes up for the lack of stature. Dark brown hair, weathered skin, mischievous smile, sharp brown eyes, and wiry build. Donovan is outspoken. A bit of an idealist at times. To counter act the dreams he has a fair dose of skepticism due to a lack of trust in others.

Strengths and Weaknesses:
Donovan hails from the sub-province of Geraldis. Due to his homeland he is well suited to cold environments and is knowledgeable in the arts of mining and some herb lore. While he lacks the advantage of height he is incredibly strong and has a quick mind for survival. His education was limited to that of mining as a youngster and so he is illiterate. Sometimes more literal in his translations he may appear to be simple minded. While he is far from stupid Donovan has not learned all the social graces and he is often perceived as uncouth. He is an uncommonly dreadful singer and miserable story teller.

History or Backstory:
Born to a miner and the local village healer. Donovan was raised with the idea that he would become a miner the same as his father. He was forced out of the village by his father when it was discovered he had been aiding an injured guardian. While his father could not bring himself to turn Donovan and the guardian over to the village elders he decided to disown his son.

As he grew, Donovan came to admire the guardians more and more. In time he accepted their lifestyle and began to assimilate. Donovan took responsibility for his choices and he came to put his trust in his new found family. He had great hope and anticipation as the new king was preparing to take the throne. Perhaps this one would have a greater respect for the history of the guardians and allow for them to take back their honored place. It is still his ambition to be able to return home, much the same as any other guardian. The skeptical side of him knew that even if he returned home it would be to mockery. His father would be dead and he would remain the disowned son.

(Let me know if anything needs to be edited.)

Last edited:
With the incoming submissions of Guardian characters, I encourage the possibility of a story arc! Consider communicating with other players who either haven't designed a character yet, or has characters of similar age or background as yours to determine if there is a possibility that they might be connected.

Back