Hello interested folk, we are going to be an Epic RP, so it's possible to join, even in the middle. To get started I want to lay out at least 5 members, and then we can move everything onto a thread and get ourselves situated.

Names:
Brandolf and Arnólf Greycloak.
Gender, Age:
Both are men, ages 24 and 27.

Role (Family):
Brandolf is a Guardian while Arnólf is a commenr(hunter).

Appearance and Personality:
ZK14027.jpg
Brandolf and
5YJMC1L.jpg
Arnólf. Both men have a strong sense of honor and will try to protect other Guardians, but are not afraid of killing them if they turn on them. They generally like to be intimate with each other whenever they are alone.

Strengths and Weaknesses:
Brandolf: Swordplay and Blocking, weaknesses are alcoholism and intimacy with Arnwulf whenever the two are alone.
Arathorn: Archery and Stealth, weaknesses include intimacy with Brandolf whenever the two are alone.

History or Backstory:
Brandolf grew up as a knight in the land of Geraldis, not realising he was a Guardian. When he met Arnólf, a young hunter the two quickly fell in love in married in secret, running away to hide farther in the woods in Geraldis.
We need to review this a bit. It's not particularly in line with the plot line of the RP. If we can shoots some PMs or interact via discord, we can clarify some things up. ;)

Could be fun, I just made a character, could tweek him into an information broker of sorts/ spymaster/ smuggler. The kind of shady guy you meet at a tavern, under a bridge, or in an alley. Downplay the history as a drunken story I tell. Any games I play are rigged through means of slight of hand. http://www.storytellerscircle.com/threads/enter-the-void.1712/ Give it a read decide if someone like that would be useful. Would rather stay as neutral if possible.

Could be fun, I just made a character, could tweek him into an information broker of sorts/ spymaster/ smuggler. The kind of shady guy you meet at a tavern, under a bridge, or in an alley. Downplay the history as a drunken story I tell. Any games I play are rigged through means of slight of hand. http://www.storytellerscircle.com/threads/enter-the-void.1712/ Give it a read decide if someone like that would be useful. Would rather stay as neutral if possible.
Your character follows an interesting concept. By remaining neutral, I advise the Citizen role, which is the most moderate of the two. I certainly enjoy a character with a knack for trickery, but make sure your character has his faults, rather than creating NPCs specifically for falling into his traps.

Your character follows an interesting concept. By remaining neutral, I advise the Citizen role, which is the most moderate of the two. I certainly enjoy a character with a knack for trickery, but make sure your character has his faults, rather than creating NPCs specifically for falling into his traps.
Ok can I have a rewrite of Alton for you in say inside of 24 hours? With a working history/faction relations. and the corrections I already mentioned before.

--Character Sheet--

Name:
Adran Triveron

Gender, Age:
Male, 25

Role (Family):
Guardians

Appearance and Personality:
Blonde Fabio-like Hair and Emerald Green Eyes. He stands at about 5’7 and is more on the scrawny side but still relatively attractive.

Adran is a healer, whether it be body or soul he strives to keep his friends happy and healthy, never hesitating to lend an ear to a depressed comrade and is always the mediator when fights break out.

However due to his experience in politics, he has a darker scheming side to his personality, always looking for an edge to help himself and those he cares about get ahead in this ruthless world.

Strengths and Weaknesses:
Adran is a master wordsmith, whether outwitting opponents in the courtroom or inspiring allies on the field, Adran’s words always find a way to reach the hearts of those he is addressing in just the right way. His diplomacy and strategic skills flourish when encountering a suitable opponent and if he’s not talking his way out of a situation, he’s outwitting them on the battlefield.

He’s also a fine healer, able to patch up injuries from broken legs to infected lacerations.

The downside is that while he excels off the battlefield, his combat abilities are sorely lacking, he has a rapier and knows how to use it but in one on one combat he gets nervous and his form dissolves very quickly.

History or Backstory:
Born to a noble family within Helies, Adran was raised in with the expectation that one day he would enter the Royal court and attain a position of power, and while Adran certainly took his lessons in diplomacy seriously, he was never truly interested in that world. He saw politics as a bunch of rich idiots scheming on how to keep getting richer.

Adran wanted to help the innocent, whether it be through charitable acts like giving a homeless man water or coin, or fixing a horses leg so a caravan can continue its business. There were many healers within the Helies and whether they were in the Upper or Lower levels, he sought them out and trained under them learning all he could about the ways of medicine.

At age 20 his father, Alexius caught wind of Adran’s escapades into the lower level and forbade him from leaving the estate under threat of being disowned. But Adran, never one to be held down, escaped his father’s clutches and traveled Helies in disguise until he found the Guardians. Their cause intrigued him and he decided to join as a medic and strategist, figuring his knowledge of the upper level would prove useful in the Guardians fight.

--Character Sheet--

Name: Alton Tanner

Role (Family): Khesens

Appearance: 6'2" tall, a slender 190 Lbs, brown chin length hair, cloudy green eyes. Brown hide pants, black linen tunic with purple knotwork on sleeves and neckline. Missing his ring finger.

Personality: Alton cares more about his own plight than pretty much anything else even when his plight is nothing more than a splinter in his finger. Deceptive and ruthlessly cunning is a good start but mean spirited and hateful he is not. He will cheat you in a game of chance at the drop of a hat based on the idea that if you could not stand to lose it you should not have bet it in the first place.

Strengths: Alton Like many from the Jensen Provance was a skilled farmer, so much so that many even believe his outlandish stories about how he acquired such skill. However, his true strength came not from his green thumb but instead his silver tongue and slight of hand. Being a fair shot with a bow and knowing just the right locations to point a dagger has helped him out of more than one sticky situation when his wit and guile had failed him.

Weakness: Alton can be overly self-assured, arrogant even, if he feels he has the upper hand in a situation. He finds it hard to turn down a game of chance even when the stakes are high. Fair skinned ladies with a head of fire.

History:

Alton grew up in a village in Jensen near the borders of both Rollon and Helios. As a young boy, he spent much of his free time listening to stories of the trade caravans and royal supply routes. He was a member of one of the wealthier families in the area but be the richest of the poor only made things harder on him. The lowest hated him for his "wealth" and "influence" and the highest still saw him a pest at best. He always had time for a story, be it telling one or listening while working the fields. Over time the idea began to take root, people crave one thing over all else, power. How does one ascertain power? With the proper information. A wives tale about a wolf told enough times to enough folks becomes as good enough reason to avoid a specific area of the woods. A single letter can set a man free who was once meant to be hung. The location of a wanted man could be worth a swords weight in silver. It all boiled down to information. So for years he gathered it, everything he could get his hands on. Living in a border town was good for this lots of folk "just passing through" whose lips could be loosened with a few glasses of mead. Bribes to be made, smuggling to be done, information to be traded, Alton became a very busy man by the time he reached adulthood. His name was whispered in the dim corners of taverns, bell towers of churches, and musty dungeons of far away keeps.

We still waiting for approval? Or do we have a set date for when we can get this show on the road?

Back