Welcome! Please Read Before Posting

Tiko

Draconic Administrator/Mentor
Administrator
Mentor
Nexus GM
Our promise to you: All threads will typically receive a response within 24 hours. All questions will be openly welcomed. All bug reports will be handled in as timely a manner as is possible. All suggestions will be given proper consideration, and if rejected or unable to be implemented a reason will be provided.

What we expect in return: That respect be met with equal respect. Not all bugs can be fixed instantly, and not all matters can be resolved immediately. Be polite, and be informative. When reporting bugs include as much information as you can into what you were doing when the bug was encountered so that we can try to recreate the issue. Screen shots are great! When offering suggestions or requests, understand that we cannot grant all requests but each and every one will be reviewed and feedback provided regarding our decision.

We also ask that if you need help with general topics, please browse our guides first. We currently have guides for the following available:
If we don't have a guide for what you need assistance with, or if you have already checked the appropriate guide and it didn't answer your question, then feel free to post your question(s) in the help desk.

Last edited:
I appreciate the warm welcome here, and I wanted to share a bit about my background. I used to be a part of an online community called 'Lion-King.org' many years ago, one of the earliest ones on the internet, even though it might seem old and outdated now. I've decided to rekindle my interest in Board Role-Plays because I've always had a passion for creativity and I'm hoping it will be a fun experience. I'm confident in my ability to navigate these sites, but I'll certainly turn to the help desk when I need guidance. While I may not always be active due to life's demands, I'm looking forward to getting to know all of you better and learning more as time goes on.

How would you change your pfp?
Thinking about it i might not be able to since my account isnt approved yet.

Hi there! I got an answer for this for you on your intro thread, but I'll also post it here just in case :)

Hello @CosmicConquerer and welcome to Storyteller's Circle! Your account has been reviewed and approved to post in all areas of the site.

I saw you had questions on changing your pfb/avatar. You can do so by clicking on your name on the top bar and selecting 'Account details' from the drop down menu:

View attachment 12061

Once there, you can navigate to the the image and click on it to get options to change it:

View attachment 12062

Don't hesitate to let me know if you have any questions, I'm happy to help!

Back