South of the Border, West of the Sun
"Where Nightmares Come to Life!"
Amusement parks are fun, aren't they? Places of joy, laughter, and fun. Places where a family can spend a day among the rides, look at a funny clown, or play some games along the Midway.
Come one, come all! Come to Horrorland, Where nightmares come to life! Here we bring about frights for everyone, old and young!
Take a whip-whirling, death-defying ride on the Roller Coaster! Have fun crashing on the Bumper Carnage! Visit Madame Doom to have your future told! Have a sit down meal in one of the many dining establishments. When that's all over, stay a night at the Stagger Inn, where the weary traveler can spend their night after a wild day at Horrorland!
And, when you leave, don't forget to buy a souvenir from the gift shop. You won't want to forget your time here...
1. All STC rules apply
2. Please be respectful of me, the other GM @Lucky and your fellow players
3. Please no godmodding or metagaming
4. Please choose someone to post with, as we want this to be fairly quick,
5. If anything IRL happens, please let me or Lucky know. We all have issues, and we can work something out.
6. Characters are Street Level and Below power-wise. We don't want anyone blowing up the park. However, they must have a Supernatural experience and be human, or close enough to pass as human.
7. Have fun!
Appearance: Self-explanatory. Just a picture is fine.
Name: What is your character's name? What's a nickname they have?
Age: how old is your character? Just a guess is fine.
Canon: What does your character originate from?
Powers / Abilities / Equipment: What can your characters do? What do they have? Even a wiki link is fine.
Short Bio: A wiki link is fine here, but PLEASE write at least a sentence of what their experience with the supernatural is.
Other: Anything Else you think goes here
Players beware... You're in for a scare...