Non-Canon Welcome to Horrorland!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Theo Raeken

Theo would nod with a sigh. " Yeah, they really do like to experiment on people. Can't say that I am the biggest fan of them for that reason. Yeah, the only other choice is to wait for this traffic to pass and I don't see that happening anytime soon. It seems to be going on forever."

He had to wonder how the place had so much traffic, but they are the only ones waiting to enter the park. God, he wished that he wasn't alone right now. Theo would take being here with Scott or even Liam.... even if the two annoyed him. Things hadn't been the same since he had disappeared on him. Theo would push the thought away. " Still not the biggest fan of that, but it is what it is." He would join them on the line, unsure what to make of it.

Wyatt Lykenson and ????? and ????

"Went to this farm once, they had an electric fence, which had to be run by a generator. Especially if it kept the Walkers out as long as it did. If it's inside the park, it might be running the electricity in the whole place. Other than the fence, the traffic will be a problem." Clementine groaned in frustration, before adjusting her cap with a huff.

Wyatt raise an eyebrow. " What is exactly a Walker?" He asked, deciding that was the better question. He would take a look around and groan. Maybe he wouldn't notice him. Sadly, Wyatt's luck ran under the rule of Murphy's Law... in which anything that could go wrong would go wrong and him being here was certainly one of those things.

View attachment 8909

"Hey, Wyatt, it's crazy to see." Clem would be able to see that there was one of two options. This was either someone in really bad zombie makeup or a really pale kid.

"Well, if we can't do anything about it out here, might as well...take a look inside, I guess." She grumbled as she made her way in line with her ticket. She couldn't help the slight scowl on her face. She missed AJ, and who know how he was doing right now?

" God, this place is getting weird. The only thing we are missing is some snoopy mystery investigator and we will be complete in odd things and we haven't even entered the park.... which is insane to think about. I can't imagine what we are going to find in there." The mystery man, the other kid who knew Wyatt and Wyatt would join the line.

Julie Molina and the Phantoms (Alex, Reggie, and Luke) and ???? and ????

Julie would look over at Ben with a raised eyebrow, but decided to not address it.

" I've never seen a lady with so little clothing. She's kind of hot," Reggie admitted.

"
Reggie! Not the time."

"
I do wonder if we are the only ones going into the park," the man commented. He would be assaulted by a camera in his face.

" And this is Coast to Coast with Daphne Blake, looking into Horrorland, an amusement park that I got personally invited too." She would swivel the camera over to the Horror.

View attachment 8910

"You really put a lot of detail into your costume." The man would roll his eyes.

" I still don't think it is a costume."

"
And what do you think Mr....???"

"
Darkness. Tyler Darkness."

"
Mr. Darkness, what do you think he is?"

" A real monster."

"Oh how exciting. I am so tired of men in masks... this would be my second real monster."

" Guess I spoke too soon about the snoopy reporter." The other man commented, thankfully too far back for Daphne to hear.

@Gummi Bunnies @Minerva @Jeremi @Capri @Takumi @Space_Candy @Everyone
"

Kd_t_putiaseri2.png

❝ W-w-wait, our safety? M-Ma-am... I don't think an amusement park can be dangerous, even when it's spooky themed. ❞ Claire blinked in pure confusion from Vampirella's words.

Lime%2821%29.png

❝ Oh, don't worry about sweet lil' Claire~ She'll be juuust fine with me around! Trust me, nya~ ❞ Lime chimed in with a cutesy voice, pulling the confused Claire close to her. This only confused Claire even more.

@Minerva @Jeremi @Lucky @Takumi @Capri

Ma'am? She doesn't look that old does she? "I'm sure she will be," Vampirella remarked turning to face Lime. "But who will then look after you?"

Theo Raeken

Theo would nod with a sigh. " Yeah, they really do like to experiment on people. Can't say that I am the biggest fan of them for that reason. Yeah, the only other choice is to wait for this traffic to pass and I don't see that happening anytime soon. It seems to be going on forever."

He had to wonder how the place had so much traffic, but they are the only ones waiting to enter the park. God, he wished that he wasn't alone right now. Theo would take being here with Scott or even Liam.... even if the two annoyed him. Things hadn't been the same since he had disappeared on him. Theo would push the thought away. " Still not the biggest fan of that, but it is what it is." He would join them on the line, unsure what to make of it.

"Went to this farm once, they had an electric fence, which had to be run by a generator. Especially if it kept the Walkers out as long as it did. If it's inside the park, it might be running the electricity in the whole place. Other than the fence, the traffic will be a problem." Clementine groaned in frustration, before adjusting her cap with a huff.

Wyatt raise an eyebrow. " What is exactly a Walker?" He asked, deciding that was the better question. He would take a look around and groan. Maybe he wouldn't notice him. Sadly, Wyatt's luck ran under the rule of Murphy's Law... in which anything that could go wrong would go wrong and him being here was certainly one of those things.

View attachment 8909

"Hey, Wyatt, it's crazy to see." Clem would be able to see that there was one of two options. This was either someone in really bad zombie makeup or a really pale kid.

"Well, if we can't do anything about it out here, might as well...take a look inside, I guess." She grumbled as she made her way in line with her ticket. She couldn't help the slight scowl on her face. She missed AJ, and who know how he was doing right now?

" God, this place is getting weird. The only thing we are missing is some snoopy mystery investigator and we will be complete in odd things and we haven't even entered the park.... which is insane to think about. I can't imagine what we are going to find in there." The mystery man, the other kid who knew Wyatt and Wyatt would join the line.

Julie would look over at Ben with a raised eyebrow, but decided to not address it.

" I've never seen a lady with so little clothing. She's kind of hot," Reggie admitted.

"
Reggie! Not the time."

"
I do wonder if we are the only ones going into the park," the man commented. He would be assaulted by a camera in his face.

" And this is Coast to Coast with Daphne Blake, looking into Horrorland, an amusement park that I got personally invited too." She would swivel the camera over to the Horror.

View attachment 8910

"You really put a lot of detail into your costume." The man would roll his eyes.

"

"

"

" A real monster."

"Oh how exciting. I am so tired of men in masks... this would be my second real monster."

" Guess I spoke too soon about the snoopy reporter." The other man commented, thankfully too far back for Daphne to hear.

"

"These are all monsters of darkness in one form or another," Vampirella replied to the redhead. "The smell they emit is evident, which is why I propose caution in dealing with this situation. I'm sure we weren't invited here because they wanted to show us a good time."

❝ Who will look after me? ❞ Lime repeated with a blank head tilt, as if she were buffering from the question alone. After a few seconds of silence, she turned that blank stare into an excited smile.

Lime%2816%29.png

❝ Nobody, I guess! I can take care of myself, and if something happens, well, I deserve what comes after me a whooooole lot! You surely can't deny a sadomasochist this kind of stuff, you know nya? ❞ Lime answered Vampirella with exaggerated enthusiasm, giggling away.

Off to the side, Claire only caught onto one thing that was mentioned by a few others near the ticket booth.

❝ Actual monsters!? Uhhh... not my first time with them, but we don't much else to do besides go in, right? ❞ Claire expressed genuine surprise once she caught wind of the conversation.

@Lucky @Minerva @Jeremi @Capri @Takumi @Space_Candy
@Everyone

❝ Who will look after me? ❞ Lime repeated with a blank head tilt, as if she were buffering from the question alone. After a few seconds of silence, she turned that blank stare into an excited smile.

Lime%2816%29.png

❝ Nobody, I guess! I can take care of myself, and if something happens, well, I deserve what comes after me a whooooole lot! You surely can't deny a sadomasochist this kind of stuff, you know nya? ❞ Lime answered Vampirella with exaggerated enthusiasm, giggling away.

Off to the side, Claire only caught onto one thing that was mentioned by a few others near the ticket booth.

❝ Actual monsters!? Uhhh... not my first time with them, but we don't much else to do besides go in, right? ❞ Claire expressed genuine surprise once she caught wind of the conversation.

@Lucky @Minerva @Jeremi @Capri @Takumi @Space_Candy
@Everyone

Vampirella cocked her eyebrow and had a concerned look on her face as her gaze went from Lime and then to Claire to thankfully change the subject. Kids these days... "One thing you will have to come and realize is that monsters are very real and most of them are out for blood, which is why I suggest you don't stray off."

@Gummi Bunnies @Lucky @Minerva @Jeremi @Capri @Takumi @Space_Candy @Everyone

Theo Raeken

View attachment 8909

"
Reggie! Not the time."

"

View attachment 8910

"

"

"

" A real monster."

"

artworks-000360443532-elpl9r-t500x500.jpg

"You haven't heard of Walkers? Y'know...walking corpses? Sometimes called Muertos, or Monsters?" Clementine replied with a raised brow. She glanced to the guy with the green dyed hair and rose her brow a little more. She hoped that he was just pale.

KLAUS HARGREEVES
@Minerva @Jeremi @Lucky @Takumi @Gummi Bunnies

“Oh, I’m sorry, I only have one!” Klaus said, sarcastically, before revealing the second ticket.

“BOOM!”

“Hahahaha!!! I had two this entire time!”

“No, you didn’t,”

CASPER DARLING
@Lucky @Takumi

“I can assure you, sirs, that the Bureau rarely perform human experiments,” Darling said to Neo and Theo, “We perform experiments mostly on objects of power, supernatural objects affected by the collective unconscious of the human race,”

He would join Neo at the line.​

"Supernatural objects, hm? I guess that's not so different than this earring more or less." Neo muttered, more so to himself.

"Interesting." He commented. At the very least, Darling didn't seem hostile in any way.

@Minerva @Lucky @Capri @Jeremi @Space_Candy @Gummi Bunnies

Chapter 1: Enter Horrorland

c6e32615587074971c1c2bd538e4168550726155v2_hq.jpg

Upon entering the park, you would find yourself under a sign that says "Welcome to the Carnival of Screams"

The area looks like a standard carnival or circus with brightly colored tents standing tall, framed by a large roller coaster that pierces the cloudy grey sky. The area smells of fried... something, and the creatures like the ones at the ticket counter stand behind food carts and in ride operation booths. Several of the rides don't have lines, and in fact, don't even appear to be operating despite the monsters in the ticket booths. These are Calamity Canyon Roller Coaster, the Bumper Carnage, and the Ferris Squeal. There appears to be another line, which is closed, that leads to an abandoned building, which the sign has fallen off, and the letters are too faded to read.

Of course, you could always attempt to head to another area of the park. Gates with terrifying writing stand at the edge of the small park area, reading words such as "VAmpire Village" and "Werewolf Village." Or, if rides or other areas weren't your thing, there were numerous food stands offering things such as Genuine Cotton Candy, Hot Ghoul, Zombie Burgers, candies of all kinds, and even other mysterious foodstuffs.

Tag me for Ferris Squeal, Bumper Carnage, Cotton Candy, and Vampire Village. Tag @Lucky for Werewolf Village, or the various foods

Vampirella was somehow overwhelmed and underwhelmed at the same time. What kind of place was this? She had assume it was all just a pretext for this carnival to murder its patrons. Perhaps some sort of deal with an eldritch demon or something like that.

As it stood now however. For the time being she stood in place. Curious to see where the two girls would go. Protecting them seemed to be the sound thing to do at least for the time being.

@Minerva @Gummi Bunnies @Lucky @Capri @Takumi @Space_Candy @Everyone

KLAUS HARGREEVES
@Minerva @Anyone

003d31bcbe0ebc51b4edb89155d6e5174c952829.jpg

"Ooooh! Cotton candy!" Klaus said, giddily clapping his hands like a child before heading over to the cotton candy stand.

Ben would already be at the stand. Literally nobody would be able to notice his sudden shift in location.

CASPER DARLING
@Minerva @Anyone

Darling took out his notepad and began to wander towards vampire village to see what was around.​

Noir blinked in astonishment as they entered the park, she had never really been to an amusement park- so she didn't know what to expect. But, she knew this wasn't a whimsical moment, and anxiety bubbled in her chest. She wasn't sure she wanted to go further into the park either.

Noir looked over to the woman she followed to see if she would wander off like the others.

@Minerva @Jeremi

Vampirella suddenly felt like she was being watched. "Don't worry," She turned to face Noir. "I won't bite." Was this another stray she was going to pick up during her stay. "What's your name?"

@Space_Candy

Noir jumped slightly as the woman turned to her, she felt a small blush creep onto her cheeks when they made eye contact. She looked away briefly when she mentioned she wouldn't bite.

"My name is Noir," she answered, sheepish- her accent thicker due to her nerves. She tried to straighten her posture, moving a piece of her stark black hair behind her ear.

"What's yours?"

@Jeremi

Last edited:
"Vampirella," She replied with a smile. "But the few friends I have call me Vampi, and I hope we can be friends during our stay." The poor girl didn't seem to be able to defend herself when the time came. What is another sheep to the herd really? "Well, Noir. The amusement park is open to us. Anything particular that strikes your fancy?"

@Space_Candy

Kd_t2_teretame2.png

❝ Ermmm... there's so many places to start with. Gaaah, not good with deciding. ❞ Claire thought out loud when they were let into the amusement park. It really was spooky themed, but like it was mentioned earlier, it was possibly dangerous too.

❝ I can't believe I have to make the decisions for poor Claire, but I want to check out the... Ferris Squeal... real clever naming pun... ❞ Lime groaned and put out a possible idea for Claire and the accompanying others.

@Minerva @Jeremi @Space_Candy

Noir smiled and turned away, noticing the other two girls near them- debating where to go. Noir knew she could hold her own, but she also knew that this was a strange occurrence and that sticking with others would be best. She looked back at Vampirella as one of the other girls mentioned the ferris squeal.

Noir pushed her lips out in a pout like fashion, looking at the taller woman for her thoughts.

@Minerva @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies

It seemed the girls had decided for them. "Ferris...squeal it is then," Vampirella contained her groan for the pun. Who thinks of this stuff? She had made her own special promise to look after the girls after all. She turned towards Noir and extended her hand towards her. "You don't have to come with but I'll have a hard time looking after you from too far away."

@Minerva @Space_Candy @Gummi Bunnies

Chapter 1: Enter Horrorland

c6e32615587074971c1c2bd538e4168550726155v2_hq.jpg

Upon entering the park, you would find yourself under a sign that says "Welcome to the Carnival of Screams"

The area looks like a standard carnival or circus with brightly colored tents standing tall, framed by a large roller coaster that pierces the cloudy grey sky. The area smells of fried... something, and the creatures like the ones at the ticket counter stand behind food carts and in ride operation booths. Several of the rides don't have lines, and in fact, don't even appear to be operating despite the monsters in the ticket booths. These are Calamity Canyon Roller Coaster, the Bumper Carnage, and the Ferris Squeal. There appears to be another line, which is closed, that leads to an abandoned building, which the sign has fallen off, and the letters are too faded to read.

Of course, you could always attempt to head to another area of the park. Gates with terrifying writing stand at the edge of the small park area, reading words such as "VAmpire Village" and "Werewolf Village." Or, if rides or other areas weren't your thing, there were numerous food stands offering things such as Genuine Cotton Candy, Hot Ghoul, Zombie Burgers, candies of all kinds, and even other mysterious foodstuffs.

Tag me for Ferris Squeal, Bumper Carnage, Cotton Candy, and Vampire Village. Tag @Lucky for Werewolf Village, or the various foods

Neo watched as Casper ran off before sighing heavily. Would splitting up like this even be a good idea? He took a look at the 'rides' and attractions, a bit uneasy but figuring that he may as well take a look at something. It was odd that the linea were empty...weren't there just people coming in and people screaming on some of the rides?

Yeah, that wasn't suspicious at all...sighing once more, Neo went to look at some of the candy available.

Bumper Carnage? As in...bumper...cars? Clementine winced at that, not having the best memories when it came to driving cars, anyway. She didn't think she wanted to know if there was any actual carnage involved in that or not.

"So, where are you headed, Wyatt right?" She asked, turning her head to the young man. She wanted to check out the abandoned building the most, but something told her it wasn't all that wise to wander off alone in case something went wrong. Then again, she was just about used to every group she ends up with dwindling in numbers one way or another.

@Minerva @Lucky @Capri @Everyone

Julie Molina and the Phantoms ( Luke, Alex and Reggie), Tyler Darkness and Daphne Blake

Julie would look at her bandmates. " So, where do you want to go? I feel like we should go for the Ferris Squel."

"
The Ferris Squeal sounds like fun, plus we won't be alone."

"I'm all for the least dangerous thing." Reggie would nod in agreement.

"I imagine that the worst thing to happen on that is some great air shots, so we might as well go there as well," she replied as she headed off with the other girls and was joined by Julie.

" The Ferris Squeal sounds like a bore, but I can't let you gorgeous ladies go alone." Tyler would follow suit.

@Jeremi @Minerva @Gummi Bunnies @Space_Candy

Theo Raeken

" I can't say I ever met a vampire before today, so I might as well join you to see what this vampire village thing is about."

@Capri @Minerva @Vampire Village

Zed

" A whole village of werewolves, I can't just not go there." He would head off to Werewolf village

@Werewolf Village

Wyatt Lykenson and ????

Wyatt looked over at her. " So, kind of like zombies, but stupider. We got a few of those in my world, but they are seperate from the normal Z-watch zombies that were made from a soda incident. I was going to head off to Werewolf Village, but now that he's going there, I'd rather just check out that abandoned building."

"
The fact that there is a guard there making sure nobody goes makes it more suspicious to me. I'm Max," the man finally replied.

@Takumi @abandoned building

Candy Stands

Aside from the very obvious genuine cotton Candy stand, there were a few regular brands. Nerds, now made from real nerds. Eye of scream, the loudest candy- real screams as you eat it. There seemed to be a few more, but they were hard to read unless you moved closer to the stand.

@Takumi

Julie Molina and the Phantoms ( Luke, Alex and Reggie), Tyler Darkness and Daphne Blake

Julie would look at her bandmates. " So, where do you want to go? I feel like we should go for the Ferris Squel."

"The Ferris Squeal sounds like fun, plus we won't be alone."

"I'm all for the least dangerous thing." Reggie would nod in agreement.

"I imagine that the worst thing to happen on that is some great air shots, so we might as well go there as well," she replied as she headed off with the other girls and was joined by Julie.

" The Ferris Squeal sounds like a bore, but I can't let you gorgeous ladies go alone." Tyler would follow suit.

@Jeremi @Minerva @Gummi Bunnies @Space_Candy

Theo Raeken

" I can't say I ever met a vampire before today, so I might as well join you to see what this vampire village thing is about."

@Capri @Minerva @Vampire Village

Zed

" A whole village of werewolves, I can't just not go there." He would head off to Werewolf village

@Werewolf Village

Wyatt Lykenson and ????

Wyatt looked over at her. " So, kind of like zombies, but stupider. We got a few of those in my world, but they are seperate from the normal Z-watch zombies that were made from a soda incident. I was going to head off to Werewolf Village, but now that he's going there, I'd rather just check out that abandoned building."

" The fact that there is a guard there making sure nobody goes makes it more suspicious to me. I'm Max," the man finally replied.

@Takumi @abandoned building

Candy Stands

Aside from the very obvious genuine cotton Candy stand, there were a few regular brands. Nerds, now made from real nerds. Eye of scream, the loudest candy- real screams as you eat it. There seemed to be a few more, but they were hard to read unless you moved closer to the stand.

@Takumi

"Z-Watch Zombies, huh? As stupid as Walkers sound, they're not too hard to kill as long as they're not outnumbering you and you're being an idiot that's making too much noise...or get yourself cornered. No soda incidents back home as far as I know, but one day the dead just started walking and before you know it, they're everywhere." She hummed, arms crossed.

"Name's Clementine." Glancing to Max, she gave a brief nod in greeting. When he mentioned the guard at the abandoned building, she tapped a finger to her forearm.

"If we have to, I think we can find a way in. Think he'd tell us why we can't go in or not give us anything to work with first?" She asked.

@Lucky

Neo moved closer to read the rest of the candy at the stand, already not liking what he was seeing at the moment. If his earring was working he could of just gotten his own candy out, but it is what it is and all that garbage. Either way, if he didn't like what else they had he'd just stop by the cotton candy stand.

@Lucky

Wyatt and Max

Wyatt did have to admit that he couldn't exactly kill Zed. The zombies from his world were particularly the same as humans, the only difference was that they craved brains and some lacked the basic powers of speech. " It was actually something else with the soda, but like ours are practically human, if it wasn't for their green hair and pale complexion, they could pass for humans,"

Max would look back over at Clementine and considered the point that she had brought up. Would the guard give them anything or would he just be super cryptic? It was possible for it to be both. " I am sure that we can find the way. I'm sure he might give us something, the real question is how vague it would be to help us."

@Takumi

There were some other interesting choice candies. There was eye of Newt ( tastes like real frog eyes), Hershel's Kisses ( Now made with real chocolate. Has anybody seen Hershel?), Horrorland surprise candy ( Every bite is a new and exciting mystery flavor) and last but not least, Snickers (You're not you, when you aren't hungry.)

@Takumi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back