• Donation Drive: We're looking to pull in enough donations to cover the server expenses for August and September ($140). Rest assured that the website will remain paid regardless of whether we meet our goal, but things will be financially tight for us until about mid September. Any donations that come in, in the interim, will really help ease things for us. See donation information for further details as well as information about our donation process. Thank you!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yun Lee

The Sculptor
Administrator
The Convergence Series GM
A Note from the Exporter

Hello, Yun Lee here! As I'm sure you've noticed while browsing these archives, we've been slowly transferring over old rps to this site, since this site is our new home. Now, usually I do it in a certain way where it's post by post in order to keep the original feel of the roleplay, but this particular game is a bit different, and I feel that I should explain why, for those of you who aren't in the know.

The original Welcome to Silent Hill was extremely graphic. Seriously, I'm talking detailed descriptions of gore and violence, rape of female player characters, and even a section where players go through a giant vagina. It was incredibly disgusting and in no way condoned by anyone in the group today. In fact, our lore has been retconned a bit so as not to include the overtly sexual content (nsfw roleplays are usually considered non-canon and not even mentioned on our wiki, but this one features a lot of lore essential to later events).

So, because this game needs some editing to even be sfw enough for this site's terms and guidelines (and because I want to spend as little time as possible with this roleplay), I'm going to be transferring it in a different way. See, I've exported the entire game over to Google Docs, and will be closely monitoring it to make sure it's not nearly as graphic as it was before. So, I'll be posting a few posts at a time under a spoiler, and not adding colors to text or anything. The events brought to this forum will be what is considered canon, and the others on the original will not be. If you want to read the original, I'll link it in the next post like I always do, but viewer discretion is highly advised.

Now, without further ado...here is Welcome to Silent Hill.​
 

Yun Lee

The Sculptor
Administrator
The Convergence Series GM
(This event was hosted by Akibahara and can be found here.)

PROLOGUE
“Terror Within the Fog”

You woke up.

Has it been a few hours? Ugh. You remember traveling to Silent Hill—either by car, a multidimensional rift, or hell, maybe by foot—but that didn't matter. You stood up and found yourself standing in the middle of a horribly familiar fog-covered road. It was cracked, withering with disuse and decay, little brown weeds gnawing at what remained. You felt... strange. As if the fog itself swallowed you, draining your very essence—cannibalizing whatever supernatural or magical abilities you once had—or perhaps, weapons you once possessed.

That's too bad.

You looked forward, body shivering from the cold damp fog. It was unwelcoming. You crossed your arms over your chest squinting deep into the gray abyss:

Everything was so blurry. You could see shadowy silhouettes dance in the mist. As if laughing, on the verge of giggling like an impish little child, because it knew you didn't know what you had done. A spine-tingling sliver ran down your spine. You really didn't know what you had done. God, what if... what if this was all a trick! What if-

No.

You unconsciously dismissed what you saw.

You blindly roamed an old freeway overpass, adjacent to a vast forest to your right—the trees buffeted against the cold climate, the fog slithering between it's green leaves as a shabby Observation Deck, probably built in the early 20th Century, lay dormant in the distance: It contained a dirt pathway leading into the[Forest], a small lakeside [restroom], sprawled with graffiti and red brick, it appeared someone orsomething entered recently, judging by freshly muddied-up footsteps. You also swore you could see a[cemetary] deep within the Forest. There's a Silent Hill directory hung on a wooden billboard, a red 'YOU ARE HERE' sign marking your current location:
Wait. What was that? You heard footsteps, perhaps a dozen or so, tap against the cement. You flipped around, coming face-to-face with 41 lost souls. Many are warm familiar faces, most are not.

You have four decisions:

A.) Introduce yourself: It's a smart idea to acquaint yourselves with old and new faces. This Silent Hill “invitation” wasn't an accident. Hell, you could be going through the ringer all over again.

B.) Examine the RESTROOM: It's mid-sized, dinky and dirty. The walls are rusted as if they hadn't been used in decades. A few bathroom stall doors are missing, and graffiti, mostly penis drawings and a black 'I'll suk ur dik 4 $1. call me @ 342-246-1235' is evident on the third stall. You could hear a soft feminine hum inside. Do you dare explore it?

C.) Explore the FOREST: The Forest contains a vast network of trees, wildlife, and an ever present fog that haunts the grounds. It's nearby Silent Hill, so don't stray too far off! There's a lone cabin in the woods and a natural cave rumored to lead into an underground labyrinth of tunnels and possibly... GASP!... lost treasure. But that's all just folklore, right?

D.) Wander the CEMETERY: The cemetery is a small graveyard located toward the North of Toluca Lake. It is surrounded by many trees and covered in fog. There's an unlocked Mausoleum at the edge of the cemetery. Do you explore what's inside?
Cast List
@Rin Okumura as Rin Okumura (Blue Exorcist)
@Neko Shogun as Elsa (Frozen)
@Zireael as Ellie and Joel (The Last of Us)
@Ver as Shirou Emiya (The Type Moon)
@Archmage Jeremiah as Sylvanas Windrunner (World of Warcraft)
@Xibilation as Ariel (The Little Mermaid)
@Dallas as John Wick (Self-titled film)
@York as Sophie (Cry of Fear)
@C92cool as Sebastian Castellanos (The Evil Within)
@DapperDogman as Francis York Morgan (Deadly Premonition)
@MrDubWubs as Yang Xiao Long (RWBY)
@Zadok shadows as Aiden Pearce (WatchDogs)
@Caramon Zero as Siegfried Schtauffen (Soul Caliber)
@The Last Outlaw as Lee Everett (The Walking Dead)
@justice hunt as Morgan Jones (The Walking Dead)
@Salsacookies as Torque (The Suffering)
@Reaper Jack as Kiritsugu Emiya (Type-Moon)
@Atomic Knight as Claire Redfield (Resident Evil)
@Ziogen as Ryougi Shiki (Kara no Kyoukai)
@Cres as Solaire (Dark Souls)
@Gladis as Ushiromya Battler (Umineko no Naku Koro ni)
@Tonedeaf as Kamina (Gurren Lagann)
@MattieLee as GaMzEe MaKaRa & tAVROS NITRAM (MS Paint Adventures)
@Nephele as Alice (Disney's Alice in Wonderland)
@The Gil as Grant Ward (Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.)
@LadySquee as Prince Simba (The Lion King)
@Yonrochi as Itachi Uchiha (Naruto)
@.CandidFox. as Red (Everafter)
@Raven as Raven A. Roth (Teen Titans)
@T•Cαяηινσяσυѕ•O as Juuzou Suzuya (Tokyo Ghoul)
@HollowBird as Ib (Self-titled series)
@Frostbite as Ara Haan (Elsword)
@Lunar-Eclipse as Kanaya Maryam (Homestuck)
@Powerless_ as Feferi Peixes (MS Paint Adventures)
@FoolHardyRhyme as Gabriel (Supernatural)
@Ryu Keiko as T-Dog (The Walking Dead)
@Hiroshi as Sonozaki Shion (Higurashi)
@SirDerpingtonIV as The RED Spy (Team Fortress 2)

Welcome to Silent Hill.

 

Yun Lee

The Sculptor
Administrator
The Convergence Series GM
"Shut up. I don't believe you."
"I'm tellin' ya, it's true. It was on TV every mornin'."

Ellie frowned with a smile, her fingers around the straps of her backpack as she walked watched Joel tie his shoes. "Seriously? And people watched it?"
"Millions. They even made a couple movies 'bout it."

The fourteen year old girl shook her head in disbelief. "A British dude in a suit that travels through time in a blue fucking box. God... Your world was kinda fucked up, Joel."
Joel gave a little chuckle. "Well I suppose things are quite a bit simpler now, ain't they?"
A silence followed. Not the kind of silence that's sudden and awkward, this one was actually soothing. The two had time to make final preparations before leaving. Stocking up on ammo, clothes, food and other supplies, they continued to be silent.
Five minutes passed before Ellie spoke up again. "So what is this Silent Hill place anyway? Sounds pretty creepy, why are we going?"
Joel sighed and reached into his pocket, handing over a small note to Ellie. She took her time to read it and handed it back to Joel after a little bit. "Jeez. Doesn't make it sound any less creepy. Who could be waiting for you?"
"I dunno, kiddo. Let's go find out."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Joel! JOEL! Wake the fuck up!" Ellie gave a quick kick to the unconscious Joel's side. He groaned and rolled to his back. Opening his eyes slowly, the man lifted his head and looked around.
"I swear I just saw someone Joel, I swear to God it was this creepy little girl, and I think I even heard her whisper something to me! She was like 'Ellieeeee... Ellllllliiieeeeeee...'. It was so fuc-"
"Sh."
Joel interrupted her while getting up and looking around. "We ain't the only ones here, Ellie. There's an entire damn town and their mothers with us."
Though the two of them both had millions of questions, they decided to check out the map of the area, and the possible locations for them to explore.
"Looks like this 'ere is Silent Hill. We made it."
"Yeah... Whoop dee fucking doo... But where's our guns? And our backpacks?"
"Shh..."
Joel shushed her again, staring at the map. "There's only one thing we can do now. Let's go check out that cabin over there." He pointed at the small house between the trees.
Ellie shivered. "Fuck... This is gonna suck." She complained while hurrying after Joel, who was already making his way into the forest.


====

Queen Elsa of Arendelle
Elsa's Prologue: Part 1 - The Past Four Years
In the great Library of Arendelle, Elsa could recall having read a special book when she was younger. It full of wise sayings her parents liked to remind her of. She had read the book more times than she could count and had it nearly memorized. She often applied these quotes to situations in her life, and presently—four years after an event that had changed her life—a quote very pertinent came to mind.
Time is like a rapid flowing river. You cannot touch the same water twice, because the flow that passed will never pass again.
Elsa couldn’t believe it. Four years had passed since her journey out of Arendelle into the demented world she had ended up in by mistake. She had been attacked by horrid creatures called the crossed, met other survivors like herself, fell in love, ended up aiding in the death of her own sister, and even dying herself. All of those events had changed her life, and yet even after they ended so much more happened…
When Elsa returned to Arendelle with Solaire, she immediately attended to a funeral for her sister and wrapped up some other matters that needed to be accomplished on the side. Telling Arendelle and Kristoph that their beloved Princess Anna was dead had to have been one of the worst things Elsa had ever suffered through in her life. (Well, besides being injected with the crossed virus and dying, of course.)
But, thankfully, things were easier with Solaire at her side. When she wasn’t tending to her people she spent all her free time with him, showing him around the kingdom—even adventuring out of the kingdom on trips occasionally, talking for periods of time to learn more about him and where he was from, or even just sitting around doing nothing together. Sometimes they even practiced sparring with him. He was warm, jolly, and definitely the kind of cheerful ray of sunlight she needed to help her get over her sister’s death. Elsa grew to love him dearly.
Things seemed to settle down for a time and Elsa’s life revolved around Solaire and Arendelle for most of the time being. Things even seemed to improve after a couple years. The kingdom was prospering. Hope even began returning to the people because of Elsa’s happiness. Eventually, she married her knight and the two were even expecting a child. The couple was happy about it, especially Solaire who talked about their baby,—which was to be a boy—with excitement every chance he could get. He was finally getting the son he always wanted.
But, It’s funny how fleeting happiness can be. Once minute all can be right with the world, and the next minute not so much…
It all started with explosions one night.
Arendelle was suddenly attacked by a neighboring kingdom with a new weapon just like the guns Elsa had seen in the alternate universe where she had fought the crossed. Except this gun was a cannon. It was deadly, destructive, and they had hundreds of them. Apparently, word of Arendelle’s prosper had gotten around and they wanted money. A LOT of money. More than Arendelle had, in fact, so there was no way to stop the attacks other than to go to war.
So they went to war, and it wasn’t pretty.
For the next year, Arendelle struggled to fight off the forces of the neighboring kingdom as best they could. They lost many brave men who went to fight. Solaire even went into battle, insisting she stay behind because of being pregnant. She did what she could on the sidelines, of course, but still couldn’t stop herself from becoming so stressed she could barely breath every time Solaire left her to charge into danger. If she lost him… Elsa didn’t know what she would do…
After the year had ended, both kingdoms were ravaged so bad and had lost so many men that they agreed to a peace treaty. The treaty came into effect instantly, but there was still much to be done. Arendelle was falling to ruin. And Elsa wasn’t really doing so well herself.
She ended up going into labor a little earlier than normal because of all the stress she had been under. That wasn’t really the worst of their problems though. When she gave birth, the baby was stillborn, strangled to death inside her womb by his own cord. There was nothing they could do.
Elsa was devastated over it. Solaire tried to be strong about it, but she knew it hurt him just as much, if not more. For that reason, it pained Elsa even more. She felt responsible for the death of her son. If she hadn’t been so wrapped up in the war, maybe something could have been done to save him before he was strangled to death inside her. She had let the baby down. She had let Solaire down. She had let her whole kingdom down.
The queen became quiet and depressed, shutting herself away like she used to when she was a child. Solaire was able to get close to her on occasion, but at times she would even push him away, feeling too guilty to look at him. Why her? Why did this have to happen to her? She had already lost her sister. Why did she have to lose the baby she was going to have with the man she loved too? Why did life always do this to her? First it was her sad childhood, the loss of her parents, torture, her sister’s death, and now the death of her baby. She had no idea how she was going to make it, and yet, somehow she trudged on.
A few months passed, marking the four year anniversary of when the events with the crossed had went down. Things were… slowly improving. Arendelle was currently like a injured dog licking its wounds and trying to lay low to recover. Elsa and Solaire grieved for the loss of their baby and tried to stay strong. Though the pain of loss would linger, at least they still had each other.
And yet, Elsa felt unsettled. She stood in front of window inside her castle, gripping a note that had arrived just that morning. It was the strangest note she had ever read in her life.
Hey Elsie~ I just wanted to let you know that everything is going great. Thanks for sending your son to come visit me! He’s so cute and getting bigger every day. I can’t wait to see you and hope that you have a safe trip here! -Anna
Elsa’s stomach turned uncomfortably. It was some sick joke, it had to be. Anna was long dead and so was her baby. But something bothered her… nobody called her Elsie except for Anna. Heck, nobody even knew Anna called Elsa that. It was always a nickname Anna had given her in private when not another living soul was around. What was going on?
To make matters worse, there was a location specified in the note that made her even more uncomfortable. She had never heard of it, and yet, something about it bothered her.
Silent Hill.
God, all this stress was really getting to her. Elsa felt sick to her stomach because of it. Or, at least, Elsa hoped she was sick to her stomach and it wasn’t some new mourning sickness kicking in. She shivered at the thought. The queen was most certainly not ready to be pregnant again. If she was pregnant again and failed to protect a second baby she was sure that she’d mentally lose it.
But despite the stress, Elsa knew what she had to do. Whether this note was a prank or not, she wanted to know who had sent it, why, and how they knew that nickname Anna had used to call Elsa when they were kids.
Elsa stepped back from the window and went off to look for Solaire and show him the note. The two of them would surely get to the bottom of this even if it meant going to this “Silent Hill” place themselves.
Elsa's Prologue: Part 2 - Arrival to Silent Hill
It was unnaturally quiet as Elsa finally arrived in Silent Hill. That wasn't the only thing unnatural either. Her body felt heavier than normal, and she felt... cold. The ice queen shivered, probably the first time she ever had from the cold in her entire life. This meant one thing: her powers didn't work here. It was unsettling knowing she wouldn't have her magic to fall back on in case she needed to protect herself, but thankfully she was a bit more versed in combat because of some training she had taken up with her husband not too long ago.
"So, this is what it feels like to suffer from cold. It's so strange. I've never felt this way before," she told Solaire. The fact that she was indeed cold made Elsa much more grateful that she didn't come dressed in her regular attire. No, she wasn't wearing her thin, non-threatening queen's gown like usual. Elsa had learned her lesson. It easily tore, caught on things as she walked, and was an easy advantage for an enemy to use if they wanted to grab her fabric and use it against her. So this time around Elsa was wearing armor. The two of them had brought weapons too, but they had mysteriously vanished... She would have to make due with the resources around for the time being.
They traveled along, hearing strange sounds and seeing strange things in the mist until eventually arriving in front of the wooden directory billboard. Elsa looked at it, feeling her stomach turn uncomfortably once more. She was still feeling sick. Maybe it would be best to run off to the restroom quickly, but she wasn't sure. She continued looking at the sign for a moment, thinking over the options.

====

Kiritsugu stood at the fore of the freeway, mere metres from the small shack. Trench Coat billowing in the wind, the cloth licking at the fog that surrounded him. A small, ember light could be seen glowing softly through the cool, muggy air, the butt of a cigarette, tipped downwards from his mouth.
"I guess I should have quit this habit by now..."
With that, he dropped the cigarette to the floor and idly stepped on it with his heel, extinguishing the burning paper easily, leaving no more glow and no trail of slight smoke from the used tobacco. He raised his head skyward, hands placed in the pockets of the trench coat, eyes cast towards the grey skies above. He was tall for a man of Asian descent, standing at 5'10 and of an average shape, however that belied the musculature beneath, he was very strong, a result of a decade of working in the way he did. His chin bore more stubble than what he had previous to the 4th Holy Grail War, and a few slight scars that patterned his body were also mementos of that same conflict.
He had felt his magic ebb away already, not that it truly mattered here anymore, without the use of Saber's Avalon, he was unable to perform his only truly useful magecraft anyway, as it was, he would still be able to detect the use of mana and prana, but as past experience of what had happened during the War showed him, that would be of little use here either. He recognised the situation. Las Vegas and beyond all over again...if it's for Iri and Ilya, I'll do it. I'll bring them back to Shirou, and we can live together, like times past.
The dull drop of steps on concrete draw his attention away from his thoughts, turning his head to the side and looking behind only with his eyes, he saw the remainder of the group. His face gave nothing away, and his voice was neutral as he spoke softly.
"Yes. Definitely Las Vegas all over again."

====

Claire - Intro
The growl of the motorcycle echoed far throughout the countryside. Lone, desolate, and devoid of life; Claire felt like she had traveled to some strange untouched piece of the world. A feeling in her gut told her it was all wrong, and she'd intended to stop to gather her bearings as soon as she could. However, as no stop presented itself on this lonely stretch of road, Claire continued as best she could.
It helped that she was at the helm of a trusty Harley Davidson. An FX Shovlehead, probably from around 1978, she believed. She absolutely loved the stunning red color on the tank. She felt at ease on the bike, her connection to it harkening back to the days when she and Chris were younger. Not everything her brother tried to get her into stuck (There was that awful plane phase he had gone through-- Though Claire supposed she couldn't call it a phase when he went ahead and made a career out of it), but she'd taken a strong liking to the feeling of being on a motorcycle. It was a like a symbiotic relationship of man and machine-- Er, woman and machine.
This particular motorcycle was a bit different from her old one; She'd had to abandon the poor thing back in Raccoon City. No doubt it had been destroyed along with the city. She'd mourned its loss largely because it had been the bike Chris had bought for her. Not only had she suffered the loss of her one and only brother-- The man who had practically raised her after their parents died-- but she had also been forced to sever the one tie she'd had with him. This new bike was a beauty and all, but it would never have that same significance.
On the outskirts of Silent Hill, Claire had found herself amidst a heavy fog, causing her to feel slightly less at ease with her choice of vehicle. Motorcycles were her passion, but not so great in awful weather like this. All thoughts of stopping fled from her mind as Claire became desperate to reach her destination. Thankfully, the fog broke before she could crash and kill herself. Just beyond this point laid Silent Hill, looking about as unwelcoming as the surrounding countryside.
Stopping next to what appeared to be a bed and breakfast, the motorcycle's growls turned to a low rumble. I'm finally here, Claire thought to herself as she removed her helmet and stepped off the bike. She shut the motorcycle off and found herself drenched in complete silence.
"Fitting name," she mumbled. Silent Hill was not a name she'd ever heard before. Judging by her welcome, it seemed no one else had heard of it either. Now that she was here, she didn't have much idea what she was actually supposed to be doing. Her brother's messages had only vaguely indicated where she should go, not what she should do once she got there.
She began to move toward the building, but a strange fuzzy feeling at the back of her head stopped her in her tracks. Claire brought one hand to her face and found her legs starting to give out. Alarmed, she cried out and tried to run into the bed and breakfast, but she found that her body couldn't move at all. Despite every alarm bell inside her body going off, Claire found herself drifting toward the ground and soon falling fast asleep...
***
She awoke in a daze, her body instantly yelling at her about how sore it was. She groaned and moved to sit up, hoping she hadn't ended up tied up by some maniac. Thankfully, her limbs were free to move, but once Claire's hands drifted across the coarse pavement, she realized she'd been sleeping in a parking lot of all places. She found her focus then and quickly got to her feet, shaken to find that she was far-- Very far-- from alone. Countless people crowded around her. Some were even walking in from the free way. Disturbed, Claire grabbed for her gun, but let out a shaky breath once she found it was missing. She was defenseless amidst a sea of unfamiliar strangers. "Oh god," she whispered.

====

Morgan walked down through the empty streets. His black mask on his face with a hood on, with a brown coat and black cargo pants. He had a lantern in his left hand. The lights flickered through the street and he was shocked.He stopped in his tracks and had a weird suspicion. A fog came from hte distance of the large road. He moved arms around to try to see further through the smoke. His eyes narrowed as he thought he saw a small building. He stopped in his tracks, he was... confused or shocked, he couldn't tell. He kept walking, looking at abandoned cars and cars crashed and flipped over. He lifted his mask from his face, trying to get a better look. He kept pushing his arms through the fog until he got to the parking lot. Surprisingly the fog started to... blur away or vanish. Morgan bit his bottom lip. He wasn't sure about this place. He couldn't remember how he got here. Still depressed of his son and wife's death. He walked to an old gas station. He moved his head in a surprising look. His mouth slightly open. He hadn't seen a building anywhere on the road yet, and had a strange and bad feeling about this place. He walked up the door giving three small knocks. He was about to walk in but stopped himself. He had a bad feeling about this place.

====

View attachment 45574
Detective Sebastian Castellanos had driven himself to Silent Hill in search of his wife, Myra, who passed away several years ago. He worked her case in hopes of finding her, but he never did. Now, upon receiving a letter in her hand-writing, he heads off towards Silent Hill. Somewhere along the way though he lost his path. At one moment he was driving along in his car, the next he found himself starring down towards Silent Hill. "What the hell." he thought to himself and quickly searched for his belongings.
The trench coat his wife had given him was gone and so was his trusty revolver. The only things he had on him was: a flashlight, cuffs, journal, pencil, and his flask. Shaking the flask, Sebastian took a sip from it in hopes of calming his nerves down a bit. Things didn't go that smoothly though because he saw several others appearing before him from the fog. They all seemed foreign in some way and not from around here, just like he was. Sebastian ignored them for the moment for he saw a sign and read it, indicating that he had indeed reached Silent Hill.
"Oh Myra, I will find you..." He said to himself and then turned towards the rest of the people. Holding up his badge, Sebastian spoke to all of them. "I'm detective Sebastian Castellanos, is there anyone here who knows what the hell is going on?"

====

Joel and Ellie could hear an assortment of wildlife echo throughout the vast expanse of Silent Hill's Forest. A few birds here and there, a lone deer trotting aimlessly into the fog, and... strange ambient noise. It sounded like static: A warped, screeching noise, as if a liquid, shuddering gear was trying to be pulled off a wall. It was coming from [The Cabin]. Weird. Very weird. Do you still consider entering the Cabin?
A bright red aura illuminated brightly within…

It pulsated softly.

====

Ellie had kept careful eyes around them all the way up to the cabin. She wouldn't admit to herself she was afraid, but she didn't like the situation at all. Joel however was leading the way, walking a couple steps ahead of Ellie. He examined the cabin from a short distance.
"... WOAH! Did you see that? There's a fucking light! A moving light! I'm not going in there, fuck that!"
"Ellie..."
Joel kept his eyes fixed on the cabin, and the mysterious light coming from within.
"No way! Creepy forest and creepy cabins and creepy sounds and cr-"
"Ellie! We're goin' in there. We'll be fine."
He assured her while stepping to the door and opening it to look inside.
Ellie groaned and followed, keeping a safe distance. "... So? Is it safe...?"

====

Flashback
It had been a normal day in the city of Macon, Georgia, The birds were chirping, the sky was a beautiful blue and Lee Everett and his younger brother Calvin were sitting in Lee's beat-up Ford pick-up. Cal had always joked saying that only white guys drove trucks and Lee was just some Oreo. That particular day, was somber though. Neither man said anything as Lee drove silently down a deserted dirt road a little outside of town. The road became bumpy, but that didn't stop the brothers.
The truck eventually came to a stop and both men got out. What stood before them was a lone wooden cross and the unsettled earth that was a trademark of a freshly dug grave. At the base of the cross was a picture of a little girl, maybe 6 or 7 at the very latest. Cal made his over to the grave and fell to his knees, weeping silently. Lee walked over and sat down next to his brother, putting a comforting arm around his shoulder. "It wasn't your fault Cal." He said looking his brother in the eyes. Cal remained silent. "Sometimes, things happen and there is not a damn thing we can do to stop it. I just want to let you know, if you ever want anyone to talk to, I'll be there." Lee said with a small smile.
~~~

That was the last Lee had seen from Cal right before he put a gun to his mouth and pulled the trigger. The ordeal shook Lee, this was his brother, the same guy he had ran and played and wrestled with all the time when they were children. Lee gave a somber look as he slowly walked across the overpass, the fog blinding.He eventually stopped at the sign and studied it with ease, after all, he was once a college professor at Georgia. He was about to make a move for the forest when he heard foot falls behind him. He turned and saw a huge mass of strangers staring back at him.
"Um, Hello" He said to the strangers.

====

The Spy watched, seeing others he recognized. This was Las Vegas all over again, he thought to himself. Reflexively, he reached into his holster for his revolver, his eyes darting around for any of the Crossed. However, he found none of them. Confused, he examined himself, realizing he had lost all of his gear. He sighed to himself, muttering a few curse words, as he gave up the effort, examining his surroundings, noting the cemetary, forest, and rest room. He breathed in, tasting the musky air. He could almost.... taste the fog on the wind, that suffocating fog, blocking all vision, and all hope.
The invitation was fresh on his mind, and he wondered whatever made him accept, and come to this empty, dreadful town. He could almost feel something alike to the town itself, trying to grab him with it's dark claws, and hold him here forever, until the sun died and the world ended. He knew, that he had not come here of hope, to see his fallen friend again, like the invitation had teased him with. He had come, to find who ever had sent the invitation, and kill them, for messing with him like that. Whoever they were, they knew about him. Too much. He had packed up all of his killing... utensils, and began his journey to this "Silent Hill".
Now that he had arrived, he couldn't remember what exactly had elapsed since he actually arrived. But ,he was missing all of his supplies and weapons, everything he needed here. He hoped the town had some sort of food, somewhere inside, but this was unlikely, judging by the ruined state he had seen so far. The Crossed Event must have destroyed this place. He knelt down, examining the strange tracks leading to the restroom. They certainly didn't look human, and inhuman was the last thing he needed right now. He sighed to himself, and got up, walking amongst the crowd, looking for Solaire. If he recognized so many people here, Solaire must be here too. He knew that the one thing he certainly needed right now, was his sun-powered, ever jolly friend.

====


York sighed gently to himself as he reached into his pocket "Should have known, Zack..."
He buries a hand into his other pocket and takes out a small box of cigarettes, pulling one, an already singed tip, from the box and placing it in his mouth, he lights it up and takes a drag, knocking the ash free before re-inserting it into the box "A trap"
Taking a look around he notes a large group of people, shaking his head he mutters "I'm sure this group of ragtag misfits were also dragged here by some means..." he looks down and sighs "I need a coffee..." he groans to himself, his cravings kicking in, he didn't feel anything...supernatural was involved however, he...couldn't feel anything supernatural since he entered the fog... "I don't like this one bit, Zack"

====
Elsa rubbed the back of her head, still studying the sign. She frowned after a moment, not pleased that there wasn't more on there. She wanted more directions, and some clue as to where she could find "Anna," or the person claiming to be her, at least. She stepped back from the sign, glancing between it and Solaire. "I'm gonna run to the restroom; I'll be right back."
She stepped back and headed toward the direction of the sign, moving so quick she didn't pay much attention to where she was going. She brushed someone who had been smoking a cigarette, slowly stopping when she realized. "Sorry," she mumbled, almost not looking back at him and continuing to walk. But for some reason, she was driven to look back. Her eyes looked at the man in surprise. "Hey, I know you. We've met before, haven't we?" she asked him.



====

At first no one responded to Sebastian's call for answers, but then he noticed a well dressed man smoking a cigarette. Sebastian knew a cop when he saw one and was glad that he wasn't alone. "Detective Sebastian Castellanos." Sebastian said as he raised his badge to the man. "It's good to see someone else from law enforcement here. If I had to say anything this place reeks about as bad as my last several cases." He added and then had a brief flashback to his days at the hospital.

====

Morgan walked down through the empty streets. His black mask on his face with a hood on, with a brown coat and black cargo pants. He had a lantern in his left hand. The lights flickered through the street and he was shocked. He stopped in his tracks and had a weird suspicion. A fog came from the distance of the large road. He moved arms around to try to see further through the smoke. His eyes narrowed as he thought he saw a small building. He stopped in his tracks, he was... confused or shocked, he couldn't tell. He kept walking, looking at abandoned cars and cars crashed and flipped over. He lifted his mask from his face, trying to get a better look. He kept pushing his arms through the fog until he got to the parking lot. Surprisingly the fog started to... blur away or vanish. Morgan bit his bottom lip. He wasn't sure about this place. He couldn't remember how he got here. Still depressed of his son and wife's death. He walked to the station door. He knocked on the door three times. But then stopped. He had a bad feeling, he knew when and not to do something. He walked back to the road. Trying to see anyone. If there is anyone left. He used to have a pistol and sniper, but it had vanished off his belt. He had a really bad feeling about this place

====
The Cabin was large. It contained an upper-floor, an elegant wooden staircase, and six bedrooms—three at the bottom, three on top. A deer head hung lifelessly like a trophy, it's beady black eyes looking at Ellie and Joel. The Cabin was dark. Too dark. The only source of light radiating outside, however, you COULD see a small [green flashlight] on the kitchen counter. It was barely visible, but hey, it was something, right? Do you pick it up?


Ugh... what's worse is that same damned noise regurgitated itself over and over again: It lead into a narrow hallway, to the right, into the Cabin's bathroom. You could hear a soft cry, possibly a woman, directed at the hallway. Are you 100% positive you REALLY want to head into the restroom?

====

Ellie refused to take a single step into the room. There were situations with flesh-eating dead people she could handle, but this one was too creepy.
"Nope. I'm staying outside." She said, and so she did. Turning her back to the door, she kept watch over the general area, looking to see if anyone approached.
"Aight... I won't be long." Joel said while kneeling down to pick up the flashlight. "This'll come in handy for sure..." He mumbled to himself, flipping it on and shining a light into the darkness.
Then suddenly, he heard soft cries of a woman nearby. Being as silent as he could, he carefully started walking toward where the cries were coming from.
"Hello...? Who's there? I can help you, just calm down and tell me where you are."
He kept tracing the sounds all the way to the bathroom and opened the door.
Meanwhile, Ellie stayed outside, sitting down against the wall of the cabin with a sigh.
She thought about all the people that were with them when they woke up.
She recognized none of them.

====

Kiritsugu's coat flicked out to brush against a woman as she hurried past, his eyes followed her movement as she slowed, seemingly hesitant, the bright whites and blues she wore drawing his perception to her, even though they did not glint, as they would have done in sunlight. He didn't catch her mumbling, but his attention did not leave her, she began to walk away, then stopped again, turning about to gaze at his solemn features and speaking to him in a surprised tone.
It was her, one of the first to be killed before, but brought back through some unspeakable means. No matter, Kiritsugu did not care for the minor details of it all, simply choosing to respond in his usual, neutral, but somehow quietly authoritative tone.
"We have. I am Kiritsugu Emiya, as you know, Elsa. That we know each other means we are both the same individuals who experienced the Crossed incident, or so I would assume. We have some tough times ahead of us again I believe."

====

"Eh? .... Some of these people look familiar."

Rin okumura looked around. Seeing familiar faces, Maybe-so faces, and faces he doesn't know. He aimlessly walked around, not having the merger to walk up to anyone. His head hurt, he felt angry, sad, happy all the same time........ He kept going up to people, yet opening his mouth to say something but quickly closing his mouth and walking away.

He cocked his head, thinking hard about this place.. "Silent.... Hill......?" He said slowly, remembering Yukio. He remembered clearly, Yukio was around here, waiting. Waiting for rin. But this place felt odd........ Even though he thought he could protect himself perfectly fine he needed A partner. He was a social guy too.

====

York looks up to see a man, dressed in a rather 'Police style' attire "Detective Francis York Morgan, but you can call me York" he says, showing his own badge and smiling a little "It's good to see I'm not the only one here to investigate this 'Silent Hill' place...unless you're not here to try and figure it out?"
He looked over at the others, he could see a man in a suit of armour, a few people in outfits that didn't look modern at all, he wasn't sure if they were on their way to a party, or a battle, it looked like it could be either way
"Something tells me they're not here to try and figure out this place's secrets"

====

"Kali, Kali, Kali... what am I doing here?" Gabriel the Archangel murmured to himself as he glanced around the new surroundings and shifted a little uncomfortably. He'd seen a lot of strange places in his life, and I mean a lot, but this one took the cake. He felt odd. There was a strange pressure in the air, and it hung heavily in his chest. He reached inside his jacket to grasp the handle of his angel blade, just to feel safe. It wasn't there. He pulled his jacket open and stared at the empty space in disbelief before giving a small shrug. He didn't want to be here anymore, and he didn't have to. He snapped his fingers, expecting to vanish, and reappear in a much nicer place, but nothing happened. He frowned as he touched his throat, where his grace lay. He realized in that blood curdling moment, he was mortal here.
Looking around quickly, he searched for another person now. "Gotta find a patsy..." He wasn't going to go this alone. He could fight sure, but without a weapon, or his powers he was as good as mincemeat. He searched his pockets one last time, and pulled out a small lollipop, the one time he wasn't happy to see it. He unwrapped it and popped it in his mouth as he began walking.

====

How long has it been? How long had it been since Shirou Emiya felt like he was in danger? For that matter, how long had it been since the Fifth Holy Grail War? He recalled how empty he had felt, he recalled the hole in his soul that could only be filled up by helping other people. Seeing the smiles on their faces. Wiping away their tears, assuring that there was no need to cry. Being a superhero, a champion of justice. It meant to sacrifice one's own happiness to ensure that the happiness of others will not have to be sacrificed. That was what Shirou lived for. The ideal of a hero. He could clearly recall the promise he had made to Kiritsugu Emiya five years ago under the full moon. The promise to make his dream of a world without conflict come true. He knew it was humanly impossible to achieve such a dream, but even so, it was still a beautiful ideal worth fighting for. In the span of just under two weeks, his life changed completely with the Holy Grail War. He had met new friends that he was glad he had in his life, like Tohsaka and Ilya, but even after the War was over and he had effectively saved the lives of those who might had been negatively affected by the emergence of the Grail, he still felt empty.
He knew being a true hero meant forsaking his own happiness. To put the needs of others first. But this one selfish quest he had embarked on... could it really be helped? Shirou was out to see if the man who had saved him all those years ago really was alive and well, and though he simply reasoned that there was nothing wrong with his actions for now, he still had the aching feeling in the back of his head that he was abandoning everyone on a fool's errand.
But Shirou Emiya will not regret his actions. No matter what. If there was anything that the War had taught him, if there was anything that Kotomine and Saber had taught him, it was that he will fight for his ideals as long as they were needed in this world.
Though initially alarmed once he had encountered the other mysterious people, he sensed no hostility from them, so he calmed down relatively quickly. Judging from the looks on their faces, Shirou observed that they must be here for similar reasons as him. But if that was the case, what kind of place was this? Was this all a scam? Or was this some sort of magical location that is able to resurrect the dead at will?
And then...
He saw him.
The man he was looking for.
The man who saved him.
The man who greatly impacted his life.
Shirou's eyes widened once they saw Kiritsugu Emiya. Too shocked to note how eerily similar he looked to how he did ten years ago, Shirou had to take several breaths to prevent himself from falling down. It was him. It was really him. Right?
"...Kiritsugu..." He could only utter in awe. The same kind of awe he felt when his child self was saved by him in the fire.

====

A tall, unidentifiable woman glared up at the Cabin ceiling with bleeding, shrunken eyes as if it were begging to be let out. Blackened flesh hung off the thing's body like ribbons. She stood passively in the dim hallway, your flashlight flickered on and off, as if screaming at you to run the fuck away. The static began-


The static BEGAN BEGAN BEGAN.
It burned red and the static began.
The woman's head began viciously tearing itself to the left and right. And-


You heard someone breathing behind you. Look back?

====

Lee got bored and decided to head into the woods. The darkness descended on Lee, but the middle aged Zombie survivor continued tromping through the woods. Eventually coming on a man maybe around his age and a teenage girl investigating a cabin. Lee kept his distance and watched as the man entered the house, but the girl refused to.

====

Morgan stopped and thought. I don't trust this place, what if someone attacks me? He walked away from the door. He moved the lantern he found off the road around the street. He heard a sound of a boy. But no just any boy, it sounded like his son, Duane. "D-Duane" His moved around in place. Dammit Morgan, it's just an hallucination, you know he's dead, right? Morgan sighed and left back to the road. He saw a forest in the distance. "It may be better to just go through the forest. Morgan had his hand in the air with the lantern. He heard voice's, sounding like a boy and a girl. He walked through the forest seeing a girl maybe in early teens and a man probably in his late 30's. "Hello is someone there?"

====

"Other than you probably no one else originally came here to solve it's mysteries." Sebastian said and then held up the letter he had on him. "This is from my wife supposedly, originally I came here to find out how my dead wife wrote me a letter to come to a place that we had never been to." He added and then took a look around to spot the other people more clearly.
"Looking now at what is going on, seeing all of these strange people tells me more is a foot then my dead wife. Seems if I find the reasoning about this town then i shall find my own answer as well. If it's good with you York, I'd like to work together on this case."

====

A medium sized car rolled up into a nearby parking lot before the engine shut off and the headlights dimmed. A somewhat well built black male stepped out of the car and looked around. He shut the door to the car, which wasn't anything too fancy. Just a 2008 Nissan Altima. He looked at the car before locking it and walking off. It was his wife's car.

It had been a few years since the outbreak in Atlanta had taken place. The outbreak that threaten to end humanity, the outbreak....that took his wife from him. He sighed as he stuffed his hands into his pockets. He didn't wanna think about that. He was only here though, because of his wife, or so he thought. She visited him a dream dream, telling him to head to them is place. He walked along the freeway when he looked around and saw a group forming. 'Guess I should introduce myself...' he thought as he walked forward.

====

"Yeah, I remember you. You're right. We were both from the Crossed experience." Elsa frowned. She hated having to remember that. "What makes you think there are tough times ahead of us? Is it this place?" Elsa glanced around the area. "I've never been here before, but I do have this strange feeling about it... like it's... dangerous," she added.
 

Yun Lee

The Sculptor
Administrator
The Convergence Series GM
Keeping his cool, Joel only took a few steps back when the woman started spazzing out like a crazy person. "What the hell are you..." He said under his breath, just as he heard the breathing behind him.
He didn't hesitate for a second, knowing he might not have long to act. Sending his elbow backwards with full strength, he quickly turned around while doing so to see what was behind him.
Ellie heard a voice and quickly raised her head. Someone was near. She got up and instinctively reached behind her, where she usually kept her gun, only to remind herself it wasn't there. "Fuck..."
Gathering up her courage, Ellie called back out to the voice. "Uh... Hello? Who are you? What do you... want?" She asked. Maybe this man was friendly, but there was an even higher chance he wasn't.
On top of that, out of the corner of her eye she caught a glimpse of another man standing a distance away from her. "I'm... I got a gun! Don't do anything stupid!" She called out, holding her hands behind her back.

====

"Hmm?"
A voice...a familiar voice, but one he couldn't place, uttering his name as if in awe, perhaps even disbelief, who could possibly fit that profile? Kiritsugu did not know, how could he? He had no means to decipher the situation. He needed more information, visual information. Turning around, hands still in his pockets, he observed a number of people milling about across the tarmac behind him, there, at the front, stood a young man, no older than nineteen at the absolute most, the same age as Kiritsugu had been when he went freelance. Kiritsugu studied him carefully, he was the one who had spoken to him certainly. Wait...those eyes, the brow line, that hair, it could only be...Shirou? An older Shirou, what his adoptive son would one day presumably become. Inwardly he breathed a sigh of relief, at least now he knew that Shirou would grow up strong and healthy, but why was he here? Who was he looking to return to himself?
"I am right in thinking that's you Shirou, correct? I haven't seen you as more than just a boy before, I must say, I'm proud. You look well."

====

"I've always had the strangest cases to look into, and I always came out of it just fine...but this...is different, I don't have any of my guns, and I'm not feeling anything...I think maybe this place is suppressing my connection to the supernatural...I can't feel anything, even though this fog feels unnatural"
Rubbing his head he looks the man up and down, they weren't too dissimilar, even if their aims were worlds apart, they were kindred spirits, they both had police backgrounds, they were both disarmed, and somehow...they both had dead lovers
"Well, while I have no clue how they're doing it, I must admit, these people are making me feel a spark of hope...perhaps they're all here for the same reason?"

====

Claire - Sebastian/York
Her eyes looked wildly over the crowd of people in an attempt to size them all up. Some of them looked very out of place, a trait that indicated to Claire that she should be wary of them. Others seemed to know each other, or at least were willing to openly introduce themselves despite the strange circumstances. Claire wished she was so lucky. No one immediately jumped out at her as dangerous and some were already starting to wander away from the group. Despite their familiarity with each other, it seemed everyone was relatively in the same boat as her.
She decided she'd rather associate with the people who seemed as lost as she did. She turned to take everyone in, and heard someone speak over the din of voices. They introduced himself as a detective, asking if anyone knew what was going on. Claire didn't respond right away, wanting to know if anyone would tell him. Unfortunately, no one responded, so the man sought out another and started up a conversation. Claire gingerly avoided the others as she made a beeline for the pair and interrupted them.
"... Hi," she said a bit warily. "I'm thinking I'm just as lost as the pair of you are."

====

"Well, just because we're here, doesn't mean everyone's here, right? So far, you're the only other one I've seen from the Crossed event. Although, I suppose it is possible that someone could be grouping us back together and leading us into a trap. I'd like to think that isn't the case though," Elsa replied.
When Shirou approached and spoke to Emiya, she quieted for a moment. "This a friend of yours?" she asked Emiya.
====
Boom! ... Your elbow phased through the air. You felt two very cold, clammy hands grasp your shoulders, flipping around face-to-face with two yellow dirty TEETH. It was a female, mid 40s, green ooze dribbled down her chin as you felt pressure press against your throat. You struggled violently. All to no avail. Your face turns a deep hue of purple, your vision blackening as-

SNAP!
Your neck broke, spinning at a 180 degree angle. You could see the apparition smile at you, followed by a 'ziiiiip' sound and slurping...
...
...
...
You woke up.
You groan in pain, your neck feels incredibly sore. It's hard enough to move as is. Joel sits up--he's on a toilet seat--planted within a bathroom stall. It's shoddy, dirty, and you could hear a female humming in the restroom. And... hey, where the hell was Ellie?!

====

"Kiritsugu... it... really is you?" Shirou asked, his eyes threatening to water as he dared to step forward.
He's proud, Shirou thought to himself. He could feel his heart pounding. A small part of his heart remained skeptical, but the majority of his being was overjoyed that he was back. He was proud. That was all Shirou needed to hear. That was all he needed to hear to feel like his existence had been validated. It was like his whole life had been leading up to this moment.
"I can barely believe it..." He mumbled as the tears began to flow before he knew it, "It's been a long time..."
Wiping his tears, he dared to approach Kiritsugu and face him. "I missed you a lot... I made sure to keep that promise, you know. It was hard, but... it was worth it in the end."

====
Sebastian listened to what York had to say and then spoke. "Yes this place is rather strange, it reminds me dreadfully of a case where the supernatural was rather familiar to me, or at least some of kind of really messed up reality." He said to York and then noticed a girl running at them. She said hello to them and suggested how lost they all were.
"Indeed we're a little lost, but it seems will be able to move about fine as Detectives. You my dear do look as though you can handle yourself just fine." He said noting he looks of toughness.

====

"Not quite. My son. My adopted son. But he's ten years older compared to when I know him."

====

"Don't shoot, i am not a danger, my name is Morgan Jones, please don't-, wait a second, you don't have a gun, who are you?" He kept the lantern to his chest. He kept hearing his boy in his head, Get out of my head, you're just an hallucination, get out! He closed his eyes, then opened them again, he then looked at another man, maybe early 40's or late 30's. "None of you look like bad people, how did you get here?"

====

"Easy alright?" Lee said as he put his hand over his head and walked slowly towards the cabin. He didn't know if she really had a gun or not, but better safe than sorry. "You know what the hell is going on?" He called up to the girl.

====

He frowned and let out a deep groan of pain. "Agh..." He moaned as he slowly brought a hand up to feel his neck. The first thing that came to mind were the zombies. It felt like a stalker had bitten him, but he was pretty sure he felt his neck getting twisted too... He realized fully well that he should be dead. "What the fuck... is going on..." he mumbled, slowly pushing himself up from the toilet.
"Ellie..." He muttered, not paying any mind to the humming. "Ellie!" He pushed the door open and looked around, trying to find the girl he cared so much for.

====

Lee turned to Morgan, his hands still in the air, "Apparently I got a note from my dead brother." He said "How bout You?"

====

Ellie observed the two men, keeping her back to the wall. At this point it was probably obvious to both of them that she didn't really have a gun, so she exposed her hands, hanging her arms beside her.
"Dont' come too fucking close! Joel! JOEL!" She called out, hoping he would come back out and help her. "... I don't have any answers okay? Not for either one of you."

====

Kiritsugu initially smiled, allowing himself to do so as a reassurance to Shirou. But then he frowned as Shirou spoke more and more. His voice dropped an octave and became slightly curious, but was also serious.
"Missed me? Shirou, what do you mean? I don't remember any kind of promise. All I know is that I saved you that day, at the end of the 4th Holy Grail War, and that by saving you, just you, I managed to save myself."
But he'd felt it in his dreams, both waking and sleeping. He'd known, ever since the War had ended. Something was wrong with him, he could feel himself deteriorating, slowly, he had several years yet. Angra Mainyu. The Grail had cursed him when he refused it, this was the effect. Was it what Shirou was referring to?

====
"I uh, heard a voice, from my son, Duane, he died a while ago, he told me to come here, so i did, then i found you people" Morgan brushed the small amount of hair on his head

====

"Indeed...you look military, there something about the way you handle yourself, the stance, the build...the empty holster" he notes, pointing to him own and chuckling "I do wish I had my gun at least, can never be too safe in these places"
Nodding he looks between the two and smiles "I think we stand a good chance if we stick together, we can all fight..." he mutters "Hopefully whatever force brought us here plays fair, and we're not all toys for some greater being watching us with eagle eyes, waiting for the ideal moment to strike us down for his own amusement"
He isn't sure where that last part came from...but the thought was in his head for one reason or another

====
Elsa looked between Emiya and Shirou, when he stated that the young man was his son. She went quiet and quickly averted her gaze from him, trying to hide a look of pain in her eyes. The queen still hadn't gotten entirely over an event that had happened a while back. Her own firstborn had died when she gave birth to him. Elsa would have had a son too. But unfortunately life had always treated her far too cruel.
"Th-That's great. I'm glad to see the two of you found each other."
Elsa would never find her son. She wished she could, but there was no way the dead came back to life. Her heart ached for the baby she had lost.
She tried to look back at the two and push away her sadness. She wouldn't let it go the tears fall again. Not now...
"You two should have some time to catch up. This place does feel dangerous, but this area seems to be safe for the time being," she said.

====

Claire - Sebastian/York
She nodded, glad to see that her intrusion hadn't incited a negative reaction. "Good observations," she said. She'd have smiled if the situation was any different. "I'm not military trained, but my brother taught me a lot of what he knew. He was in the air force, once." She cleared her throat, not really wanting to talk about Chris. "Anyway, if you wouldn't mind, I think I'd rather stick with the detectives." Her mind wandered, thinking of Leon, the cop she'd met back in Raccoon City. He'd only been a rookie his first day on the job, a far cry from a detective. Still he'd been integral to her survival back then, and she couldn't help but feel hanging around more men in uniform wouldn't be a bad idea.
"If I overheard correctly, I heard you've dealt with, uh, supernatural cases before?" That was... odd, to say the least. She'd seen terrible biological monstrosities, but Claire had never once thought of them as supernatural. "Do you... uh, do you think that's what's happened here?"

====
Boom! The bathroom door flew off it's hinges, startling a very pretty, very young, auburn haired female. She yelped, dropping a perfume bottle, "What the fuck?! Hey man, fuck off!" Her name was Alison, but you didn't know that. She was 19, sporting a red-and-blue plaid t-shirt, a light gray beanie, and blue denim jeans. And ho boy, was she frightened. She swung a [broken glass shard] at Joel, to the left and right, her back pressed against the bathroom sink, "Just... just let me go, okay? I don't got any cash!" A pause, "I use debit! Yeah, that's it! Er- I only use debit!"
She stepped back, sweat beads trailing down her rosy red cheeks, biting her lower lip...

Huh. She was pretty cute.

====

The cracked concrete road scraped at Alice's skin and her simple white and blue dress as she tumbled down from the garden of her family estate and into the fog. It must have been a rabbit-hole again, she had realized whilst falling, and the letter that Dinah, her absolutely adorable red kitten, had brought to her. Hissing from the pain, Alice scanned her surroundings and calmed her scattered nerves, breathing in and out slowly as she had learned to do back home with her sister. Ah, yes.
Her sister had been mourning for the past week, and truth be told, Alice should've been with her sister in the cathedral, praying, or at the very least, sitting with her head down in reverence towards her father's veiled corpse. For some reason, she just didn't feel comfortable there. His death had been unnatural, and the neighbors, ravens of gossip as they were, had already spread countless rumors concerning Alice's father's connections to "witches." What buffoonery! Witches indeed!

Behind her, the sound of something cutting through the wind resonated and echoed in the mist.
Startled, Alice spun around. Blinking, she saw a black silhouette. And then... nothing. A second later there was absolute silence. Shaking, Alice looked down and noticed the paper in her hand. She gripped the heavily embroidered paper tightly, reading it for the first time.
dEAREST aLICE,
hOW HAVE YOU BEEN? iT HAS CERTAINLY BEEN PLEASANT HERE, EVEN THOUGH i'VE ONLY BEEN GONE FOR A WEEK.
mY CURRENT EMPLOYER HAS GIVEN ME THE CHANCE TO SEND YOU A LETTER, ASKING YOU TO COME TO "sILENT hILL," BUT YOU'RE PROBABLY ALREADY THERE BY THE TIME YOU READ THIS LETTER.
iF YOU EVER MAKE IT BACK HOME, DO TELL YOUR SISTER i'M DOING WELL HERE. oNLY A WEEK AND ALREADY AN aDMINISTRATIVE pOST!
How strange. Father had never written like that during his lifetime. But then again, Alice didn't expect her norms to match up to the norms of this world. Wonderland had, at the very least, taught her that little quip.
"But still, what on earth is this? Father... died," Alice murmured to herself before snapping out of her stupor. On with this story! Hopefully it'd end faster than Wonderland did.

It began to grow chilly, and Alice began to regret only carrying a bag filled with food and a tin canteen of water, secured with a screw cap- all secretly smuggled out of the kitchen that morning. But oh well. It was hard to get mad at food, especially when one was completely and absolutely lost. In fact the mist was so hard to navigate that Alice simply gave up trying before she could try anything. Blindly walking forward, Alice followed the fringe of the forest until she could spot a gross, hardly maintained platform almost directly in the middle of nowhere. However, that was not what had caught her eye. There were people! So she was not the only one, huh.
Alice began running, only skidding to a stop once she hit smooth pavement. Great. At least she didn't risk tripping here.
After catching her breath, Alice turned to observe her surroundings.
"Incredible... This is even creepier than the woods..."
No lights illuminated the place other than the cloudy gray sky above. Trees were everywhere, except for places were they parted, such as the dirt pathway into the forest (wow, where was the one that she came from?), a restroom, and a cemetery Alice was somewhat phased to see. A wooden board, inscribed with the words "Silent Hill," stood lonely in the ominous breeze.
Alice looked around the small mass of people and felt her eyes gravitating towards a boy, about her age. He did look older though. She decided to approach. Upon further inspection, it appeared that he had dark blue eyes and black hair, and somewhat pointy ears, along with- was that tail?
Curiosity overtook Alice and she approached the boy.
"Hello? My name is Alice."

====

Aiden Pearce was a man on a mission. It was a few years after he killed the infamous mob boss Lucky Quinn. He embraced his vigilante lifestyle by protecting the innocent and exposing the corrupted. He rarely kept in contact with his sister Nikki and her son Jackson. Lena was Jackson's' sister who was killed in a car crash due to a failed hit on him. This plummeted him into this life choice. He received a letter from a mortician. It told of how Nikki and Jacks was killed when a bugler invaded their home. Now Aiden must come and set their affairs straight while he also plans to find the killer and make him pay. Aiden had nothing left to lose now. He was driving into the limits of silent hill wen his car swerve off the road and crashed. He stumbled out of the car. His guns and baton were gone and his cell phone was broken. He stumbled out of the car and walked a while. He found a gas station that seemed abandoned. Further down the road he heard people in the distance. He looked into his pocket and had a small flashlight and held it in his hand as he walked into the restroom just outside the gas station.

====

"Eh... what?" He blinked in surprise. How could he have forgotten? Unless...
"The promise we made... on that night before you left," Shirou said, swallowing back any more tears, "You told me you wanted to be a hero when you were little. A champion of justice. I promised to make that dream come true for you..." He explained, hoping to dear God that he would remember. Or else it would mean something here was very wrong...

====

"My son, you shall find the redemption you seek in Silent Hill. Live as you died, and die as you lived."
"What do you mean, Father? Father, come back! What do you mean?"

Awakening in darkness, Siegfried found himself unable to move, the small space barely allowing him to lift his arms, which he did with much effort, feeling stone upon his fingertips.
'What is this? Where am I?' he thought to himself as he forced his arms upwards, removing the stone slab from its resting place.
Sitting up and viewing his surroundings, he realized exactly where he was: in a mausoleum, now free from entrapment within the stone box, which he did his best to make his way out, hoping to be able to clearly see what was around him, his eyes attempting to adjust to the dim light flooding the room he was held within.
Doing his best to walk down the path before him, which was dotted with gravestones and trees, and seemed to be filled with eyes that watched his every movement, Siegfried made his way to a large stretch of road, a small town in the distance, which seemed to be flooding with people.
Not wanting to make himself known, he stuck to the trees, deciding to move farther into the town before leaving them, hoping to learn of why he had been brought to this desolate place, and what the ghost of his father had meant by the words he'd spoken in his dreams.
 

Yun Lee

The Sculptor
Administrator
The Convergence Series GM
As Joel opened the door and looked at the girl, his first words came out before he realized it. "Well I'll be d- WOAH!" As the girl started swinging glass at him, he took a cautious step back and waited for the right moment to grab her wrist.
"Easy now, miss. I ain't gonna hurt ya. Let's just make sure you don't hurt yourself with this thing. Be a damn shame."
Gently, he took the glass out of her hand and dropped it on the floor. "There ya go. Now just relax, aight? What's your name?"

====

The girl stepped back, huffing, "You're not a perv?" She paused. Another pause. Shaking her head, Alison released a small chuckle, extending her hand, "Sorry. I didn't mean to spaz out like that. The name's Alison. Yours?" She grinned, such beautiful teal green eyes looked up at Joel. God, she was an adorable little thing. She cutely rocked herself back and forth, popping a piece of Spearmint bubble-gum between her lips, chewing it as she anticipated Joel's response.

====

"I have no recollection of that Shirou. How old was I when you told me this?"

====
"Yes a gun would help out nicely." Sebastian said looking at his own empty holster. He then looked at the girl and answered her question. "Yeah the supernatural is something I've dealt with...literally going into the mind of a madman isn't fun. This place is real to some extent at least." After that Sebastian looked over at the map and noted their options.
"Forest or cemetery it looks like if we wanna get to Silent Hill, which one do you all want to take?"

====

Rin blinked twice before he noticed Alice. He smiled cheerily. He noted right away that she had blond hair. Rin always thought blond hair was pretty cool. Anyways. His tail swished. Without even knowing. Though his powers were gone and all was left was his tail. And himself. That's it.

"Hi Alice! I'm Rin." He said calmly and quietly. "....Are you looking for someone too?!!!?!?" He grasped her shoulder, wide eyed. He looked desperate... And broken. Like dark blue glass, chattered into tiny bits.

"Alice.." He murmured, letting go of his shoulders as his tail involuntarily wrapped itself around his wrist. Though it looked involuntary because Rin wasn't paying attention. But he actually made it wrap away his wrist.

His heart was beating fast,

Rins tongue licked his own lips, looking around then back at Alice. "W-We should stick together." He stopped for a moment. "It's kinda creepy here too..." He muted again.

====
Ara haan was a twenty year old woman in her prime. She had long black hair and bright amber eyes. She wasn't a...kind person. She's more of a rough person with a few soft spots. Ara haan wore the same clothing everyday,usually black. Ara was looking for her brother,aren. She was looking around the eerie place and shivered a little as she looked at the letter her brother sent her. "Aren why would you send me here...this place really gives me the creeps." Ara shivered a little as she walked up to a house. She looked at the building that menacingly stared back at her. With a grunt,she swung the door open and made a loud creek.

====

Elsa remained quiet, watching the father and son talk. They were wrapped up in their own conversation now seeming happy. She couldn't blame them. If she was with her own son or even her sister she would also be much happier than she was right now. She smiled a sad smile and turned to leave the two without saying another word. Seeing them had been nice, but it had only reminded her of the pain she had gone through. That was the last thing she wanted to think about right now.
Returning to her original plan, Elsa made her way for the restroom. She entered inside, surprised when she heard a scuffle going on in there. Her eyes widened and her jaw dropped when she saw the two people in front of her. It couldn't be...
"A-Anna?" Elsa questioned, her eyes welling up with tears. "Anna!" she exclaimed. She would have rushed over and hugged the girl while questioning why she was there (not to mention alive), but she noticed the rugged looking man holding her wrist. Her eyebrows narrowed angrily and she stomped toward him. If she had her ice powers right about how, she'd have turned Joel into a snowman. She grabbed his arm and twisted his wrist to make him release Anna, using one of the few techniques Solaire had taught her. "Let go of my sister! Leave her alone, you brute," she exclaimed with a stern voice.

====

"Wha--But..." Shirou stammered, not understanding. Still, it seemed like he had to go with it for now. Maybe something was wrong here.
"You... let's see... it was around five years ago, so I was twelve years old, and that must mean you were thirty-four at the time."

====

Alison's eyes widened like a saucer, "Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! He's cool!" With all her girl might, the doppelganger Anna pushed Elsa off of Joel, or at the very least, tried to. She shook her head, "Who the hell is Anna anyway? Actually, you know what, screw this. I'm out." Rolling her eyes, she stepped out of the restroom, "All I wanted was a little vacation. Something to get away from those fucking GED classes, man. That's all I wanted! Instead, I get stuck with Tweedledee and Tweedledum..."
 

Yun Lee

The Sculptor
Administrator
The Convergence Series GM
"The Shirou I know and left with the Fujimuras to come here was seven."
Kiritsugu looked thoughtful for a second before continuing.
"That means the me you see now is the me at Twenty-nine years old. Tell me one more thing. What do you know about the 4th Holy Grail War?"

====

Just as another woman entered the room and Joel noticed her, his first words again were "Well good lord in h- Hey!"
Quickly retreating his arm, he eyed the new woman from bottom to top for a moment, then gave her a gentle smile. It had been a very long time since he had been with two young women that weren't dead or smelled like they were dead, and he was trying his best to make a good impression. "Sister, eh? I'm sorry miss, I wasn't intendin' to hurt her or nothin'. Name's Joel. I'll uh... Leave you two ladies be if you'd like. Looks like quite a reunion."
He gave another smile and a short nod before starting to make his way out of the bathroom again, calling out Ellie's name. "Ellie! Where are you, kiddo? Ellie!"

====

Claire - Sebastian/York
Going into the mind of a madman... something about that seemed really interesting to Claire, but she wasn't sure why. She decided she'd ask about it later.
"Forest... or cemetery..." The image of zombies bursting out of their graves filled Claire with dread over the cemetery option. "Well, I..." She was tempted to vocalise her concerns over the cemetery, but she didn't want to step on the detective's toes. As far as she could imagine, both options seemed pretty inhospitable. "I'm fine with either, honestly," she said. "Whatever it takes to get us closer to the town." Whatever was happening, Claire knew it didn't matter. She'd come here for Chris, after all, and nothing would stand in her way of finding him. "Or, heck, whatever gets us some protection around here."

====

Seven...? But that would mean I...
"The Fourth?" He blinked, wondering what was up with these questions, but still answered nonetheless, "I know... a few details, thanks to Saber and Kotomine. I know that you were Saber's Master, that you fought against Kotomine, a-and that you made Saber destroy the Grail once you found out about how evil it really was, and from my understanding, Kotomine was the Master of the Archer from the last War. But you don't have to worry about them anymore. They're... all gone now that the Fifth is past..."

====
"Well if you don't care my dear then I vote for the cemetery, at least there we can see better if something comes along. As for protection, there doesn't seem to be a lot around here." Sebastian said thinking that they would have to find things on their own.
"What about you York? Fancy the forest or the cemetery?" He asked and then jotted down something in his notepad.

====

"Wait Shirou. You know Saber? More importantly, you know Kotomine? That can't be right, I killed him. Archer should be gone as well."
He looked thoughtful again, thinking over Shirou's words. Wait, 5th War?
"What do you mean, 5th Holy Grail War? I didn't end it? I destroyed the Grail, how can that be possible?

====

Joel had a disappointed look on his face, watching the pretty young lady leave. He wasn't sure what to think, but he did take a second to 'check out' the woman that just entered the room.
Satisfied with the results of his scan, he gave the pale blonde a smile. It had been a very long time since he had been with a woman that was young, good-looking and not dead.
For now, he decided to ignore the whole sister thing, and instead started speaking to the woman.
"She's got a temper, that one. Needs to learn to keep her cool. Name's Joel."
He extended his hand for a handshake, lifting up her hand when she gave it to kiss her fingers, but then reminded himself he still needed to find Ellie.
"If ya don't mind me askin', miss... Do you have any idea where we are? I'm tryin' to find this little girl, Ellie, fourteen years old, brown ponytail, you seen her?"

====

Raven finally woke up. And looked around. She noticed a Cemetery and with out realizing it began to head that way. She looked around not sure what or who she would find.

====

Aiden looked around and saw that anything that could of been of use was decayed and couldn't really use. He started to walk toward the town of silent hill. He put his scarf up to cover his face slightly. In case the fog was toxic or something like that. He walked further. He heard commotion from the woods, but he decided not to interfere with them. First he needed a weapon, next find a living person around here. He walked to find a woman taking up in a monologue about her choices. He made his presence known to her. while he was ready for a fight. "Hello."

====

"Yeah, I was her Master and she told me what she knew," he said, briefly glancing at his hand. He remembered how bothersome that so-called Command Seal on his hand was during the War, and now that it was over, its absence only reminded him that Saber was gone, "If you killed Kotomine... well, I wouldn't know the details about that, but even if he did somehow survive being killed, I managed to deal with him thanks to the help of Tohsaka..." He mentioned idly.
"The Grail seemed to come back... and Kotomine tried to use a catalyst to summon it. One of the Masters, Illyasviel von Einzbern. Something about her being a homunculus," he explained, oblivious to the relationship she held with Kiritsugu, "But like I said, I dealt with him. Ilya... she's a little girl, you see. But she acts like she's supposed to be older than me or something," Shirou continued with a small laugh, as if reminiscing old memories, "Even so, she's kind of like a little sister. If possible... I'd like for you to meet her..."

====

As Raven heads toward the cemetery entrance, the surroundings become clear...or not. It's foggy, filled with tombstones, most of the names are worn out due to age, and there's an empty Mausoleum--it appears unlocked.

====

The boy smiled almost immediately after Alice introduced herself, and- "Oh, okay."- he really did have a tail. Or rather, that black thing was a tail and it belonged to him. Yeah. And then the tail moved and, yeah, that was his tail. Mhm. A tail. On a person.
Alice snapped out of her disbelief as Rin began to talk.
"Hi Alice! I'm Rin," he said. Then, without giving Alice a chance to reply: "Are you looking for someone too?"
Rin looked desperate, and Alice shared his desperation as he grabbed her shoulder. Flustered, Alice struggled for words to describe her situation, and then...
Alice looked into Rin's eyes. They were on the verge of crumbling, and the dark blue suddenly seemed to veil an even darker color. What that color was, Alice really couldn't say- yet.
"Uhm... I'm not too sure. I just suddenly came here."
And then: "What happened to you?"
After a moment of silence, Rin decided to continue talking. "Alice... W-We should stick together. It's kinda creepy here too..."
"I-uh, of course. If you would have me as your partner, of course," Alice said, curtsying slightly.

====

A Recap from the Crossed Incident:
Ariel leapt into the portal.


She landed on the beach, the sand scratching her cheek. It wasn't the most graceful landing, but Ariel quickly stood up. She wiped the sand away from her cheek, eyes shut. She didn't dare look around. What if she wasn't home? Her heart pounded in her chest, toes curled in the sand, and curiosity finally won over the fear, her eyelids peeling open. She almost exploded with happiness. She was home!
Eric's castle, her castle, was directly in front of Ariel. She was standing on the beach right in front of their bedroom window. It was open.
"ERIC!" she shouted, a smile stretched across her face. "ERIC!" Her heart almost stopped. She could see his dark, sexy hair in the corner of the room. She could see him running over to the window, and the heart-melting smile as he saw her. She could almost hear him call her name.
Too bad it never happened.


Ariel didn't let the disappointment overwhelm her. She had hope.

Ariel ran around the castle, to the front gates. There was noise coming from the castle, and Ariel smiled. A celebration? She took a step forward, through the open gates, and got halted by a guard.

"The castle is no' to be entered right now, miss," the guard said, his eyes beady and cold, "Go home while ya still have the chance." The guard wasn't wearing the normal armor, and his accent was strange. Ariel couldn't help but become a little bit suspicious.

"I am Princess Ariel, formerly of Atlantis and now of this castle, and I need to get through."

The guard guffawed, the spear that he was holding wavering a tad bit. "Princess Ariel? You aren't gonna fool anyone with that, lassy. The princess died almost ta year ago."

Another guard walked over, seeing the exchange between them. He was older, and he held himself higher than the one Ariel spoke with. "What tis tha matta over here, aye?" His old eyes landed on Ariel. She expected them to be warm, like her father's old eyes, but they were even colder than the original guard's. "Who are ya?" He laughed. "Sha looks like Princess Ariel."

"That 'tis who sha claims ta be."

The old guard's eyes narrowed, and he forcefully grabbed Ariel's chin, making her look up at him. She winced. He brought her face close to his, examining it carefully. His thumb brushed over the little scar above Ariel's eyebrow, and he grinned. Ariel was about to step back, but he grabbed her arm. "Looks like tha lit'le princess showed up far her husband's execution."

Ariel froze, feeling as if she'd been dipped in cold water. "E-Execution?"

"Come with us, lass. Ya showed up right in time."

Ariel let them drag her to the castle. She wouldn't of been able to do it herself, anyways. She felt numb, as if all the joy was sucked out of her. This was not what she thought coming home would be like.

When they stepped through the doors, they were met by a large crowd. People were all fighting to get a look at whatever they were surrounding, and Ariel was taken aback. They all wore kilts, and looked rough. Mean.

"Comin' through," the guard holding Ariel barked, his tone making the crowd part slightly. It was loud, and as
they made their way past the people, someone yelled, "SILENCE!!" Everyone immediately stopped talking, and Ariel and the guards slunk their way towards the front of the crowd.


"We're gathad here taday ta celebrate the execution o' Prince Eric and tha takeova o' his kingdom." The crowd cheered loudly. Ariel gasped when she finally made it to the front.

Eric, her Eric, was knelt down, his wrists suspended above him by ropes. His shirt was torn and bloody, along with the rest of his clothes. Whip gashes covered his body, and blood oozed from every wound. He was looking down, defeated and tired, pain etched across his features. A whip mark covered his beautiful, bloody, bruised jaw, and a tears started to fall from Ariel's eyes at the sight of her husband.
"....crimes of refusing trade..." Ariel wasn't listening to the man who was speaking. She was fully captured on Eric. Then, she found her voice.


"ERIC!"

The speaking man froze. The guard's grip on her tightened. The man looked at her from his place on top of a crate, and his lips twitched up slightly. He had curly, orange hair, and he looked a few years younger than Ariel. Behind him were his identical siblings, and a woman with their features standing between them. She had her head bowed, and all Ariel could see was a mop of curly orange hair, a bow, and an arrow sheath.

"Ah, look who decided ta show up. Princess Ariel." The guard holding her stepped forward with the other guard, who's hand found her other arm. All the men, triplets, Ariel assumed, had an identical smirk etched on their faces. The woman gazed upward, and Ariel finally got a good look at her. She looked about 10 years older than Ariel, her face war-hardened. Her eyes bore into Ariel's, and that nerve-wracking smirk slowly spread over her face.

"Princess? Here ta die wit'cha husband?" The woman leapt down from her place, landing with grace and ease. "He's been causing quite a bit 'a trouble, lately." The woman walked over to where Eric was bound, and her calloused hand traced Eric's jaw. Ariel growled, pulling against the guards holding her but not succeeding. The woman laughed coldly. Despite what Ariel wanted, tears ran down her face, dripping from her hard set jaw. The woman pulled an arrow from her sheath and put the tip against Eric's neck. "Pity he's passed out. He can't eve' see ya again before..."

Quickly, before Ariel could react, the woman drove the arrow straight through Eric's windpipe.
"ERIC, NO, ERIC!" Ariel screeched, the tears flowing freely down her face. She pulled against the guards with all her might before the weakness set over. "ERIC, ERIC!" All Ariel could scream was his name, limp in the guards' arms, her legs unable to support her. "ERIC!" The pain of his death sliced through her as if she had been the one to get stabbed, and she sobbed, the cheering of the crowd mute to her ears. Her face was completely wet with tears, eyes red and throat hurting. The sobs wracked through her body, and all she wanted to do was curl up in a ball and die.


Ariel didn't notice the curly, orange haired woman in front of her until she got kicked in the side. Her scream mixed with her crying, the bullet wound opening up. It could hardly compare to the pain of losing Eric, the only one idea that kept her sane throughout the Crossed ordeal.

"Stand up, ya miserable lil' thing! Ya hurt ma eyes juss' lookin' at cha!" Ariel looked up at the woman through her tear filled eyes, rage mixing with the sadness.

"Just kill me, please! I-I can't live without him!" Ariel's voice was choked, and Ariel was ready to die. She really was. Forget her daddy, her sisters, she wanted to die.

The woman looked down at Ariel, disgust in her eyes at Ariel's pitiful self, and drew her bow, stepping back a tad bit. "Whateve' works for ya."

~FIN~
or... we thought

......
Prologue
Ariel lay on her back in her cell.
Four years. Four years, she had been trapped in this hell. This castle that was once her's, treating her as if she was a barnacle to be scraped off of the bottom of a ship. The pain hurt her everyday. The pain of losing Eric, the pain of what she'd been through with the Crossed, a completely different hell on its own. After the woman had decided not to end her torture, to make her live with the pain of Eric's death on her mind, she had been forced to tell of where she had been.
And she had refused.
Ariel got off of her cold, hard bed, wincing as her achy muscles were forced to move. Her daily rations were sitting on a plate near her cell door. She slowly sat up and shuffled forward. Her outfit was barely enough to cover herself, not even close to keeping her warm. It was the triplet's choice. She was the same thing to them as she was to Bertha. A toy.
Ariel limped over to her food, her hip screaming in pain. She could hardly move it, anyways. She wasn't sure if the permanent injury was worth not speaking of her year out of the castle, the year that haunted her dreams along with Eric's face every night. She dropped down in front of her bowl of food and shoveled the mush into her mouth with her hands. She wasn't given any silverware.
Today was different, though. She left part of her mush in the bowl, despite still being hungry. Her hands shook with nervous as she awaited the signal.
The signal.
A maid shuffled forward from the darkness of the dungeons, looking around nervously. A key jingled in her hand. "Miss Ariel?"
In her four years, Ariel had learned that there was a rebellion against the intruding kingdom. She could have escaped for a year, now, but she had no reason to in her depression.
Now, she had a reason.
The crumpled invitation, dirty with food, was clutched in her hand. She had received it in the bottom of her food bowl days ago. There was always a plan for her to escape, one she had never bothered to initiate, but now, it was to begin.
The key turned in the lock. Ariel crept forward, secretly pinching herself. This wasn't a dream, was it? No, all her sleep consisted of were nightmares. Excitement flushed through her.
"Miss Ariel?"
"Yes?" Her delicate voice was rough and cracked with lack of use.
"We need ta go."
Quickly, they went forward, the maid supporting Ariel as she struggled to walk. Ariel panted with effort. They passed through many doorways in the dark depths of the castle, until suddenly, they were at a wide open one. Guards littered the ground, all either knocked out or dead. The rebellion worked quick. Ariel saw the portal peeking from behind the open doors, and her heart leaped. Immediately, she limped/ran towards it, with only one thought in her mind.
Silent Hill.
.....
Ariel landed on the grass with a thud and threw up the small breakfast in her stomach. She stood up weakly, from being tired from her escape, and from being in the cell for so long. Her physical activity levels had sucked. She looked around, taking in the people and the creepy forest. Immediately, hope flared through her.
"Eric? ERIC?" She limped through the crowd hurriedly in her horrible clothes, searching.
"Eric? Eric!" She called out his name repeatedly, shoving past the people who weren't him, who weren't her's. "Eric!"
She was making quite the scene.

====

"Alright everybody stop, we are all good people, we should stick together, you said your looking for some guy, as long as we stay together, then will help you find him deal" Morgan said to Ellie, she didn't look afraid more determined.

====

"Forest hardly seems like it'd hold anything useful for us, at least if we check the graves, we can see if any of our loved ones are buried here...maybe their spirits called us?" he asks, unsure of what logic he was even using, but then again, he was always thinking illogically, and it made some sense, if the town had any direct tie to their loved ones, it'd cement them calling them here...he'd gotten a radio message, from Emily, after all, it wasn't written, he'd heard her voice

====

Ellie still wasn't sure what to say. These were two strange, grown men that could easily lead her into a trap if she let her guard down.
But Joel wasn't coming out of the house, and something must have happened. She also didn't hear anything inside it anymore.
"I... I gotta check out what happened to Joel first..." After that, she quickly ran into the house to look around, and think.
About two minutes later, Ellie came back out with a disappointed look. Joel was nowhere around.
"Okay... You help me find Joel and I'll come with you. Don't you fucking try any bullshit though, seriously."

====

Raven looked at the Mausoleum curious on why it seemed unlocked. She opened it slowly. Then traveled in for she was curious which was normal for her when it came to any cemetery and most strange dark places.

====
"Then off to the cemetery we go then." Sebastian said and then looked over at the girl, seeing that a man had started to talk to her. "Is everything alright over here?" He asked and then looked at the man. His face was covered up and there was something about him that just rubbed Sebastian the wrong way.

====

Claire - Aiden/Sebastian/York
She didn't respond to the man at first as she honestly did not expect anyone to approach her. She turned away from the detectives and peered curiously at the newcomer. His outfit didn't exactly inspire her to trust him. "... Hello." She honestly wasn't sure what else to say. She gestured to Sebastian and York. "I was going to stick with these two, if you want to tag along as well." A pause, and she allowed herself a small smile. "As long as you're not secretly crazy." If he meant her harm, she hoped the presence of others would deter him.

====

Kiritsugu took it all in, drinking up the information Shirou fed to him, if he were a man who held less control over his emotions, he was sure he'd be giving away the game already. Everything Shirou said, it linked back to him and the 4th Holy Grail War...even Shirou's involvement, that was his fault too. Realising this, realising that he would unintentionally put his son, the only family left to him, into that kind of danger, set him on edge, though he didn't show it externally.
"Tohsaka...he had a daughter, if I remember correctly, I assume you mean her. So she was involved too...and your being Saber's master...I am sorry Shirou, I did not mean for such a fate to befall you, no one should have had to go through those wars."
He shook his head before continuing.
"It doesn't surprise me that Kotomine would use a homunculus as a catalyst. Before, it was my wife, Irisviel von Einzbern."
He paused.
"Yes Shirou, Ilyasviel von Einzbern is my daughter, my natural-born daughter, she is actually your elder sister, hence why she treated you the way she did. She is one of the reasons I am here, if I can bring back Iri, I can return to Ilya, and you as well."

====

MEANWHILE...
5:43pm
Silent Hill Lakeview Hotel

Pop! The bullet lodged deep within a Patient Demon's cranium, spraying brain and bone tissue across an elegant 18th Century-era vase. It rocked from the force of the impact as the creature fell on it's back, dead. The Lakeview Hotel, once James Sunderland's private hell... now was home to a certain young Umbrella Operative. Well, for a few days, that is. She smirked, holstering a 9mm Beretta into her sleek black jumpsuit. If you were there, you'd hear a robotic whirr emit from her high-tech gas mask, a tiny blue hue buzzing with life...
"Eins und zwanzig..."
She didn't know how she got there. Nor how she survived the Crossed outbreak while all her friends, her comrades, Wolfpack all fell in a whisper. Hmph. Like they mattered anyway! Umbrella was a mere paycheck. A damned good one, too. But she cared for someone. One. Single. Person. Sighing, the mysterious woman never knew if she'd see her again--but as fate has it, something was in store...
The Medic...
The German...

Bertha.

====

Elsa gasped when Anna began spouting nonsense about not being Anna and then just suddenly ran off. What was that all about? She was itching to rush out of the restroom and chase Anna, but she was caught off guard when Joel spoke to her. She kept her hand down, avoiding his handshake.

"I'm sorry, but please don't bother my sister again. I don't know where we are or how to help you. Or if I should trust someone who just scared my sister. I need to just go and follow Anna out--"

Wait, did this man just mention Ellie? Not THE ELLIE. The one who had killed her?

Elsa's face went white, like, scary white as if she had just had the crap scared out of her. Elsa turned away, wobbling on her feet. She felt her nausea returning and held her breath, hoping it would go away. "I-I gotta go," she mumbled, rushing out of the bathroom to get away from Joel. If he was a friend of Ellie's, he wasn't a friend of hers...

====

Prologue
[Graveyard]

I am standing in front of some tombstones. They read Carmen, Cory, and Malcolm. They used to have a last name, but it seems they have been brushed off now. Now that I think about it, I don't remember my own last name. The only thing I remember is walking into prison, and going to sleep, knowing that one of two things would happen afterwards. Either I die, or a lot of people would be maimed.
I don't remember what happens when I black-out, only violence comes afterwards, and I'm left with red hands. But when I woke up this time, things were strange. There was no sound, no bells, no pissed off inmates or yelling guards. Nothing, but cold and grey. And the fog. The cell was open, and the prison was desolate, so I walked out, and kept walking.
I'm now here, standing in front of my dead family. I was told I killed them, but I'm not sure. All I know is I blacked out, and when I woke up, I was left with red on my hands.

I woke up, and there's red on my hands.
 

Yun Lee

The Sculptor
Administrator
The Convergence Series GM
Claire - Cemetery - Raven/Aiden/Sebastian/York
As they began to move toward the cemetery, Claire tried to create some conversation. She formally introduced herself to the group and answered Aiden's query. "I came here looking for my brother, Chris. Like your wife and your sister--" She gestured to Sebastian and Aiden respectively. "He's also supposed to be dead." She let that sit a moment before adding, "I guess we all came here for a similar reason."
Sebastian grabbed the fire axe, which brought Claire's attention to the robed girl examining the Mausoleum. Claire was happy to see another female amidst all this testosterone. She gestured toward the girl, hoping to get her attention. "What are you looking at?" Claire asked her, joining her in examining the strange symbols.

====

Elsa walked out, but the man persisted. She tried to walk faster, but he felt him grab her arm. She grunted and tried to tug herself free. He didn't sound threatening when he spoke, but he was looking for Ellie and she sure as heck didn't want to see that girl around here. Maybe Elsa was right before. Maybe someone was gathering up people from the Crossed event for a reason.

"J-Just let go. I have no idea where Ellie is. I know of her, but I don't want to deal with her or anyone associated with her again. Not after what she did to me before. B-Besides, I have someone I need to get back to myself."

====

Ellie and her friends heard something cry out, it sounded like an infant, deep within the Cabin. The red glow illuminates brightly once again. Do you dare explore it?

====

"I've already tried to get to her...but the Einzbern castle was sealed off to me, It was on my way here, so this is plan B in it's own way."
Kiritsugu looked about himself, attempting to discern the situation.
"From what I can see, we have a few options here, those others are in the cabin there, it's probably best if we move towards the forest, we need to get a greater understanding of our surroundings before we make any moves."

====

The bathroom was indeed dirty and filthy. There's a [broken glass shard] on the floor. It could potentially be used as a weapon, and there's five stalls. One of them is broken thanks to Joel. The rest, however, appear completely in-tact. Does Kanaya decide to examine them? 'Sides, you never know what you could find inside! A gun? A knife?! The possibilities are endless!

====
Sebastian noticed the girl as well and muttered a bad joke. "Maybe we should axe her a question." He said with a terrible low laugh. Being through as much as he had been, it was hard to Sebastian to just jump back into the horror again without some kind of humor to it. As the other conversed with the new girl, Sebastian took a look at the weird markings on the Mausoleum, it was interesting to say the least.

====

Raven then tuned once more and looked at the girl and replied in her monotone voice. "I'm looking at what the crow that left pointed out. I wonder if they have a reason for my friends lost soul ending up in such a strange place." Raven pointed out the words on the wall. "If you have any ideas please let me know." She then noticed the others. "If we are introducing ourselves. I'm Raven."

====

"Err, right," Shirou nodded, "I suppose that's a good idea. Still, there's something off about this place that gives me the creeps. We should probably be on our guard," he suggested, beginning to make his way over to the Forest.
Still... if Kiritsugu’s supposed to be around the age he was when I was seven... would that also mean...? He began to think, before shaking his head, not wanting to think about such things right now.

====

Joel was confused. Never in his life had he seen this woman before, and he couldn't think of anything Ellie could have done to her.
"I think you're thinking of another person. I've been with Ellie all the time for a long time, and she ain't never even met you.
I don't care what you think happened, Ellie is a good person. She wouldn't hurt anyone if she didn't absolutely have to. Trust me."

But the look in her eyes told him that she knew who Ellie was, and for some reason she seemed terrified.
There were just way too many questions that needed answers. He let go of her arm and sighed, looking at the ground for a little.
"... I'm sorry. I'll just let you... go about your business. And I apologize if I..." He quickly gestured to her arm. "Hurt you there."
After that, he once again started walking into the forest. "Ellie!"

====

[CONGRATULATIONS! SEBASTIAN HAS RECIEVED A FIREAX]
The fire-ax is 8 lb. It's rimmed in red, sharp, with a wooden handle. I'd imagine you could get a -nice- 5-6 swings with it until it's rendered useless.

====

Sophia was wandering around the observation area, unsure of what to do, the forest seemed rather creepy and ominous for her, a place that she doubted Simon would be... The cemetary reminded her too much of Simon's unfortunate fate, and thinking about it once more, she managed to fight off the urge to cry again. Before she could ponder any more however a man and a woman ran out of the decrepit looking bathroom making her rather nervous, but by now despite her instincts telling her to hide, she knew no use could come from it... Instead, she decided to talk "H-Hey!" she called out, wondering if she'd even be noticed as that man continued to chase that woman while they bothed yelled at each other, it seemed they were having a little misunderstanding.

====

"Alright we should get back to the road, i don't have a good feeling about this" Morgan began to walk through grass, he kept hearing his son's voice in his head, he couldn't stand to hear his min his head.

====

Raven then looked at the group. "If you wish to follow me I'm curious on what is inside this Mausoleum. But you don't have to come if you don't want to." Raven then took a steep inside and paused to see if anyone followed. 'gezz I wonder if they'll come I'm not sure what I can do if I'm attacked without my powers working for some reason maybe Dicky's training will be of some use.'

====

Ariel, after seeing him turn around, learned that the man, in fact, was not Eric. Her shoulders sagged, and the tiredness and pain crept into her face. "H-Hi, Rin."
Her voice sounded strange to her. It held a lot more sorrow and pain than she remembered it having when she spoke normally. She hadn't spoken besides her screams for her husband in a while, though, so maybe the change was just one she hadn't noticed. "H-Have you seen him, t-though?" She was dressed in practically nothing from what she was provided as a prisoner, and scars occasionally ruined her perfect skin along her body. Her red hair reached down to mid thigh. She looked up at Rin, eyes wide and tired, similar to hose of a lost animal.

====

Turning her head back to the cabin, Ellie's eyes widened. It was definitely a baby she just heard, and she also couldn't deny the same red light she saw earlier was now back.
There was only one thing she thought about when seeing it. Whatever it was, maybe it brought Joel back into the cabin.
"Joel!" She called out, turning around and running into the cabin once again.
 

Yun Lee

The Sculptor
Administrator
The Convergence Series GM
"I'm the one person whom you don't need to warn Shirou, I might be a little softer after finding you, but I'm sure Saber told you about exactly what I did to win that last Holy Grail War. Come on, we need to move."
With that, Kiritsugu went towards the forest, eyes swivelling to and fro across the landscape, scanning for threats, it was rather cliché, but the terrain and conditions were rather...ominous, perfect for an ambush or something similar.

====
*How convenient...a map of the entire area. I suppose having one would be better than wandering around, and having no idea where I am. I took a good long look at the map, before taking it down from the wall, and looking at it more closely. It seems there are multiple places I can check. But where exactly should I start my search? The possibilities are practically endless...*

====

A soft, gentle hand touches your shoulder: It's your wife. She smiles beautifully, "Torque, you've always been a good soul..." An apparition, no wait, an illusion? Was... was it really her? She smiles, winking at you before walking into the Mausoleum. Whatever she was, your wife, a fake, she had an interest in this certain group of people exploring the Cemetery. Do you follow your "wife"?

====

Elsa narrowed her eyes and turned her head away from Joel. "That's a lie. I have met her before. We were friends, but she-- Look, I don't want to get into this now. I need to look for my sister and you need to look for Ellie. Please, just go," she said, slightly anxious. She was relieved when Joel let go of her arm, but was surprised when he apologized. "Don't worry, I'm fine," she mumbled, rubbing her arm. "I'm wearing armor so... I didn't feel a thing." She stepped back from him, watching him head into the forest. "Good luck," she told him, unsure why she even spoke to him again before turning to head off herself. She wanted to find Anna, Solaire, or someone who would just be a sight for sore eyes.

====

Rin felt like he got even more broken. "N-No..... Though we'll find him!" He said, smiling widely at the poor and tried Ariel. His eyes flashed bright blue. He felt bad for her. So. Like a gentleman, seeing hat she was basically naked, he took off his baggy shirt, just a plain blue huge shirt he wore so he could have comfort during the trip here. He slipped it on her quickly. Revealing his abs. He smiled and picked her up cradling her like a little child. "You look really tired." He said plainly as he turned around back at Alice casually. Like if he was used to cradling Disney Princess in his arms while shirtless.

====

"Ellie!" Lee called after to her as he looked over at Morgan, he didn't like this, not one bit. "Fuck it" He as he charged after Ellie and rushed into the cabin.

====

Itachi took a seat on the ground and waited for them. "Ill wait to see what happens....I don't wan't to be caught without pre-knowledge of others in the area" (Itachi is basically saying he doesn't want to head in and be surprised by other characters when he thinks Joel and Ellie are the only ones there.) He thinks of this while waiting for a while before a vicious cough forces threw his thought. Holding his mouth to muffle the cough. He shut his eyes and held his mouth as he peeked to see if the girl had seen him. He knew his powers
were gone.(Chakra) and that he was vincible to any threat
so he couldn't act careless.

====

Claire - Cemetery - Raven/Aiden/Sebastian/York
As the girl turned to her, Claire saw her face was obscured by her outfit. It gave Claire the impression of a cultist, or something. Something weird, in any case. Either way, the girl introduced herself as Raven and explained that she too came seeking a lost loved one. "I'm Claire," she responded. "Everyone I've spoken to has come here for that reason."
Upon learning Raven intended to search the Mausoleum more, Claire offered to join her. After all, Sebastian had found an axe, so there was a possibility of further weapons laying about. Still, she didn't desire hanging around this cemetery for much longer.

====

The Forest is vast, almost endless, really. The Cabin has been partially explored, which still leaves the natural cave. You could see it in the far distance: It covered in moss and biome life. You could see a rabbit hop into the entrance, shortly before vanishing into the darkness. Hm, interesting. Well, rumor has it mythical treasure lies hidden within the cave. I suppose it wouldn't hurt to explore it, right?

====

"Wha? Carmen? What are you doing here?" Confused, and happy in a sort, I frantically followed her to a mausoleum, going to see what she wants me to see.
I just now see the group going to where she's going. I guess it's more ghosts. Anyways, I follow them to the mausoleum.

====

Kanaya picked up the glass shard and held onto it before go any further into the restroom. She had to be extra cautious to whatever she could come across in there. She walked over to the first of the unbroken stalls and slowly opened it, ready to strike at any creature that could be in there.

====

Rin was nice when he smiled. Alice gave a small sigh and nodded as Rin continued: "Yes, don't worry. I got your back."
As to his reply to her question- he avoided it. "Oh uh... What happened to me? A lot happened..... Though it doesn't matter! S-Sorry. It's just, really hard to tell someone.."
"Hmm. That's fine. I understand your sentiment. I'll also defend you in case of anything- ah?" Alice saw a flash of red, and suddenly a red-haired girl, crying "Eric, Eric!" rushed up to the pair.
Alice moved forward, but the girl was faster, and Rin turned towards her with a surprised "Do I know you?" before clearing up a misunderstanding concerning Rin's identity.
Alice observed Ariel, the red-head, closely, and saw that under tattered clothing were deep scars, and her eyes, Ariel's eyes, were dead, like Rin's.
Goodness, what had she gotten into?
"Hello, Ariel," Alice said, bowing so that Ariel wouldn't see her un-dead eyes. So that none of them would see how new she was to their shared experience. "I'm Alice. Would you like to join our- err- group?”

====

"You people are damn crazy" Morgan bit his lip and put his hands on his hips. "God fucking dammit Morgan, what did you get yourself into" Morgan ran after them

====

Raven gave the girl a small smile. "Okay." Raven said to the girl then looked at the man with the axe. "Would you wish to join us?" She wasn't sure how she was coming across to the group for friendly conversation wasn't her specialty. She knew her hood was up which gave her the normal since of protection and to some it seemed to block her out which she for one liked unless she trusted the people around her of course.

====

The Cabin was empty. No scary ghosts and, mysteriously, the baby cries stopped. It appears to hail from the Cabin Restroom. However, the whole Cabin appears explorable.

====
Keeping wary of the area, Shirou noted the cave. It gave him a somewhat bad feeling, but at the same time, something seemed to beckon him to come in and see what was inside the place.
Gingerly, he walked over to the cave, his movements deliberate and careful. There's something particularly off about this place...
He gulps, hoping he won't regret this as he began to walk in.

====

Ariel involuntarily flinched when he touched her, and squirmed a bit when he picked her up. She had gotten so used to being manhandled in bad ways that even comforting touches made her flinch away. She couldn't help it. Her heart pounded, but she soon realized he had no intentions of hurting her and slowly relaxed. Her attention went to the girl standing in front of them. "H-Hi."

====

The map points out you're at 'THE OBSERVATION DECK.' It's just outside Silent Hill. If you desire, there's a natural cave circled on the map. It's blotted down in red, large, and appears a few survivors are heading there already! I suppose it won't hurt to make new... associates, am I right?

====

"The more the merrier...for the most part. None of you seem to be deranged scientist or are half naked and covered in burns so I would say everyone here can be trusted." Sebastian said and then attempted to enter the Mausoleum but couldn't. It was as if something was blocking him, waiting for something it seemed. "Else this is a problem..."

====

Rin smiled at both of the girls. Ariel was really thin so he could keep this up for a long time. "So...... Where should we head? Maybe the forest... Bathroom?" He said, shrugging, quickly using one had to calmly place some of Ariel's messy hair outta of her face and eyes. Rin then looked at Alice. "Yeah. Well. I guess we got a small little group, eh?" He smiled again. "Don't worry,....Alice and..." He looked at Ariel. "What was your name again?" He asked, questioning.

====

Morgan rushed into the Cabin. He could hear footsteps tromp back and forth upstairs. Do you decide to explore it? Y/N?

====

The man and the woman didn't seem to notice her at all so Sophia let out a sigh, however she started to notice that there were others around, so without any further thought on it, she decided to approach the strange man standing near the map... It wouldn't hurt to get to know some people, right? Besides, looking at that map would definitely help; it was quite difficult to read something like that from a distance after all.

====

Raven forced herself to not give a questioning look. 'Burns? Well with my powers not working I guess I'm fine...' She noticed that he could not enter and looked at the strange barrier and looked carefully to see if there was any incarnations that may be blocking the man's way. 'Hmm...'

====

"Ariel," she responded quietly. "I'm sorry for mistaking you for my husband, Eric, earlier. He... He was supposed to be here." She was speaking more, which she was glad for. Being out of that cell worked.
 

Yun Lee

The Sculptor
Administrator
The Convergence Series GM
Lee heard footsteps upstairs, could that be Ellie? Lee was about to head upstairs when that little voice in the back of his head screamed for him to stay put. Lee took a step back, "Ellie, where are you"
====
The Mausoleum rumbled violently, sending bits of stone shards to collapse from the ceiling. What was happening? What was going on? The inscription 'Be wary of the Fourth Soul lest he lead you astray' burned brightly. It's like it laughed at you. Taunted you. Needed you. BOOOOOOOOM! The earth below you crumbled, sending six lost souls deep into the bowels of darkness, where the worm dieth not, and the fire is never quenched. Welcome to Hel-
...
...
...
No.
You fell unconscious, waking up a second later.

Groaning, you found yourself in the midst of... what the hell? A slew of bodies, freshly killed, hung upside down. Their eyes rolled into the back of their head, mumbling curses as milky white eyes glared at you. You could hear a high-pitched shriek in the far distance, four skeletal-like limbs overshadowing this, well, I'd assume an underground lair. What will you decide to do? A.) Hide B.) Fight the creature. C.) Cry and subsequently die.

====

Garry had called.
Garry had called and Ib had followed. And she wasn't entirely sure how but, in some mysterious way, she had ended up in a completely different place than her house. Had she walked into Mary's world again? No...this was far different than the gallery. Not that she could see much with all the fog but this place was...sinister. Chills ran down her back, a combination of fear and cold but the child looked ahead with her usual, aloof face.
Silent Hill
The billboard was currently the only think Ib could see at the moment (she would not think about those weird forms and shapes from before). As the girl made her way to it, the fog revealed different paths. Their destinations made clear by the map next to the billboard. Was the map something she should pay attention to and memorize? Honestly, she couldn't bother to do it. But something else caught her attention. There were people there too. She heard one of them introduce herself as Ariel before she decided to approach them.
"Hello," the nine year old spoke quietly, hoping these people could explain where she was. "I'm lost."

====

"Ugh, Joel!" Ellie called again. She was really desperate to find him, if only to have someone by her side.
She decided to go explore the restroom.

====

Creeeeeeek... Kanaya opened a stall and discovered a [PILE OF OLD POOP.]

====

After felling and waking up in a whole new night mare, Sebastian proceeded to have a violent flashback of sorts. The creature before him minded him the creatures from Ruvik's mind, from his evil within. It was disturbing to say the least and it made Sebastian freak. "Damn you! Not this time!" He shouted and wielded his fire axe as he attacked the creature.

====

Alice watched as Rin hoisted Ariel onto his back, and noted her own approval. Indeed, this was courtship, were it not? Though-
"I'm sorry for mistaking you for my husband, Eric, earlier. He... He was supposed to be here," Ariel said, hair moved out of the way by Rin's hand.
Alice cleared her throat. Never-mind that thought. She decided to ask her companions something.
"Concerning what you said earlier, Rin, are we all here because we lost someone?" she asked. "Then-" Here, she pointed towards the cemetery in the distance "-that cemetery should be symbolic of our final destination, no?"
She cleared her throat again and continued.
"Well then, where do you think would be the least dangerous place to go?" Alice asked. "I'd rather not jump right into the action. Where can we get some tools and supplies?"
Alice was so engrossed in her planning that she only noticed a small girl behind her when the girl began to speak.
"Hello, I'm lost," the girl said. Alice jumped.
Then, remembering her manners, she replied: "My name is Alice. What's yours?"

====

Raven got up and looked around. She realized her hood had fallen and quickly put it back up covering her face once more except for her eyes and mouth. She looked and noticed the bodies. "In the name of Azar?" She looked and found a spot in the darkness. Unsure of any weapon near she reacted by finding a good place to hid and if needed she would be ready to fight. She knew it wasn't right for a hero to run but she was not a ordinary hero. She keep her eyes open to see what had done this to these poor possible innocent souls. She wondered where the others had fallen and what they might do. If one planed to fight she thought she might join to help there odds of escape.

====
I got quickly up on my feet, practically jumping. I have no clue what this thing is, but I have NEVER run from a fight, and this won't be any different. "TAKE THIS YOU SPIDEY BITCH!!!" I then proceeded to kick the thing in the face hard.

====

Morgan, Lee, Ellie, and whoever else ran into the Cabin. It began rocking back and forth, as if the fucking thing was -alive-. Chairs, tables, and your quaked violently, as if you awoke someone or something. The brilliant red aura within the restroom glimmered brightly--as if welcoming you to certain doom. BOOM! A chandelier above Morgan crashed down, smashing the poor guy in an array of broken glass shards and metal. Ugh. Shit. It was painful!

====

"What the fuck is happening-" The room started turning and a chandelier dropped from the ceiling landing on Morgan knocking him out.

====

Raven noticed two from the group in battle with the creature. She sighed. Then moved and even though she can't fly she helped by once one of the others kicked it she then swiftly moved and aimed at it's legs then watched it fall. She then moved before it could get back up.

====

The cave resembles a set of jagged jaws: But you know what? Fuck that noise! There's treasure to be found, yeah? Anyway, it's dark, damp, and you're completely weaponless. You could hear little 'tap, tap, tap' noises flop inside the cave, echoing against the crystallized walls, as if someone or something dwelt inside it. Do you dare venture further? Y/N? Oh, and in the far distance, you swear you could see a brilliant golden glow illuminate deep within the cave. It's far, no doubt, but reachable.

Fwoom!
What the...?
Something zipped past you: It was pale, lanky, but overwhelmingly tall....

====

Claire - Mausoleum - Raven/Aiden/Sebastian/York/Torque
As the Mausoleum began to rumble, Claire reached out wildly to grab at one of the walls. Her eyes caught the inscription on the wall, now burning brightly. 'Be wary of the Fourth Soul lest he lead you astray'. It was nonsense to her, and she barely had the concentration to think on it with the ground crumbling beneath her feet. "Hold on--" she cried out, but was sharply cut off when she and the rest of the group fell into the bowels of the tomb.
She awoke on the ground for a second time today, her body feeling sore all over again. She weakly called out to ask if everyone was okay, but found that she was answered by a shrieking off in the distance. Claire's stomach twisted at the noise and repositioned herself into a crouch. Once she saw the dead bodies hanging from the ceiling, her heart began to beat heavily inside her chest. "What the hell...?" she whispered to herself, looking desperately for some place to hide. Visions of the monsters lurking within Raccoon City filled her head, and Claire felt incredibly helpless. With no means to defend herself, Claire had no interest in facing whatever was down here.

====
*Before I decided on where I wanted to go, I noticed someone was to my left. They must want to use see the map as well. Obviously. I looked up at her, and said, "My apologies ma'am. I take it you want to see the map as well?" I said. I then offered the map with one hand, waiting for a response.*

====

Siegfried felt something in the back of his mind, almost as if a voice were calling him, telling him to go back to the place he'd awoken, almost as if something important were to happen there.
Keeping alert as he made his way there, spotting several people nearby, exploring the Cemetery and Mausoleum therein.
Maintaining a fair distance from them, a sharp pain entered Siegfried's arm, causing it to swell, the pulsating mass returning to normal as he gripped his wrist in pain.
"Not now!" he said aloud from behind the tree. "I thought I was finally rid of you!"

As the ground fell beneath the others, something felt...strange, almost as if he could have some ounce of control if he gave into the dark powers within him.
As these thoughts entered his mind, everything faded to black.

====

Rin nodded slowly.... "Maybe from the..." He didn't know where to find possible weapons. "I guess we gotta go to the cemetery..." He said slowly, shrugging, "Sooooo.. Let's go?" He questions, as his tail rested on Ariel's stomach.

====

It seemed as if she spoke too softly as the group didn't hear Ib. She didn't speak again though as another lady spoke immediately after, kind of suggesting a trip to the cemetery and wondering where could they get supplies. So they didn't know where to go either?
Was the cemetery the wisest choice? Ib wasn't too sure but maybe it was just the creepy fog playing with her mind. And if she came here following Garry, then maybe the lady was right after all.
"The restroom might have tools," she ventured, speaking a bit louder this time.
 

Yun Lee

The Sculptor
Administrator
The Convergence Series GM
Sophia just nodded quietly, she didn't feel like talking at the moment, she just needed to find Simon... Somehow, scrutinizing the map a little, she saw it indicated there was some sort of cemetary nearby, that forest and the bathroom were also viable options of course, but all of those places seemed a little ominous to her. Where could Simon be waiting for her? Was that letter just some sick twisted joke after all? Sophia sighed a little, unsure what to do at the moment.

====

*Sebastian attacks beast and this continues until the next post occurs as to why it was a bad idea*

====

Pop! Sebastian swung his fire-ax at the shadow, "SKREEEEEEEEEE!!!" Uh oh. BOOOOOM! A ridiculously long, slender appendage swung from the shadows, smashing Sebastian's fire-ax in two. It collapsed to the ground, broken. The creature stepped out of the shadows, revealing itself: It resembled a China Doll, crawling on four appendages like a spider as jagged teeth bore itself at Sebastian. Hey, lucky for everyone else, it hadn't noticed you yet! Riiiiip! ... But it did, however, notice him.
Sebastian cried out as HUGE jaws clammed onto his shoulder, tearing violently through his skin, tossing him like a ragdoll to the right, straight into a sewer grating. Does everyone decide to A.) Save Seb B.) Run like hell.

===

Raven knew it was wrong to abandon a team mate but she didn't have her demonic powers. And she knew she wasn't here for him but a friend. 'Well sorry Azar but I need to help Dona.' She looked for a place to avoid sight and ran leaving the others behind. Her hood fell as she ran but she didn't care she just wanted out of there. Once she felt it was safe she stopped to catch her breath and her thoughts on her next move.

====

With a gulp, he dared to venture forward to see what was inside. Shirou, curious about the mysterious light within, stepped toward it, wondering what the source of it was.
His heart began to race as he stepped further and further into the darkness. The boy could feel each heartbeat, the place deathly silent to him. His eyes widened in alarm once something had zipped past him, looking for where it might be.
If he found nothing, Shirou would hesitantly traverse forward towards where he believed he saw the glow.

====
Sebastian saw the huge monster and it not only snapped his axe in two, but flung him across the room after chewing on his shoulder. "God...damn...it..." Sebastian said as he hit the wall and then stood up. He covered his one arm with his other and began to move around the room trying to avoid the creature.

====

I decide to distract the creature by grabbing the ax head and throwing at the thing. Afterwards, I decide it's probably best that I run off to some place to hide. I did my part in helping him, it's his turn to save himself

====

Morgan stood up holding his head. Blood dripped down and he wipped his head with his hand. He grabbed his mask and tied it back on. "Ellie! Lee! What the hell happened?"

====

Aiden looked at them. He saw the blade of the broken fire axe and picked it up he got away to the other side of the room away from the group. Aiden threw it at the creature with enough strength for the blade to dig into the creatures back in an attempt to gain its attention. "Get him out of here. ill distract it." He threw the handle at the thing. "Hey ugly over here."

====

Claire - Mausoleum - Raven/Aiden/Sebastian/York/Torque
Claire's voice caught in her throat at the sight before her. Sebastian! she cried out inside her head. She'd only just met the detective, but the sight of the creature's jaws ripping into the man's shoulder caused Claire's heart to skip a beat. She brought a hand to her mouth, resisting the urge to scream. This is just like Raccoon City, she thought. This thing was no zombie, but it was monstrous, violent, and ready to kill her at a moment's notice.
She watched as Sebastian was thrown across the room. Still crouched, she took a step forward, but stopped once she saw Raven make a run for it. Damn it! No! She'd come to Silent Hill to save her brother, not this man she just met. Something at the back of her mind screamed at her to run, but Claire couldn't move her feet. Once she saw that everyone else had stayed to defend Sebastian, Claire found the strength to rise to her feet. Heeding Aiden's words, Claire ran to Sebastian and placed a hand on his shoulder. "Come on," she said, her voice low.

====

Pop! Pop!
Twin attacks by Torque and Raven sent the spider-creature sprawling back, shrieking as SHRRIIIIIINK! it whipped out an appendage, catching Raven by the torso! You flew back, smashing into a brick wall, a bloody wound caking your abdomen. It wasn't long until the spider-monster screamed, vanishing into a ventilation shaft above. Ugh. That was a fuckin' mess. But bet your ass it'll return. In the meantime, you decide to further examine your surroundings:

It more or less, resembled a basement of sorts. A morgue, perhaps? I don't know. There's a few open metal grates nearby, three to be exact. Alternatively, a map is located in an adjacent room, which will you choose?
 

Yun Lee

The Sculptor
Administrator
The Convergence Series GM
Sebastian watched as the creature fled, it reminder him of the creature even more so. Getting a chance to look at the area it to reminded him of where he first met that foul creature way back on an old case. "This is madness..." Sebastian said. It was now that Claire helped him up and they moved for the morgue. "These drawers might have something inside of them." He said as they begin to rummage through the three.

====

Aiden walks to the map to see if it shows where the grates lead. "We need to see if anything around here can be used as a weapon." He looked around to see if anything can be used to arm themselves. He was thinking about Sebastian and raven. They need to get them to safety, but there is no way he is going to die in this hole.

====

Raven felt the pain surged throw her but she stood. "Damn that demon." She looked at the others glad her body could handle the pain even with out her powers. She looked around and walked toward the others forgetting that her hood was now down. "Everyone else okay?"


====

With the thing gone, I go to looking around the area. That guy with the torn shoulder said something's in the drawer, so I go over there and check them out

====

Claire - Mausoleum - Raven/Aiden/Sebastian/York/Torque
Relief flooded Claire and she let out a sigh. "We're all right," she said to Raven. That Raven had decided to run didn't bother Claire. She honestly hadn't blame the girl.
Claire looked Sebastian over and shook her head. "Stick close to us in case it comes back." She then followed him to the morgue. Claire made a disgusted noise at the sight of it. "This place is horrid," she mumbled, assisting Sebastian with searching the lockers.

====

You traveled deeper into the cave. There was nothing special--a corpse here, a corpse there, perhaps even a severed head--but that, obviously, would NEVER catch your interest! Shirou cautiously paced toward the glow: You could see it now... it was a scepter of sorts. The sleek, golden shine illuminated the cave's interior as you approached it. That is, of course, until you feel extreme pressure on your shoulders. Crack! A gangly, hunched back creature smashed against your shoulder blades, sprawling you across the floor as it howled in pure rage...

It leapt back into the cave ceiling.
Do you venture forward? Y/N?

====

Sebastian rummaged through the FIRST CAGE: You spotted a [SAWED-OFF SHOTGUN] with 8 shells in a case, 2 in the barrel, leaving 10 shells in total. It's an excellent weapon. It powerful, handy, but unfortunately bears a low-ammunition gage. So aim wisely when you equip your weapon!


====

After parting from Joel, Elsa made her way back to the billboard where she had left Solaire earlier. She realized now she had been gone from him for quite a while. If he was still there she would be surprised, pleasantly surprised. However, the only surprises Elsa seemed to get lately were bad ones, and sure enough when she arrived, Soliare was not there. Sighing sadly, Elsa walked over to the billboard and leaned against it before realizing a woman was there. She was a stranger to Elsa, but at least seeing her was better than having seen Emiya earlier--who reminded her of her dead son--and Joel--who had harassed her sister and was apparently friends with Ellie the bad egg from Murder: The Ties that Bind.
"Are you lost?" Elsa asked her, folding her arms and waiting for a response. She closed her eyes for a moment, realizing she was pretty tired. It had to have been the long trip to Silent Hill. Surely it wasn't anything else, she told herself.

====

Shirou’s heart raced once he saw the corpses, freezing for a minute as he had to process that. It was like in the Church's basement, only a little scarier this time around, it seemed.
There are corpses. There are corpses. There are corpses. There are corpses. There are corpses. He had to say it again and again to get it through his head. People died here. People lost their lives here. Get out of here. Get out.
Primal instinct told him to skedaddle, but he ignored it and pressed forward regardless, choosing to be brave for now... until the strange creature hit him and then retreated back to the ceiling.
"Guh!" He yelled out in a mixture of surprise and pain, immediately scrambling back up to his feet once he had registered he had been downed. Glancing back up, Shirou began to work his legs and run towards the scepter, his first thought being that he hoped to dear God that it would help him against whatever that strange monster was.
It's scary. It wants to kill me. It's after me. It wants to end my life, his jumbled brain thought all over the place as he attempted to get a hold of the scepter!

====

Aiden looked at the grates. He looked at raven surprised she could still stand he walked to her to see if she was alright. "Hey Raven... Are you ok. you got hit pretty hard." He continued to look around near her for anything that could patch up sebastion. He did find some cloth that could be used to make some makeshift bandages.

====
With his axe being broken and him being somewhat of a limper now, Sebastian was going to need the firepower to protect himself. Taking the saw'd off shotgun and stuff the shells in his pockets, Sebastian leaned against the wall learning how to hold it with a bad arm as the others checked out the remaining containers for items. "This place is like reliving a night mare." he said to everyone.

====

Aiden & Claire: You search through CAGE #2. Within it is two MP5Ks, both armed with 120 9mm bullets. It's useful, without a shadow of a doubt. Do you decide to take them? Or perhaps you'd rather horde the firearms for yourself! It doesn't matter, hell it really doesn't amount to what Torque discovers! Mmm, you decide to take a peek...

Torque: Torque discovers a unique artifact. It's spherical shaped, sporting ancient runes and a circle indention on top. Is it magical? Oooh, maybe it'll bring your dead wife and son back! Yes, that's it! There's something written on the box: "WARNING: THIS BOX IS A KETER-CLASS SCP. DO NOT USE WITHOUT PERMISSION. - THE SCP FOUNDATION." Interesting.


====

Spy sighed, heading into the FOREST to see what was up. He was wary, using his trained senses to moniter his surroundings. HOpefully ensuring nothing could sneak up on him, as he walked deeper in.

====

Raven looked at Aiden. "I'll be fine I've been in worse." She sighed 'just wish my powers worked. I for once thankful to the church...' She then noticed everyone seemed to be looking around and decided to do the same in hopes of finding herself some better defense. 'Since my powers don't work the same must go for my incarnations... But I could at least try...But not with them...they might think I'm some freak...or something if I did....' She looked wondering what she might find that could help.

====

Sophia jumped a little, suddenly hearing the voice of another from behind her... It was that same woman that had been chased a while back, odd, but she didn't mind that too much, she'd ask about what happened later. After finally registering the question the woman asked her, Sophia just shrugged "Someone's supposed to meet me in some place called Silent Hill... Wherever that is." she said looking a little confused and sad at the same time. Despite her gut instinct telling her to go look for Simon, she decided to stay and talk a little bit, perhaps getting to know the few others hanging around here may be the best idea, after all if there were more people traveling with her, perhaps it would be easier to spot a man with black hair, black pants, black shoes, and a dark gray hoodie... That is if Simon was still wearing his usual attire if he was indeed waiting for her in their "special place", which also confused her a little.

====

Aiden looked at him with the shotgun as he looked through the second cage. "Do you think its best for you to hold the shotgun. Your bleeding out and in pain so your accuracy will be impaired with an already inaccurate weapon. Im not trying to be an ass im just stating the obvious." He was hoping to find something useful.

====
*I scratched at my beard. This is...kinda awkward. I decided to break the silence, and introduce myself. "My name's John by the way..." I then held out a hand, waiting for her to accept, or possibly reject my handshake. It's not like I'll be offended if she rejects it. After all, we JUST met.*
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top