Welcome to Storyteller's Circle!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dashmiel

Bearly In Charge
Administrator
Nexus GM
WELIVE.PNG

We STILL Welcome you to Storyteller's Circle's Roleplay Forums!

A multi-genre roleplay forum designed to support a wide array of stories and player interests.

It is STILL our vision to see Storyteller's Circle become one of the best roleplay forums around with a thriving community of writers and roleplayers, and to be a place where writers of all skill levels can feel safe and welcome. We STILL offer a supportive staff, numerous features to help support roleplays of all types, a live discord, and above all ELSE, a healthy dose of enthusiasm and inspiration derived from a group of people dedicated to seeing Storyteller's Circle PROSPER.

If you're a roleplayer looking for a fresh start on a new TIMELESS site and who VALUES a healthy community and supportive environment, then I welcome you to come join us at Storyteller's Circle.

Among our offered features, we provide personal forum space for large roleplays or tabletop roleplays that include multiple sub-forums for sorting threads, tabbed threads for organizing information, an integrated bbcode dice system, google document embedding, moderator privileges over the roleplay's forums, optional co-GMs, and a custom feature on our front page.

Your voice as a valued member also MATTERS here; if there is a feature or change that would help enable your creativity, I ENCOURAGE you to directly contact me with your idea. It WILL BE considered and discussed with you. If we can make it happen TOGETHER, we will. If it's something that can't be done or that is beyond our current capabilities, you WILL get a straight answer.

We also support all creative outlets and have made available our Creative Forums for sharing artwork, photography, short stories, poetry and more.

Before you get started though, make sure you familiarize yourself with our Site Rules and swing by our Introductions & Departures forum to introduce yourself.

If you need any help getting started, please reach out to us through our Help Desk!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back