Welcome to the mad house

ODSTDRAGON

ODSTDRAGON
Congrats. Your a spirited youn person has found this page! As such I’m inviting you to a Long rp, at least Months, enough for the characters to get attached. I can agree to once a week posts they’re fine, and I know real life is a bother, but hopefully I can skillfully achive the Full effect.
This rp will be vague, yes there is a story and path, however I will be using Metaphors and Moving words to describe the happenings. It will be colorfully masked.
Anyway there are two endings with 1 that is probably for real going to happen 99.99% unless you work hard to change it.
You will be taking care of a small sick child in a gruesome angry after world and try to beat the oprressors who efficiently run what’s left of the world. Sound good?

I think I need more info before agreeing to anything. Terms and conditions and such ne. Never sign anything you dont fully understand

I think I need more info before agreeing to anything. Terms and conditions and such ne. Never sign anything you dont fully understand
Well to be Honest the Whole rp is build on deception. Every thing I post will really happen there is No doubt. And the whole thing will be based on a surreal feel. Sorry can’t say much more without spoiling the stuff I want to use to make this to different.
But that said, like I said you’ll be tasked with helping a child, whom is very sick, in a world with a red sky. From horrible black monsters that pop out of the Blue rooms. That’s the Whole Gist, the loop you’ll find.
However , your real objective is to find what actually make the Blue rooms, where the monsters come from and how they get into the Blue rooms, why they are dead set in attacking you, what’s causing the Kid’s Ailments.

If it helps, this idea came to me while Watching a Movie, Lorenzo’s Oil, which is based on a kid With ALD in the same family as ALS and MS. Real medical conditions. Finally note the Name Of the rp. I’m not sure if you can see the Rp rags and I think I’ve pretty much ruined the whole grand surprise.

Of course I guess I’ll have to ruin it to get some people on board
Your actually the Local Crazy Of the Asylum, and have taken a disabled Child and are Vehemently fighting the doctors that you precieve as cold Calculated Monsters. The child will eventually die under your care as you keep the doctors away. The emotional punch, and the end of the rp

Wait a minute... This looks awfully familliar... You're the same guy from Valucre right? And I'm still interested in this rp idea. Care to let me join?

Back