New User Well hello there possible friends (an intro with a story)

Saiko

AMerePoet
Hello. I, am The Poet. I am not sure if I am considered "too" young for this site, but there was nothing about age in the rules. But before I a ramble, let me talk about myself. I started role-playing at the age of 6. My dad was the one who actually got me into it (he is a big tabletop RPG and board game fan). My first ever tabletop was D&D. I wasn't really good at talking, so I let everyone else do it. I do remember I was fantastic at combat. I remember this particular combat one session, though I don't really remember all the details. I was the party's wizard, and for a reason I can't recall, we were in a place of ice and so. We were battling against powerful yetis, and everybody was getting slaughtered. Then it was my turn. If I recall correctly, I cast some sort of chain spell, and ended up killing all 5 yetis that were slaughtering the group with one blow of the spell. Everyone at the table looked at me, and one of them said, "Dude, you need a catchphrase for that." So, I cleared my throat, for the words of my victory. "Majestic butter." That's right those were my words. How I came up with that, I don't know. Back to the RPG chain. I moved from D&D to Fudge and LARPing (Live Action Role-Playing) and then to Pathfinder, a remake of one of the editions to D&D. And now I'm just doing plain old role-playing, no tabletop involved (though I still do it).

Greetings Poet, and welcome to Storyteller's Circle! Gotta say, as far as catchphrases go, you can't do much better than majestic butter. Looks like you peaked a long time ago. Don't worry about your age, you're fine.

There is something about age on our registration form, along with the legal bits you went through in the account creation. Like most (technically all) places online that keep any sort of user information stored (e.g. your account details to log you in and anything you put in your user profile yourself) the age limit is 13. This is because of a US law called COPPA (The Children's Online Privacy Protection Act) which makes it so that any website with users younger than 13 need to abide by special restrictions and rules, which we don't hence the limit is 13.

That aside, welcome aboard! I hope we'll prove a place for new awesome catchphrases. Feel free to reach out in our help desk or right in here if you have any questions or need help with anything.

Greetings Poet, and welcome to Storyteller's Circle! Gotta say, as far as catchphrases go, you can't do much better than majestic butter. Looks like you peaked a long time ago. Don't worry about your age, you're fine.

There is something about age on our registration form, along with the legal bits you went through in the approval. Like most (technically all) places online that keep any sort of user information stored (e.g. your account details to log you in and anything you put in your user profile yourself) the age limit is 13. This is because of a US law called COPPA (The Children's Online Privacy Protection Act) which makes it so that any website with users younger than 13 need to abide by special restrictions and rules, which we don't hence the limit is 13.

That aside, welcome aboard! I hope we'll prove a place for new awesome catchphrases. Feel free to reach out in our help desk or right in here if you have any questions or need help with anything.
Thank you XD. Don't know what went through my head at the time of "majestic butter."

Just popping back in here to let you know your account is now approved! You're now able to access all of the RP forums and other site features.

Ah, that certainly makes sense. Well, I am just going to shamelessly [XD] plug my RP and see if you're interested. :)

Back