Chronicles of The Omniverse Archived Well I guess Casual Discussion can be here now

@Big Brother
So is the Aschen empire against humans with powers, or just anyone that isn't a 'normal' human? What about beings that aren't technically aliens, such as demons, etc? Gods? What about people connected to them/possessed by them? Where do they stand there?

Also, anyone that's interested in starting a thread or smthn with Blindfold or even TMITM hit me up

@Big Brother
So is the Aschen empire against humans with powers, or just anyone that isn't a 'normal' human? What about beings that aren't technically aliens, such as demons, etc? Gods? What about people connected to them/possessed by them? Where do they stand there?

Also, anyone that's interested in starting a thread or smthn with Blindfold or even TMITM hit me up
I'm in. I have a new OC I want to take for a spin.

@Big Brother

The Aschen Empire are wary of outsiders in general, and the different ethnic groups are wary of each other. However, the Government constantly reminds the population about how evil the aliens are, and everything outside the Empire is some "Dark Zone."

Powered individuals aren't feared per se, but viewed with curiosity, and pondered on how to exploit, the Imperial Government maintains a robust "Special Projects" Division on this matter.

Unless you're their gods, chances are you'd encounter varying degrees of hostility.

The Aschen Empire are wary of outsiders in general, and the different ethnic groups are wary of each other. However, the Government constantly reminds the population about how evil the aliens are, and everything outside the Empire is some "Dark Zone."

Powered individuals aren't feared per se, but viewed with curiosity, and pondered on how to exploit, the Imperial Government maintains a robust "Special Projects" Division on this matter.

Unless you're their gods, chances are you'd encounter varying degrees of hostility.
Would it be possible for the Man in the Mirror to get an audience with the Emperor? He's interested in a conversation...

Back