Well this happened... (The McMuffin Saga)

HearseGirl89

Art is in the eye of the beholder.
In the duration of writing my arcs, a comic read prompted itself. My provoking is to inspire others to share theirs as well!

I was in the middle of my Antagonist's arc, when this seemed to pop out of nowhere. Most of it, is canon, but the last bit (totally) was by accident of my cowriter and I making fun of the name "McMillan".
~ ~

As the buses rolled into school on the next day, students filled the sidewalks at the gateway to the learning compound, to watch the fermenting disruption.
Inside the lot of the school, the picture perfect quarterback for Galveston’s high school had somehow hit almost every teacher’s car in the lot, before mounting his truck onto the Principal’s red Corvette. While the teachers aided Tony down from his lifted truck, a few of his fellow teammates cautiously footing around the crushed vehicle.

Much to the shock of everybody else, one of the players alerted the teachers, “Principal McMillan is still in his car! He’s bleeding badly!”

The car begins leaking gas, before exploding! Sending Principal McMuffin flying in the air. Now he’s a baked muffin!

First of all, poor principal. I do hope is alright now. Second of all, how in the world does a person even manage to hit almost ALL of the cars. And last...Principal McMuffin XD. Nuff said.

I'm going to be posting a sneak preview of an arc I'm doing. To sort of... test the waters, if you will.
But it's quite the ongoing joke. So I'm literally sitting at my desk, laughing for five minutes straight as I make a poor attempt at recollecting myself after simply writing "McMillan". Sadly, he's going to be McShook at the chaos happening in his school! xD
As for the writing itself... we can all be glad that McMillan is not McFried right now! He got off the frying pan very easily! :emoji_laughing: After this is all said and done, he just might find a new place of work.... MCDONALDS! xD

My poor pitiful chest cannot take this kind of McMedicine!

I'm going to be posting a sneak preview of an arc I'm doing. To sort of... test the waters, if you will.
But it's quite the ongoing joke. So I'm literally sitting at my desk, laughing for five minutes straight as I make a poor attempt at recollecting myself after simply writing "McMillan". Sadly, he's going to be McShook at the chaos happening in his school! xD
As for the writing itself... we can all be glad that McMillan is not McFried right now! He got off the frying pan very easily! :emoji_laughing: After this is all said and done, he just might find a new place of work.... MCDONALDS! xD

My poor pitiful chest cannot take this kind of McMedicine!
God! Its one those where feel bad for the man, but you can't help but make McJokes every time you meet him XD

Well at least, he isn't McFlattened by the roided out truck, while sitting in his McCorv! xD

I got one for you! LOLOL
~ ~

The two boys sat acrossed from one another at the table, the mediating councilor seated in the middle attempted to ease the silence. “So, it’s come to the school’s attention that you two have been involved in a recent incident and we have also found out that both of you have had multiple altercations in the past. Yet none of you have reported it. So today, we are going to be attempting some conflict-resolution and also open the floor to discuss this recent incident. Before we go into details of what happened last week, would either of you care to share what happened during the altercations?”

Tony set his hands on the table, twiddling his thumbs, “Well… um… Donnie and I had- a fight in the bathroom… and I um…”

Ice cleared his throat, “I think what Tony is trying to say that we had an argument in the bathroom. Nothing more than just a shouting match. That’s it.”

“And I- um…” Tony paused for just a moment.

Clear enough for Ice to interject, “And the other one that I ran in front of Tony’s truck. But he stopped in time. I should’ve been looking both ways, but luckily, nothing became of it.”

The councilor stared at the seventeen year old, “Is all of this true, Tony?”

The ex quarterback peered at Donnie for answers, before taking his attention towards the school mediator, “Yeah. That’s all how it went down.”

“Okay, I suppose we do not need to discuss that any further. Now for the real main reason why we are here is to discuss- the incident that happened three days ago. I believe you both know what I’m talking about.”

And that’s when Principal McMuffin makes his great return. Bursting through the door, throwing hashbrown shurikens, nailing the three in the room, before bursting in a cloud of vapor. Within it, forms a rainbow forming the iconic M. And as he’s running away, whispering, “I’m McLovin’ it!”

Lolol don’t doubt yourself, even chickens can be smart! xD You just gotta pull the ridiculousness out of your McAssholio!
(Because that’s what I did :emoji_laughing: )

Okay... okay... Last one! I promise!
~ ~

Tony rubbed at his cheek, “I don’t know how to say this to you, Don. But Netty did actually want more attention at school. It seemed like she didn’t love me anymore. I guess- I guess this is probably how I can make sense of it all. That night that I um… I was drinking and driving. She- She called me after school and told me that she didn’t want to see me.” He sniffled, “Actually. That’s a lie. I called her to see if she wanted me to pick her up for dinner or a movie. Or- Or something. But she didn’t want me to. She was having an anxiety attack. I tried to show up, but her dad told me to fuck off... So, I went to go hang out with my friends instead. I – I … tried…”

Suddenly, the horn of a vehicle blares, as Tony almost sideswipes a vehicle, prompting Ice to advise, “Hey, Tony, maybe you should pull over for right now. It’s not good to drive upset. At least that’s what my father says.”

Tony nodded in agreement, taking a right turn into a suburban neighborhood, parking on the side of the road as he begins to wipe tears off of his rosy cheeks. Only to continue to let it all out, “Then- Then… I don’t know what happened. I think I remember doing a bunch of shit to my truck. Next thing I know, I’m at home. Or- … Or at school… I hurt my dad really bad, Don. Really fucking bad. He wasn’t even pissed off at me. I don’t know how… but…” He leaned his head into the steering wheel, “But I was really fucking pissed at you. For taking my girl. But I didn’t even realize…”

“She needed you.” Ice responded quietly, “I didn’t know how to stop her, Tony. She had the gun cocked. I was going to try and talk her out of it, but maybe if you showed up a few seconds earlier, it could have turned out better. But that’s something we shouldn’t be thinking about. Whatever happens, happens. And that’s why you should come with me, Tony. To church on Sunday!” He hands Tony a McMenu, “The location is on the back! McPreacher McMuffin is waiting for us tony! He’s giving away free McHashbrowns! He’s giving them out like McLessons! The only thing Tony, you’ve got to give yourself to the great McLord! The great McSausage in the sky!”

It's funny, because they're off to McDonalds!

OKAY! I LIED! xD Though most of this was written by my cowriter as I escaped for an emergency bathroom break! xD Come back to a continuation to this ridiculous McMuffin Saga! xD And I asbolutely had to fix the grammar mistakes and make is easier to read than one long paragraph and BINGO! XD
~ ~

“Well, that’s quite a lot, kid. It’ll cost you.” Rick shook his head.

Donnie cleared his throat, “Whatever it is, I’ll do it.”

“We’ll discuss my price later. Just remember kid, you owe me.”
Ice shrugged, “Well, I was thinking maybe the school can do a memorial for Netty. Maybe over the system, play ‘You are My Sunshine’. You walk out with an empty bottle of Jack Daniels, asking whose drink is it. I suppose something to do with red spilling in front of Tony. Like maybe paint or something. And… do you know how to tie a noose?”

Rick can give him advise about what can be good and ask if he really is ready for what is about to happen, and also give ice ideas on how he should mess with tony, maybe give him a few tips on drugging and also some old marine stories on how he used to be able to get under people skin and how he can use their feeling against them this could be the time when ice asks rick for the noose. Then maybe head to ice is house where he kinda just blows off his parents goes to his room and then really starts focusing on what he plans on saying to Tony.

Maybe even rehearsing it a bit, and right as he is about to get deep into his part that’s when principal McMuffin comes flying out of ice’s closet and covers him head to toe in flapjacks before going on a monologue about treating others how you want to be sweetly treated, before covering ice with gallons of syrup, eventually he is encased in a cocoon of hardened syrup then as morning comes around his parents enter Ice’s room to awake him for breakfast, before realizing his syrupy fate!

Then suddenly out of the chrysalis, the new hero is born! Suddenly McIce Frappe appears and begins to feed his family his warm jacksoflap before flying off to makes sure this world stays warm and sweet, with his new wings of hashbrowns, as he flies over two rainbows making an M! McMuffin then lets out his catch phrase, “Im lovin’ it!”

Donnie’s attention quickly brought to Tony, seeing his body trembling. Possibly, this could be the right moment, even despite past schematics of how the day would play out within his mind. Perhaps this was the very second that things could take a twist to the coming end. With these thoughts; Ice stood, collecting his bag, “What the fuck Tony?”

Images blistered through Tony’s head as the thought of Netty perforated his mind, flashing images of the accident and bits of the young female’s brain matter lying on the floor. Few moments into his processing, before the sight of Donnie walking away had suddenly jolted him back from his psychosis. “Wait Don! Hold up… it’s not… Don, I’m sorry!” His fists clenched at his side; as the sight of the only person who understood him, rounded the corner at the other end of the hall. Prompting the ex quarterback to rush after Ice, calling out for the fifteen year old to cease.

An announcement came over the PA system, “Hello students, This is a message from your Principal. As this news of Netty’s passing is new to me, myself and the faculty... there is also one more announcement to be made." Silence echoed through the halls, "I’ve had a miraculous change in my life, I am no longer principal McMillan I AM NOW PRINCIPAL MCMUFFIN!!”
Suddenly the schools bells go off and so do the sprinklers; the children are then flooded with big mac sauce as it rains down from the heavens. The students flood the halls only to find that there are laced with land mine like big macs, as the children go to pick them up suddenly explosions of flavor begin to erupt in the halls, as the feasting continues. Then the student’s begin to notice subtle changes in their bodies. As the sauce rains from above; the students are slowly being brain washed into mindless slaves for the McLovin, as the final bell tolls. McMuffin awaits in the parking lot. Suddenly in mass and in synch the entire student body emerges from the halls. Now his army was complete; as he turned to lead his new found forces to conquest, McMuffin could hear them rhythmic cries of the ranks chanting;”I’m lovin it!“

Back