Right now we're five people and six characters! I'll make an update on the recruitment thread and see if anyone else is interested, but I think the rp will start tonight if everything goes to plan C: (btw I'm Swedish so "tonight" is in like three hours xD)

I have a question, will the survivors be able to go back to the crash site and collect things? (Some clothes and other small things) or is it all completely destroyed?

Yeah definitely! I was thinking of adding a "what was in their luggage" part on the character sheet, but then thought that some of it might have been destroyed during the crash so... But yes, they will be able to find probably some clothes, food and other stuff from bags and things on the crash site, even though some of it will have been destroyed.

They probably will have to forge some type of "weapons", at least for hunting and things yes. It will probably be very primal though.

Yeah definitely! I was thinking of adding a "what was in their luggage" part on the character sheet, but then thought that some of it might have been destroyed during the crash so... But yes, they will be able to find probably some clothes, food and other stuff from bags and things on the crash site, even though some of it will have been destroyed.

They probably will have to forge some type of "weapons", at least for hunting and things yes. It will probably be very primal though.
Ok

As a heads-up, I probably won't be able to post until much later, probably around 9-10 PM EST. You all don't have to wait on me, but I'd like to be able to enter without causing a disruption.

Okay, that's no problem C: I think we might get to the characters waking up and starting to orient themselves so yours could just wake up a little later I think?

Back