New User ?! What? A new user!

Bernice10

Hey there fellow humans! I'm a new user here and I'm just here to roleplay and make new friends! I guess this is an ok way to introduce myself?

Absolutely this is a perfect way to introduce yourself. Great to see a new member. The best way to get approved quickly is to participate in threads under forums and main lobby.

While I'm here I'll ask you a few questions.

What kind of role plays do you like to do? If you've never done them before what kind of story catches your interest? Don't be afraid we all started somewhere and being new to writing role plays isn't a bad thing at all. Rather exciting actually.

Hello Bernice10, it is always nice to see new faces on Story Tellers Circle.

Once you are approved you can go to the bulletin board [Foums->MainLobby->BulletinBoard] and see the requests for a roleplay. If you have what you want decided, you can post your very own request.

As for the community, you might find it is fun to enter discussions as well as roleplay. The community is very nice and laid-back, so you won't have an issue getting partners here.

I like to encourage newcomers to participate in the Creative Forums or at least view them. Artwork, stories, poems, etc are all stored there if you want to check it out.

I look forward to writing with you, and have a nice visit.

Absolutely this is a perfect way to introduce yourself. Great to see a new member. The best way to get approved quickly is to participate in threads under forums and main lobby.

While I'm here I'll ask you a few questions.

What kind of role plays do you like to do? If you've never done them before what kind of story catches your interest? Don't be afraid we all started somewhere and being new to writing role plays isn't a bad thing at all. Rather exciting actually.

Thanks! I've never role played on a site like this before, but most of the time I role play in online games or on applications like Skype. I like to do supernatural and horror role plays the most, as well as action role plays or sci-fi, but really I enjoy any role play that comes my way. Like I said before I'm generally new to sites like this, but it seems fun and exciting!

Hello Bernice10, it is always nice to see new faces on Story Tellers Circle.

Once you are approved you can go to the bulletin board [Foums->MainLobby->BulletinBoard] and see the requests for a roleplay. If you have what you want decided, you can post your very own request.

As for the community, you might find it is fun to enter discussions as well as roleplay. The community is very nice and laid-back, so you won't have an issue getting partners here.

I like to encourage newcomers to participate in the Creative Forums or at least view them. Artwork, stories, poems, etc are all stored there if you want to check it out.

I look forward to writing with you, and have a nice visit.

Thanks for the help! :)

Greetings and welcome to Storyteller's Circle!

The biggest benefit of sites like these is that you have a large user base and community to draw upon to find plenty of roleplay partners. On mediums like Skype you tend to be more limited to an immediate circle of friends.

That said, I hope the place suits your needs :)

In the meanwhile if you need any assistance with anything, please don't hesitate to ask. We have a pretty friendly and supportive community here that would be more than happy to lend you a hand with anything you might need.

Hello and welcome to STC! This place is very friendly so I am sure you will make friends quickly =)! If you need any help or have any questions feel free to send me a message!

Greetings and welcome to Storyteller's Circle!

The biggest benefit of sites like these is that you have a large user base and community to draw upon to find plenty of roleplay partners. On mediums like Skype you tend to be more limited to an immediate circle of friends.

That said, I hope the place suits your needs :)

In the meanwhile if you need any assistance with anything, please don't hesitate to ask. We have a pretty friendly and supportive community here that would be more than happy to lend you a hand with anything you might need.

Thanks! :)

Back