What are your current obsessions?

Imbion

Supreme Edgelord
• Title says it all.

• I'm currently obsessed with Overwatch and Jojo's Bizzare Adventure. I think these two things, unlike a lot of other things I have dropped over time, are a perment visitor to my obsession collection. What are you guys obsessed about?

I'm currently obsessed with perfume, haha. :p I currently have eight bottles of them and I have the need to get new perfumes every month. I know it doesn't seem like a huge selection, but I promise it's gonna grow to the point I'll need a new cabinet for them. :p

Undertale and Pokemon. It all just started back in my head. I took a break from Pokémon and then I just had an urge to play one morning, and yeah. Undertale has been my obsession ever since playing the game.

I'm currently obsessed with Transformers and Voltron at the moment. I was obsessed with Transformers in the past although it's gotten a bit worse I think lol It's what happens when you start watching shows for nostalgia sake. :D

I'm currently obsessed with the video game Hollow Knight. I just beat Hornet's boss battle in Greenpath after like twenty tries and it was so satisfying. The game is a work of art and the lore is pretty cool too. I'd highly recommend it.
View attachment 2657

I've always loved Bionicle (and still do), but my current focus is on Ghost in the Shell. I also tend to obsess over personal projects, particularly worldbuilding.

Worldbuilding is the best thing. If you've never done it you're missing out.

Back