1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. New and confused? Can't post? Looking for information regarding account approval? Check out our website guide to see if any of your questions are covered there! If your questions aren't covered under our guide, post them up in your introduction thread or the help forum.
  3. Want to feature one of your roleplays on the front page? See here for information: September's Featured Roleplays.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. We are currently accepting applications for multiple staff positions. Check out our Site Announcements forum for details!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. It's time for another voting drive! As with previous voting drives we will be sending out voting reminders once a day for the first week of a new voting cycle. This helps to get a good position in the top rankings early on. For people wanting to help out around the site but who can't necessarily contribute in other ways, this is a great way to help out. I can't understate how important voting is. Almost all of our traffic comes from TopRPSites, and when we aren't in the top rankings, we don't draw in new users. So get on in there and vote for Storyteller's Circle!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. So as some of you may already know, we're looking to get the website's platform updated to the newest version of Xenforo. The newer platform (Xenforo 2) comes with a lot of solid features and bug fixes from the original Xenforo. To reach this end we have setup a donation campaign for people interested in helping out.
    Dismiss Notice

What does everyone do for a living ?

Discussion in 'Main Lobby' started by DDarko, Sep 16, 2018.

1. DDarko

DDarko New Member

I really enjoy learning new things about people and just wanted to know what everyone does for a living :)

I’m currently a special needs teacher, but working on finishing my masters to be an Addiction Therapist.

2. ShadowWolves

ShadowWolves New Member

I work in a restaurant as a supply guy, meaning I restock everything the waiters and bussers need. It's a nice job, good people, good food, good management. I'm in the process of joining the military.

3. DDarko

DDarko New Member

That sounds like a pretty good job.
    My fiancé is in the military he loves it.

4. ShadowWolves

ShadowWolves New Member

I'm gonna be going into the navy, hopefully, if I pass medical eval...

5. UnfortunateSoul

UnfortunateSoul New Member

Chef. I serve fresh bitterness.

6. Yazzie

Yazzie New Member

I work at distribution center who's main client is Publishers Clearing House, we basically act as a middle man, the customer wins the prize, PCH has the prize made, its shipped to us, we package it and send it out the customer

7. Ozymandias

Ozymandias King of Kings

Life's... pretty boring right now. I'm just bumming around for the moment, not sure what to do with life. Got a part time job to tide me over but I'm debating whether to go back to school.

8. Im in college to become a systems administrator, I work in an apprentice position at a local business.

9. Yun Lee

Yun Lee Rada Rada Staff Member Assistant Administrator The Convergence Series GM

I work as a sales associate atm, though I'm in training to be the new backroom person (same pay though lol). Looking for something new since our new district manager is...lol