What game are you currently enjoying

I get judged s lot for this, but team fortress two has been a delight to play, it's hilarious, and provides deep gameplay when your in the mood for something more serious.

I've been playing a few games all at once recently. Mostly My Time at Portia and Littlewood on my PC, and Elnea Kingdom on my phone. Of the three, I probably play more Portia than anything right now, mostly because I'm streaming it for the month- the company behind the game is donating all proceeds for February to charity to help with the coronavirus epidemic. Also I just really love the game and have finished it before already.

Currently I've been playing a lot of Smash Ultimate and Fire Emblem: Three Houses. On my phone I play fate/grand order a lot, which shouldn't come as a surprise to people who play it because of my profile picture, haha. If anyone wants to play smash with me then feel free to send a message! I'm not the best player out there and you'll probably find better opponents if you look, but I wouldn't say I'm too terrible.

Ys: Memories of Celceta on the PSVita. But I haven't played lately. I believe I'm stuck :>

I haven't had a whole lot of time for games recently, but I've mainly been playing Binding of Isaac ab+ and Minecraft to burn time until Pokemon Home released so I could take advantage of the extra storage. I unfortunately already have ~300 hours in Shield and desperately need more space, so I've put it on the back burner for now.

Recently started Death Stranding. Hadn't given it a shot until my brother brought it with on a visit. Was not sure I'd enjoy the gameplay even if I knew I'd probably dig the story.

After a few days with it had to give it a buy. It's certainly different and I can see where a lot of the criticism comes from. But the game just feels solid and secure in what it is and after letting myself get immersed in it, I'm enjoying being a man who delivers.

Downloaded Baba is You since it was only $15 lol. I like it a lot! The music is nice, but everytime I have to hurt Baba to progress in a level it kills me a little inside

Dead Space. Second playthrough, still just as terrifying and discomforting as the first one, years ago. Also decided to give Dead Space 3 a try, but I'm sort of on the fence about it. I like it as a game, but as a Dead Space game I find it to be really underwhelming.

I have a lot of games going on the boil right now. But currently I've been into Destiny 2, Super Smash Bros Ultimate, Sunless Skies and I just started out on Snack World.

AC origins, even if it is a pain on easy and I don’t really assassinate people. I just go for the kill. I love it...love the scenery, the storyline, ancient Egypt.

Streets of Rogue mostly because I can create media characters easily. Hopefully, they give it moddable workshop stuff soon. I bet the game's popularity would skyrocket with it.

I'm always playing mobile games these days, like Werewolf Online (it's based on Mafia), TheoTown (city-builder), BitLife, and Last Day on Earth. I like roleplay and simulation games, especially scy-fy and fantasy themed. On the PS4 I mostly played GTAV and Neverwinter (all time fav).

As of the moment, I am balancing both The Sinking City and the Outer worlds. Though, I've been wishing that they'd bring Fatal Frame back to the Playstation.

im enjoying the new animal crossing (new horizons) and I really want to play doki doki literature club. I might download 'rec room' but I don't know.

I'm currently playing Dragon Age. Again. Can't say how many times I played this game and I still love it ;-;
Also The Witcher 2
And Divinity Original Sin 2
And a lot of visual novels Red Embrace Hollywood, VA-11 Hall A, When the Night Comes or Heirs and Graces
And how could I forgot about Stardew Valley and My Time at Portia

I'm currently playing Dragon Age. Again. Can't say how many times I played this game and I still love it ;-;
Also The Witcher 2
And Divinity Original Sin 2
And a lot of visual novels Red Embrace Hollywood, VA-11 Hall A, When the Night Comes or Heirs and Graces
And how could I forgot about Stardew Valley and My Time at Portia
of course, stared valley is one of the best games everrrrrr! I used to play it but I stopped a while ago :(

of course, stared valley is one of the best games everrrrrr! I used to play it but I stopped a while ago :(

Yeah, I've been playing it when it came out for the first time but the stopped as I've achieved everything I wanted :/ And now I'm replaying it because it's still good and the new content <3

I've been playing world if warcraft a lot lately, a long side minecraft! (If you play any of those hit me up I could use some friends!)
I just unlocked an allowed race in WoW :emoji_heart_eyes: :emoji_heart_eyes: took forever, like literal months for me. But I love my nightborne baby!

Back