What game are you currently enjoying

Having just recently subscribed to Playstation Now, I've been using some additional free time in the last few weeks to work through a wishlist backlog. I played Fallout 4 closely following by Control, which I thought was absolutely brilliant.

Right now I'm dabbling in a few games, none of which feel like they are going to stick for me. Valkyria Chronicles, Shadow of the Tomb Raider, Rebel Galaxy, God Eater Resurrection.

I've been playing a lot of Skyrim lately.
I also recently downloaded Gardenscapes 1 & 2. They're both really fun hidden object games where you get money to design a garden in the first one, and a house in the second.
As soon as I find where I stashed my 3DS and all my games in the move I'll probably try and actually finish Pokemon Ultra Moon, and whichever Harvest Moon came I have.

Definitely Dishonored. Mire specifically, I've been getting back into it after beating the game on Low Chaos. I've felt the itch to go back and play again, and I'm enjoying every moment of it, from the expansive level design, to the NPCs, and fun powers.

Animal Crossing New Horizions, Sims 4, Ark Survival Evolved, Green Hell, Hobo Tough Life, Combat Arms and House Flippers are the games that I am currently hooked on. love them all oh and Pokemon (gen dont matter when it comes to me and playing it hehe but am currently on shield)

From the numerous roleplaying options, memorable companions, and turn-based combat featuring unique skills and spells, Divinity 2: Original Sin has been a great find for me! I have been taking my time with it and plan on doing so until Cyberpunk 2077 and Baldur's Gate III comes out.

Well, lets see. I have an Xbox One, PlayStation 4 (With PS VR), and a PC, let me see what I'm playing...

Battlefield V (Great game, good graphics, intense combat and warfare)
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege (Great game, hard to play and even harder to win or get kills, but still very exciting. Especially how the game centers around team work and environmental destruction)
Subnautica
TABS (Totally Accurate Battle Simulator)
SUPERHOT
Titanfall 2
Assassin's Creed Syndicate
America's Army: Proving Grounds
Batman: Arkham City
Rec Room (Because it's the other version of VR Chat and I do't have a VR for PC. Plus, it's pretty fun.)
Apex Legends
Call of Duty: Warzone
Fortnite (I rarely ever play it by myself, I usually only play it with friends)
Warface
Star Trek: Bridge Crew
SUPERHOT VR (Totally awesome. It's like being in the Matrix)
Alien Isolation
And many, many more!

Yeah, I am playing a lot of games right now.

I discovered the Harvest Moon franchise last year, and I've been playing some Harvest Moon games. The first one I played was Friends of Mineral Town, and ever since I've grown to love the franchise very much. I've played DS, Hero of Leaf Valley, 64, and several others. I'm thinking of playing Sunshine Islands next. I already have it but haven't taken the time to play it.

Oh, and there's also WarioWare. I never had the chance to try a WarioWare game up until a couple of months ago, and I tell you, the can get really addictive! Currently my siblings and I keep practicing and playing the game again and again because we want to beat each other's high scores in each level. I like the original WarioWare Inc for the GBA the most so far, and I've been replaying it a bit to improve my records. My highest score is a 78 in Orbulon's level (my favorite level from the whole game).

I have been getting a real kick out of some Choice of Games apps. Just finished my first run of Mask of the Plague Doctor and will definitely be making a few more playthroughs.

So far, Choices of Robots has been the one with the most involved and interesting story branching.

I’ve got to admit, I love a lot of the stuff that Bethesda do. I put far far too many hours than is healthy into Skyrim and Fallout 4 and it’s testament to those games that despite years of playing them I’m still able to find new things.

o_O - hope i'm not late to the conversation...

RP-wise. i'm exploring my own RP universe in my game, and playing on another forum with another bunch of awesome people a space game...

PC-wise... Modded minecraft XD...
Starbound - modded
uhhh...
Skyrim modded?
a few others that i haven't been playing in a while.

Also who among you has been checking the character sheet of my RP? I've seen it is the most highly explored thread there? 200+ of you...

Stardew Valley and Animal Crossing. I managed to get my mom into playing AC with me, and now she's addicted so it's way more fun to play now because I have someone to play with. With Stardew Valley, it's been my obsession. I have over 40 hours logged on it (I play on switch) and I love it so much. It's so, so relaxing and fun. I am in LOVE with it. I'd go off on a rant about it but I don't think you guys want to read a really long paragraph.

Back