What game are you currently enjoying

I’ve seen a couple people mention it but Stardew Valley! The game is sick and one of my all time favs. I’ve been playing it on and off for like a year and I’m still discovering new things

Skyrim, forever and always. I always go back to that game, even though I’ve played through it 15 times. Also, fallout New Vegas

Rhythm Heaven Fever for the wii, but I also just started playing Professor Layton and Phoenix Wright! I recently finished playing Rhythm Heaven Megamix for the 3ds. I hear bicker over which Rhythm Heaven is better, and honestly I'd say both have their pros and cons. If anyone knows any good rhythm games PLEASE tell me. I'm almost done with Fever!

Very into Monster Hunter World and have been for several months now. Would like to get Rise but don't have a Switch :( Also (was at least) a regular on Final Fantasy XIV

Umm..currently I jump back between a couple of games on repeat. Sometimes I occasionally replay the Arkham games and i also play a lot fo Civilization. Im also a big fan of The Darkness game sereies. Its REALLY underrated and now well known but it has AMAZING characters and gameplay

Hmm Recently I tried Outriders, but I went back to Genshin Impact and Soulcalubur. I play these two games with my friends.

I wouldn't say I'm enjoying it more like tolerating it for the sake of getting my money's worth. Saga Frontier Remaster. I played the original game when I was a kid. I remember it being annoying but with the remaster, I thought.... honestly I don't know what I thought. The game is still annoying. I'm only playing it until Nier Replicant comes out tomorrow.

ive been replaying Red Grimly Tale lately, a really good visual novel i love-- im almost finished with it! i got all of the main story endings and now im onto getting and playing all of the extra stories. if ya play it and like it, finish it and play The Red Wood, and of course, the creators other games too, love them all!

Currently playing a lot of Genshin Impact, WoW, and Sims 4 but I also binge random games that I get on steam. Was super obsessed with ACNH when it first came out.

Back