What game are you currently enjoying

I may make a character on TBC here soon. Need a break from Shadowlands and I have an alt character addiction anyway so.
TBC will definitely test the limits of alt character addiction. Unlike retail, it takes such a long time to feel like your character is getting anywhere that, at least for me, I find myself saying, "should I really be using my time with an alt and I don't have a lvl 70 yet?" lol

Currently, Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart. It's quite good so far and I won't say more than that to avoid spoilers!

well. my team for pokemon Y currently is "Garchomp" - Equipped with his mega stone, "Hydreigon" - equipped with cool glasses that increase the dmg of dark attacks, and "Altaria" - Equipped with amulet that increases money gain. For pokemon moon my creator had broke it at first resulting in me only having rowlet for now due to losing all progress on the game and needing to start over. Which is fine as I enjoy the storylines.

Understandable! I like what Pokémon you have for your teams. Good choices I'd say! ^^

I've been binging on the Trails of Cold Steel series lately. Did not expect to enjoy it as much as I have been but I'm hooked. Hopefully it will tithe me over until the new Life is Strange comes out and Tales of Arise xD

I play various games, but I feel Star Wars The Old Republic quite engaging. But since it takes very long and is giving my CPU lots of trouble, I have to play it a bit rarer.

Of course, I enjoy a few other Star Wars games too - KOTOR, wanna play KOTOR2 so bad, but my computer can't run it, Jedi Outcast and Jedi Academy. I never got that engaged into X-Wing anf Tie and I tend to boycot the stuff after Dysney came around. In fact ever since The Last Jedi I totally boycot the Dysney Star Wars stuff like Fallen Order.

I've played many games over the years, but I'm enjoying the heck out of Sonic Mania and recently downloaded the Sonic Plus DLC. The controls are certainly smoother than Classic Sonic in Generations and I think it's neat that you can choose Sonic's moveset in the options after collecting tokens in Bonus Stages. Encore Mode's fun, though the removal of lives and being replaced with the characters remaining thing can be a pain; especially when you're on the Egg Monarch.

For now, I am currently playing things that most of society deems as boring.
Genshin Impact
Don't Starve All DLC
Bloons TD 6
Darkest Dungeon [They friggin killed my plague doctor. Imma restart this sht]

Aside from Sonic Mania, I've been playing Injustice 2, God of War(2018), Fallout 76 bought it cause I played it on a free trial and recently started playing NieR: Automata.

Last edited:
Wild Rift (Ranked emerald last season)

Scarlet Nexus (chapter 10 of Yuito rn)
Outward (Just cleared the first region)
Samurai Warrior 5 (chapter 2 of Nobunaga and Mitsuhide)
13 Sentinel: Aegis Rim (Barely starting)
God of War 3 (Hoping to start it sometime)

Genshin Impact (loving the new region and story developments)
Scarlet Nexus (I adore the gameplay and I'm doing my best to savor it before finishing)
Tears of The is (my new mobile game addiction).

I've also been putting off Yakuza 7 because I don't want to say goodbye to all of the characters, but I think it's an amazing game (especially if you like RPGs).

Until I get more double AA batteries for my mouse, I've been enjoying these games on my phone:
  • Old Friends - this one is my absolute fav now because you care for senior doggos!
  • Cat Cafe
  • Cat Spa
  • Rhythm Hive
  • Arcaea
  • Superstar Apps - I love rhythm games so much~
  • Tears of Themis
  • Obey Me!
  • Harvest Town - pixel farming simulator, basically a free version of Stardew Valley
P.S My phone has a great battery so it lasts for long periods of time and was relatively cheap.

Otherwise the ones I've been enjoying on PC are:
  • Dragon Age (Inquisition I've yet to beat again)
  • Horizon Chase Turbo
  • Stardew Valley
  • Genshin Impact
  • Muse Dash

Once I get a newer PC, I'm definitely trying out Cyberpunk 2077 and The Outerworlds, been wanting to play those two for awhile.

Back