What game are you currently enjoying

Hehe am back again for this, but I really enjoyed playing CB77 and Outer Worlds. I am obsessed with Mass Effect after Legendary Edition was released, but man oh man I missed a lot. Last, but not least, PowerWash Simulator!

I was late to the party but I'm glad I finally got Darkest Dungeon. The game allows a range of self-imposed difficulty but that's what is so great about it, just play the way you enjoy it the most! I'll admit, I enjoy the game the most on Radiant difficulty, I take it very hard when a character dies. I want to keep them all alive!

I'm pretty late to the party aswell but I finally got to play Animal Crossing. Been finding it really relaxing but still creative in regards to the design of my island and how I can customize and build it to be unique and special. Small everyday collection tasks for goals have also been a great way to keep me from getting bored with the game and enjoy it a little every day.

I was late to the party but I'm glad I finally got Darkest Dungeon. The game allows a range of self-imposed difficulty but that's what is so great about it, just play the way you enjoy it the most! I'll admit, I enjoy the game the most on Radiant difficulty, I take it very hard when a character dies. I want to keep them all alive!

I LOVE DARKEST DUNGEON. Probably the first videogame in a while that actually got me excited to play newer games again. Still haven't tried DD2 yet, though, will have to check it out.

Favorite class? Mine's probably Man at Arms.

I LOVE DARKEST DUNGEON. Probably the first videogame in a while that actually got me excited to play newer games again. Still haven't tried DD2 yet, though, will have to check it out.

Favorite class? Mine's probably Man at Arms.

I didn't always appreciate MaA while I was learning the game, but I warmed up to MaA when I realized he's Leper's best friend, and he has literally the two best camping buffs in the game. What are your favorite ways of using MaA? This is actually harder to pick just one favorite but probably Occultist. Absolutely not the best damage dealer, but just a swiss army knife of utility, does stuff in any party in any position in any dungeon. And that little dopamine hit from when he crits Wyrd Reconstruction...chef kiss

Well, my favorite class lineup is usually Jester, Vestal, MaA, and Hellion. Hellion is obviously the main damage dealer, while each other class has some massive party buff and defense. Jester for stress, Vestal for health, MaA for protection/tank, Hellion for damage. I like having Bounty Hunter and Highwayman on the side for damage-dealing as well.

Beyond, my ongoing addiction with Skyrim; Forza Horizon 5, the Outer Worlds, and Viva Pinata have been some new, growing addictions of mine.

I recently got a new gaming PC. It's a pre-built from Best Buy that would likely be snubbed by more experienced PC gamers, but it seems to be serving my first timer needs pretty well. Since I don't own a Playstation, my first purchase was one of the few exclusives they have available on Steam; Horizon Zero Dawn. I played it years ago, but I love the story and the worldbuilding so much that I wanted to experience it again. Also, from what I can tell, it might be a while before I get to play the sequel.

The real reason I got a PC is because I figured it would be better suited to play certain MMOs than my X-Box. I don't really have any experience playing MMOs, but I already have a couple of friends who play so I've been thinking about getting involved in ESO or Final Fantasy XIV. I really hope I enjoy playing at least one of them. I've never had any luck with MMOs in the past, but it would be nice to finally play with friends. There are also certain games I enjoy playing on Switch like Hades and Sakuna.

I have more games than I have time to play.

Currently, I’ve been playing Pokémon Legends: Arceus! So far, I’ve found it a top 10 Pokémon game. Graphics are ok, but all the different concepts make this game feel amazing!

Also the ancestors of actual characters in Pokémon Diamond and Pearl is one of my favorite parts!

Xenoblade Chronicles 3. I haven't played 1 or 2, maybe after I get done. By then, though, the latest Star Ocean will be out so I'll probably go to that.

The games I'm enjoying most at the moment are:

Stardew Valley
Don't Starve Together
Pokemon SoulSilver
Splatoon 3
60 Seconds ReAtomized
Friday Night Funkin'
Korg Gadget (I'm not sure if this one counts as a game, it's more of a music-making app, but it's on my Switch, so I guess it counts?)

Subnautica and GTAV/Online right now, got a huge world building I'm thinking about starting an rp with based on the concept of Subnautica, once I get approved.

Back