What Game(s) have you been playing?

Sockz

Insomniac
Benefactor
I tend to play a lot of PC games myself, right now I've been playing a lot of MMOFPS games. Currently, I've been swapping back and forth between Planetside 2 and Star Wars: Battlefront 2 (Newer version). Though, I did love the original star wars battlefront and battlefront 2 on the PS2 back in the day!

Tell us more about what you've been playing down below!

Ark Survival Evolved. It dominates all of my time :( I never have time for other games. BUT EPIC BLOODSTALKERS SWINGING THROUGH THE BOG LIKE SPIDERMAN.

I've been play Civilization 6 a lot, now that my sister bought the expansions that improved the game quality by a ton lol. The way I play it's like eating lotus because I'll suddenly have two hours go by like nothing

Mass Effect: Andromeda. I've fallen in love with games made by BioWare.

Mass Effect: Andromeda. I've fallen in love with games made by BioWare.

I've been meaning to try the Mass Effect games I've only ever played the SWTOR mmo that bioware created. I loved that game.

Reactions: Dan
I despised Andromeda, but loved the original triology.
I like the Dragon Age titles as well. 2 and Inquisition are kinda lackluster compared to the first one though.

I play FF XIV and recently picked up Borderlands 3 with the Steam release. Doesn't seem to be as good as 2 though, from what i have seen so far.

I play nothing but Stardew Valley and if they don't come out with a new one soon I might die. Though, I did play Elder Scrolls until I defeated the dragon and then stopped.

I've sought between three major "vigigames"; Far Cry 3, GTA V online and the offline version, finally DC Universe Online. Sometimes I get down with Stick Arena. Other than that, just fun downloadable puzzle games on my phone.

I play a lot of nintendo games, bit also PC and Ps4.

Ive been stuck between Sims or Skyrim lately. I havent touched my nintendo in a while. Now I kinda feel like pulling out some Legend of Zelda!

Back