What Hobby would you like to do? or better whats your dream job?

My hobbies are roleplay writing, watching YouTube, reading fiction books, viewing artwork, and playing with animals. My dream job is to be a Computer Engineer and develop future technologies like robotics and A.I.

Roleplay is my hobby, though videogames can go up there as well. Dream job? Something working with kids, probably social worker.

Hmm.. aside from video games, I would say daydreaming and collecting rocks are my hobbies. My daydream job is to be an interior designer. I love putting together colors and designs.

Once I get working again and have a stable job, I'd love to take an art class tbh. I've been watching youtube tutorials on candlemaking, so maybe that? As for dream job...I'd love to be a successful voice actor, or just an entertainer in general lol.

My favourite hobby is crochet. It has a bit of everything I like - it's a creative outlet, it has some mathematics involved, and it can be really relaxing. My dream job is... to be a stay-at-home dad/husband, but since that's obviously not something you can work towards I am looking into becoming a computer science teacher.

I love activities that involve imagination, like writing and sketching. As for a dream job, perhaps becoming a school counselor sounds nice to me.

My hobby is trying to write stories, and drawing, along with listening to musicals. My dream job is to either make it as an actress or be an author or illustrator for children's books.

My favorite hobbies are writing and playing video games, along with laying around and rewatching all of Our Planet for the eighteenth time while I consume a bagel. I'd like to be a writer, even though I still have a lot of work to do to become an even okay writer.

My current hobbies are writing, playing video games, and watching movies (I guess?). I don't think I have a dream job, but it would be nice to become an artist/background artist aka someone who can create background scenery/drops. Or if that doesn't pan out, I've always like photography and have it as a minor hobby (is that a thing?). I won some flimsy award in 2015 for a contest I don't remember entering.

My hobby is to play video games and RP. I would love to be an author or something when I'm older though! And I need to learn how to draw. My drawing skills are garbage :p

My hobbies are watching YouTube, reading, and sometimes writing. And my dream job is wrestling but I know that I don't have the body type for it, and I would get too scared to be hurt.

My favourite hobby is definitley worldbuilding, along with writing. I also love binge watching movies and reading. Also, drawing is something I want to become better at. My absolute dream job is to teach english overseas, preferably Italy. I want to publish at least one novel as well, perhaps as a side job

My passion and dream job is to become an artist. A freelancing artist to be more specific.

Back