Closed What if the hero was too late?

Cloudy Moon

Hidden in storm is a gem unseen
Muse B was a well-known adventurer some called them a hero,But with every hero, there was an Enemy, which is Muse C a childhood rival grown sworn enemy. Since the beginning Muse C has been trying to figure out Muse B’s weakness, and when they find it they can't help but laugh. Muse A, Muse b’s lover, and best friend. Muse A isn’t very strong and often resides in their home while Muse B is away on adventures or missions. Learning this information Muse C made a plan. Kidnapping Muse A while Muse B was away on an adventure,Muse C takes them to their base. Weeks pass and Muse B returns home to a ransacked cottage,Muse A nowhere to be seen. Knowing who it was at once they would set off tracking down Muse C.

But they were too late, Upon arriving to the main room of the base they See Muse C sitting in a throne, an unresponsive doe-eyed Muse A sat at their feet a collar around their throat with a chain connected which Muse C held,Muse C would explain with a smirk that they had erased Muse A’s memories. In a rage Muse B would defeat muse C and retrieve muse A. But where will they go from here? Will Muse B be able to get Muse A to fall in love with them again?

The open roles are Muse B and Muse C, I will be playing muse A, Any gender pairing is fine, MxF MxM FxF but in MxF i would play the female role,if you would like to make alterations let me know and we can work together on the plot

Last edited:
Looks neat. Do you still have room or has the rp yet started? I can do muse C.

Ohh, right.

Let me change my rp offer a bit:

I could double and be both muse B and muse C. Then the rp can consistently center around the two trying to pull apart muse A. Muse B tries to make muse A remember who they once were and possibly rekindle their love while muse C's failsafes in muse A's mind keep triggering, hammering further in the brainwashing that was done to muse A. Y'know, to have muse C be present in muse A's mind as an indirect symbolical thorn in muse B's side.

For genders I could do muse B as male and muse C as female.

Back