What is the dumbest thing you have even done.

OmegaRper42

Arbiter of light and dark.
Just curious no judgements will be made <.< >.>

The dumbest thing i ever did was when i was a kid (about 6 i think) and i pulled the fire alarm at my brothers basket ball game..... Twice.... i was grounded for a month. XD

Most of my greatest flops I've forgotten about, but there's one moment I can think of right about now.

When I was a kid, I once stuck my head over the yellow line at the train station to see if there was a train coming down the track. Sure enough, there was one about 5 seconds away from arriving at my face.

Most of my greatest flops I've forgotten about, but there's one moment I can think of right about now.

When I was a kid, I once stuck my head over the yellow line at the train station to see if there was a train coming down the track. Sure enough, there was one about 5 seconds away from arriving at my face.

Man! I would have crapped my pants if i saw a train coming towards me lol. Thank you for the dumbest thing you did. ;)

I once threw half cooked pancakes that I messed up over my fence. Turns out my neighbor was home.

And I quote
"Who the FUCK is throwing food in my lawn"

And it was that moment when Qane knew, he fucked up.

I once threw half cooked pancakes that I messed up over my fence. Turns out my neighbor was home.

And I quote
"Who the FUCK is throwing food in my lawn"

And it was that moment when Qane knew, he fucked up.

Hay don't feel to bad. After all you did make him breakfast.

I was in a theatre production at my old high school once that involved shoddily made, pointed wooden spears. We kept them all in a bucket (sharp end up because we were a very smart group) and when I was walking through the dark backstage area I straight up walked right into the bucket and a spear slightly impaled my torso. This wouldn't be too bad if I didn't do the exact same thing a couple days later.

Any time I hit a part of my body into something, like the counter, or the car, or the chair, then later on, wondered where I got all those bruises on my legs from.

The dumbest thing I've ever done is something I can't talk about because it's that bad. But just know.... that I still cry about it at times... So the second dumbest thing I might have done might be that one time at chuck e' cheese when my Dad gave me coins to split with my brother and I gave him less than me because i was a selfish brat and then my dad made me give all my tickets to my brother lol.... cause i suck.. (this probably isn't really the second dumbest thing i've done, but it's the only thing that came to mind this late at night)

There are three events that tie as the dumbest thing I've ever done.
1. I was around the age of five at the time, and I was in my room playing with my plastic whistle. I thought it would have been a good idea to blow the whistle against a lightbulb. The light bulb exploded and one of the shards landed on my chest and scarred me.
2.I was seven and accidently flushed my glasses down the toilet. The toilet flooded and my glasses were ruined.
3.I worked for a year and a half at Taco Bell.

I have many, many, many more than those three though.

The dumbest thing I did? When I was three and in pre-school I walked into the classroom naked, I had apparently taken my clothes off in the boy's bathroom.

Not mine; but I still think it's funny and I think it is worth mentioning:

When my Uncle was a teenager and in his second year of high-school him and two of my cousins (his age) decided it would be fun to sneak onto one of the local farmer's field and just kind of explore. So, that night, they went into this corn field and walked in and out of it, exploring buildings on the property and stuff like that; I have more stories like this because my uncle was/is generally what we would call "an idiot". Anyways, I digress, they were travelling through this cornfield when they found a sewer entrance; one of my cousins thought it would be a bright idea to make a torch and carry it into the sewer with them (lucky this one didn't kill them). But, long story short, they go bored and they dropped the torch they made; that same torch lit the entire cornfield on fire. The local police had an entire investigation but they didn't find who did it.

I broke into my neighbors garage (not really since it was always open) to steal back my Pokémon cards they took from me. >.> Ironically, their mother was there, but I was so quiet/slick she never noticed. Yeah, I'd never dream of doing something like that today.

~M

On a dare, in basic training I turned all of the patches on my uniform upside down (including the US ARMY tape on my left lapel and my name tape), and then turned my glasses upside down on my face as well, and stood there and waited for a drill sergeant to notice.

Luckily, it was a drill sergeant that I was kind of cool with noticed, but he was still kind of pissed. "Kiowa!" He said. "Knock that shit off and fix yourself before I have you low crawl until those patches come off on their own!"

It was a pretty stupid thing to do. Perhaps even more stupid, I once went on an air assault mission during a field training excercise at 11pm at night, without remembering to pack any extra socks in my assault pack. It just so happened we were dropped into marshes in 15 degree fahrenheit weather, and went through more than one calf-deep section of water. It was a four hour battalion sized movement to assault a village mock-up held by a brigade. My socks and boots got socked, and I nearly got hypothermia. My platoon leader realized what was going down and gave me a pair of socks because he's a cool dude, but my team leader and squad leader were pissed because it made them look like they didn't do their jobs in taking care of me. Got smoked nearly endlessly for that.

Last edited:
As a wee one, I was visiting some relatives down south. While playing on a dirt road in a wooded area, I saw something interesting under a twiggy bush and went to go investigate. It looked like a thick coiled rope. As I got closer, it one end rose up and rattled at me. Although my ignorant little kid-brain didn't know it, I was standing just a few feet away from a rattlesnake, and it was firmly telling me to get lost. Now, there is a difference between ignorance and stupidity; one you can't help at times, and the other is the choice. This is the point in the story when the stupidity comes in: I went and got a stick to poke the snake with.

Somewhere behind me, I heard my mom start yelling something, but the way this rattlesnake rattles harder and harder every time I go to poke it is just so interesting I don't pay much attention. Finally, I throw the whole stick at the poor poisonous snake. Completely fed up with me, the snake finally began to uncoil itself, stretching out..and then my mom's hand clamps down on the back of my shirt and I'm flying through the air practically horizontally she was running so fast. Behind us, the snake slithered out across the road, presumably to find another bush less plagued by brats with sticks.

Now, this is the part where I begin to doubt my memory, because I read in books later than rattlesnakes only grow to a max of 7ft. But I distinctly remember seeing, while being pulled away backwards, this guy stretching all the way across the two lane dirt road, at least 12ft long. Maybe there's large species of snakes that rattle, maybe this wasn't a rattler at all, but the point is, I was a stupid lucky little kid that day.

(whoops, length got away from me)

Decided to devote my life to become THE next big author. You know, the one with millions and millions of fans who make fanfics and artworks, wins an award or two every few years, has his work become the basis for a blockbuster movie (well-adapted, of course) and bestselling action RPG, changed lives, and will be remembered for time immemorial.

Yeah, probably the dumbest shit I've done in my life------

Oh, never mind. There was a time I drunk-texted the girl I liked.

Wasted time trusting in and thinking the wrong people were my friends, and getting backstabbed. Lending a rp character to another writer, if I'd known she had an ulterior motive, that was, trying to get me and this other rp-er who couldn't stand each other, to have characters in the same plot, and refuse to stop rping the character when I said I wanted it back. Gah. Still kick myself for that. We will never write/rp together again anyway, so I took that character back on my own site and killed it off.

Asked my cousin for his autograph. I still sink through the floor when I think of that...
giphy.gif

Back