What is the most important thing in roleplays?

Abroxis

Roxie
A question crossed my mind. What do you think is required for a good rp? I am trying to level my skills a bit. As soon as I am approved I really want to lead serious rps with other players and "train" a little bit. But I don't really know where to start, to be honest :^

Communication is the key. And passion. For as long as the RPers are passionate, the story could and will flow.

And since I am a sucker in getting my characters injured, I do communicate with the others to just go and do a little powerplay XD

Communication is the key. And passion. For as long as the RPers are passionate, the story could and will flow.

And since I am a sucker in getting my characters injured, I do communicate with the others to just go and do a little powerplay XD
Pffft xD thanks tho

there's honestly a lot of things that could be considered most important in a roleplay. like communication, as already stated.
in a roleplay, there's you, then there's your fellow rpers. for you, many things are important. alongside communication with others, you need to maintain passion. it's never fun when you get into something and it's just a phase. next week you have no motivation for the rp in question because you've moved on to something more appealing. more often than not, this kills a roleplay. do what you're passionate about. it makes for more engaging and longer lasting roleplays.

there's honestly a lot of things that could be considered most important in a roleplay. like communication, as already stated.
in a roleplay, there's you, then there's your fellow rpers. for you, many things are important. alongside communication with others, you need to maintain passion. it's never fun when you get into something and it's just a phase. next week you have no motivation for the rp in question because you've moved on to something more appealing. more often than not, this kills a roleplay. do what you're passionate about. it makes for more engaging and longer lasting roleplays.
Thanks for the advice! :>

Back