What is your favorite music instrument?

Hylius

Well, just as the title says, I am wondering what your favorite music instrument is. I saw a bunch of threads related to music but none to instruments. I hope that this hasn't been asked already, but I thought I might!

My own favorite instrument would be the piano, with the violin being a close second.

Juneberry

I'm another piano fan, or keyboard, whichever is available to me. I also really like ocarina, though I can't play mine to save my life. Vocal is also an instrument according to my teacher that gave me vocal lessons... So I guess those three combined?

Lucinda Fae

Vocals and the violin for me! The human voice has so much potential, and the violin is able to envoke such a wide range of emotions. I envy those that can physically play an instrument.

Poppy

Just a Dream
I really love the violin and cello~
Reed wise~ I use to play the clarinet. That Was pretty fun but after school band I never kept up with it.

Quelraven

Guitar, that's the only instrument I play after all. But I'd also love to play drums, piano, violin or cello. Tho my main goal is to play the piano I guess, even though that doesn't seem possible for the near future.

Guro

The Slimiest of Girls <3
I really like trumpets. If you’ve ever watched The Trumpet of the Swan, there’s a beautiful song he plays that completely captivates my heart. And in a few other songs I just love the long solos that have such an alluring melody. I can never get tired of it.