What Language do you speak?

My family gets annoyed because I'll constantly be singing/speaking Japanese and refuse to provide them with translations xD
I'm also the kind of role-player who says a character's lines aloud to see if it sounds right, but no matter how hard I try to keep it in English I keep switching over to mumbling it in Japanese.

One of my character's lines that I can't help but say in Japanese is "That feeling was love" ("Sono komochi wa ai datta!"), something she repeats to herself in stressful situations to remind herself that she has something to keep fighting for.

I speak of only two languages. English [which I suck at] and the country's language, Filipino [which I suck even more]

I could understand three dialects here.

Aaannnndd. I am trying to learn Enochian :D

I just speak English. Sometimes some gibberish. But it would be awesome if I could learn some new languages to.

English. English is my first language and the only one that I can speak in. I know a small bit of Japanese and Spanish, but I wouldn't say I know enough of it that it's my second language. I do want to expend that and be able to speak those two and others as well as I can English. I think knowing different ones can be really handy and cool! Another language that I'm hoping to learn one day, is sign! Being able to communicate with someone else without vocal words? Sign me right up!

Flemish is my native language, then there's French and English. And I'm new at learning German and Korean.
I find language learning fun as you get to learn more about cultures as well.

I only speak English. Used to be able to speak Vietnamese, but lost my touch over the years, so now I can only understand it, but can't speak it at all.

I speak english, plus some small parts of spanish and french, along with a chunk of ukrainian (which is thanks to duolingo, even if it taught me random phrases like 'tak, ya yim med', 'ni se ne tak', and 'mater i bat'ko' [which is 'yes, i eat honey', 'no it is not so' and 'mother and father')

I speak English as my native language (thank goodness, because learning English SUCKS, trust me, I teach 1st graders), Spanish generally fluently, and a tiny bit of Japanese and Welsh! I love learning new languages.

Back