Status
Not open for further replies.
"That's entirely up to you," Aversa remarked. "You performed your mission admirably, found the crew and laid them to rest as well as finding a possible weapon to use against the Wily-Eggman coalition. We'd be more than happy if you decided to stay with us. Alphys, despite her poor communication skills, could certainly make it a reality if you so choose. Though I would also understand if you are inclined to move on as you have as someone not pulled down by a certain Resistance cell. "

@Raynar Saassin

This was a tough call to make. She could move on to another resistance cell and see what help they need, or she could stay behind with the friends she's made and permanently bunk there with people she's familiar with. She took a while thinking it over and eventually had an answer.

"Who's to guarantee that the other cell will be any different? I'm going to stay here. I've made up my mind."

@Jeremi

“Then I welcome you to the fold, general,” Aversa had a sly smirk on her face, though it wasn’t meant a something hostile, she was just very bad at delivering genuine smiles. “We’ll inform Alphys of your decision and I’m sure Undyne will be ecstatic by these turn of events. We’ll have to set you up with some special assignments…perhaps head of security? We can think about that later.”

And so after her vagabond journey from one base to next Celes seemed to have finally found a place among her peers. While she had not yet found anyone from her own world she knew it was only a matter of time before she would. For if she had survived in this world and found new friends. Why would her compatriots have done anything differently? Alphys came up to them now as they started to make their plans.

With the restoration of Gamma starting, for once the Resistance had a sense of hope.

The End​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back