What things would you do if you had the time and/or money?

Wolfy Dalfyry

SCREEEEEEEE
I just watched an old video of Rebecca Parham's where she explained what she would do if she had the time or money, and I wonder what other people would do if they had the time and/or money?
What I would do if I had the time and/or money is make a giant treehouse in the woods, learn how to animate, get a drawing tablet, learn how to play the piano, explore an abandoned mansion which is more if I was in the location of one than time or money but I don't care, learn how to speak Japanese, try a dragonfruit, buy an N64 and Majora's Mask, go to conventions like Anime Expo and Vidcon, buy a doll that's supposed to be possessed, try out a food challenge, learn how to sing Nations of the Worlds from Animaniacs, travel to Canada and England, and finish a story I think about writing.

Last edited:
What a fun question! That giant treehouse in the woods sounds lovely!! :D As for the dragonfruit I've had my fair share, and I found they have a pretty mild taste. Texture-wise, they resemble kiwi somewhat because of all the seeds!

I would love to buy an airplane and build a dorm for all my friends to live in, just like we were in college again lol. It's difficult now that we're spread all over the globe!

Start a pet store. Go to veterinary school, start an animal rescue for unwanted pets. Offer free services to spay and neuter animals. When seeking animals make sure they know how to care for them properly.

This is an awesome question I did not see until now!

If I had the time and money. I would make two of the short film ideas I have had in my head. I have it alll planned out including camera angles, the cinematography, I even know where I would want to get permission to film them! I will have more time to work on them once I go to uni, but... I don’t have the money for them but it’s something I’m saving for. One is a psychological thriller and the other is a horror and I love them so much XD. Can’t wait to get them out into the world and or people to... well not only say it’s good but also say what’s bad about it, idk if that’s bad but it’s what o have to expect when making films so I would rather look forward to it then dread it

Well. . . This might be a good way to give my ideas

If I do have those, I would set up a library cafe in my hometown where most of the employees are students. Why students? Well, in our town, it is hard for the youth to earn some extra cash and is sometimes discouraged to do so.

This said cafe would be themes something akin to childhood excitement where swings and hammocks are abundant instead of chairs. Beanbags littered the floor while an open pit is in the middle of it.

Each month, a theme is randonly created. Of course the ideas will be suggested by the students. This might encourage them to let their imagination flourish instead of being just a dream for them. They want to cosplay an anime while serving? Go ahead. Just make sure no dirty things for a while. Let them wear armor if they can carry the load.

Then a bit of tutoring. Since its a library cafe, sharing of ideas on a project could get by. A suggestion on floorplans, a writing prompt for literature, maybe a site where they have tutorials in woodworks.... the like.

Aside from tutoring, another that might help them is to comoile their stories and place them on the shelves. Encourage them to continue abandoned ideas.

Also the menu. I was thinking of just naming it after genres of. . . You know. . .those

:D yeah, sorry for rumbling but thats what I am going to do if I have the money

If I had the time and the money to do so, I would definitely just be doing a lot of cosplay. Putting together a good costume is pretty expensive and time-consuming.
I would also be attending anime conventions and doing group cosplay with my friends. How epic would it be to find someone dressed up as someone from your fandom and start spontaneously role-playing in the middle of a convention? Really epic. I would cosplay Crona from Soul Eater, and find somebody to be Maka. Extra points for the Croma ship!~

Make writing into a fulltime obsession and/or become obsessed with consuming as much knowledge to better the world as I could.

I couldn't just sit and passively consume entertainment. It would rot my mind and soul in equal measure and leave a taste of ashes in my mouth. I must be productive to be alive, voluntarily or otherwise.

Make writing into a fulltime obsession and/or become obsessed with consuming as much knowledge to better the world as I could.

I couldn't just sit and passively consume entertainment. It would rot my mind and soul in equal measure and leave a taste of ashes in my mouth. I must be productive to be alive, voluntarily or otherwise.
Yup this is me!

I think I'd like to collect things! I enjoy watching channels like MaxMoeFoe Pokemon where he collects a lot of merch. I absolutely love cuddly toys, models, figures etc. so if I had the space and money I'd love to collect things

Buy my grandparents new houses (all four of them are still alive! wow!), give money to my brothers and sisters, have kids, go to school full-time, take art, dance, & music classes, travel, donate to homeless, mental health, & local charities around the world (not missionaries, because they often take from the work the locals actually want to be doing), and so much more!

Back