Some of you may have seen my post called something like, "Stranded in an enchanted forest." It followed two of my most played characters: they got lost, found themselves lost inside of a forest, and needed help.

This is a variation on that theme.

Instead of being stranded, however, it's a full Medieval DnD inspired quest. It begins in the McGann inn, where one of the innkeeper's seven daughters, a wannabe Bard named Rose, mentions a forest just south of her town that nobody enters, believing it to be either cursed, protected by a deity, or haunted. A few weeks back, some treasure hunters went to explore it, but never returned. What happens next is up to the adventurer.

I do plan to play three recurring characters, which is necessary for the quest, but at the moment (updated for current replies), we're looking for one more person to complete the party!

I've never done an RP that's as structured as this one (it still isn't that structured, but I do have a few important story beats). My intention is for there to be a character who's goal is to protect the forest, and the treasure, by any means necessary, and keep outsiders out, and for the forest itself to be a character.

And of course, I'm willing to change the vast majority of these details, depending on what everyone prefers!

Are you interested? Shoot me a PM or comment on this post! I'm excited! I hope you are too!

Last edited:
This actually looks like it would be better off in a group then 1x1 for the type of system your running here, though I'm interested as I adore stuff like this. Reminds me of my younger D&D days.

I'm glad to hear you're interested! If you prefer a group, we need to wait on more people (obviously), but that's alright! Do you have any number you think would be a good amount?

I'm glad to hear you're interested! If you prefer a group, we need to wait on more people (obviously), but that's alright! Do you have any number you think would be a good amount?
I apologise for the late response, but about four would be good. Hell, even three could work if we wanna start quicker, though i dont reccomend three as that would make an unbalance party

@ThePoet was right this is my cup of tea! I play D&D on my free time (Isn't much but I'm only the DM) rolling dice and maybe some clarifications may be needed to freshen my memory but overall the roleplay sounds fun!

@ThePoet was right this is my cup of tea! I play D&D on my free time (Isn't much but I'm only the DM) rolling dice and maybe some clarifications may be needed to freshen my memory but overall the roleplay sounds fun!
I'm glad you're interested! It isn't going to be a complete DnD campaign, exactly, so don't worry about any specific rules! Awesome! I'm thrilled to have another member involved!

Hey guys! I'm down for this and am especially interested in this "deity of the forest" character/entity.

I'm struggling a bit to find a third party member for us. I've been trolling the new addition threads, but they all need to wait to be approved.

Back