What was the first site you started RPing on?

Gaia Online was the first site I started rping on but damn that was years ago lol. I didn't understand how to do it so most of my posts were only one sentence and I was pretty much god-modding my character lol

My introduction to RPing was in the chat of a little-known farming app called TinySheep. My very first RP was a wolf one. Only that very first day did I RP there, and the app has since removed the chat feature (and I've since removed the app.) After that first day, I went looking for RPs on another site, DIY.org (before it became a paid subscription site; it's not an RP site to begin with, mind you) and I RPed there for a good four years. Although technically my very first OC was Silver, a wolf, my first (and most developed) human OC is Kitty Thompson. I honsetly wouldn't be able to tell you how she's managed to stick around all these years if you put a gun to my head and threatened to shoot. ((Did I get a bit morbid there...?))

Reading about some of these other adventures, though, I feel like I've had a pretty straightforward career. Seems a bit strange, if I'm to be honest.

Back