What's your current mood?

FieryFeather

smol bean~
Right now, I'm hungry and tired and kind of stressed out, but I'm doing okay; hey, at least it's the weekend, right? c: How about you?

Whatever that is stressing you out remember : One day at a time & dont fuss over things you cant change.
I'm doing pretty dandy over here, haven't have much to do lately but school starts on monday and i will get to talk with my crush and friends.

I'm at work. Tired, bored and frustrated for a Saturday afternoon and wishing I hadn't committed to overtime but remembering that I have to save for America...

Just keep working. Just keep working.

:p

Bored. I don't think it's humanly possible to be more bored than I currently am....

Not because there's nothing to do, but because there's nothing to do that isn't schoolwork XP

I feel bored and slightly frustrated. There aren't any other good role play sites that I've found and I usually like to play on more than one. Could say that I'm bored, frustrated, lonely, irritated, and burnt out. Way tooooooo much writing for paperwork and I still have dozens more pages to write. Should probably post in my role play to, but feeling uninspired for any fun writing too.

I feel bored and slightly frustrated. There aren't any other good role play sites that I've found and I usually like to play on more than one....

Let me give you a little bit of very hard earned knowledge regarding other sites. There's maybe, three, maybe four out there that I would recommend (Not that I'll do so here,) and 5, maybe 6 if I had to push it. The others that are actually active or tolerable are basically circles of friends (<40 members) that made their own free forum for one specific idea, universe, setting or fandom, advertised it somewhere else once or twice then gave up.

I have done reviews for years and most of the places I've reviewed have died hard, within a few months because of mismanagement or lack of interest. The one web-site I didn't lose (A wordpress) still has some of my more recent reviews. Most of the old ones I'd want to go back and recover (which I can't anyway) are all of pretty much dead websites.
A few of the others that are still up are rapidly dying smut sites, also with a serious case of mismanagement. Not exactly a direction I want to take.

Honestly? I'm having the hardest time finding anywhere worth writing about; it's maddening. This is quite seriously the first website in 10 months that I can enjoy at least lurking on, even if I'm too busy to run a game or don't see an open one I'd like to join.

@Kaos

That would be the reason that I'm here. I have been around the role playing world for about 10 years now and I know a good site when I get on one. This one has so far been the best experience. The frustration is just me wanting to have my fingers in more than one pot. However, I will say that those mentioned sites with a group of friends happen to be pet peeves of mine. When you get a group of friends things get extremely complicated and complex. Often the friends will try to recruit as you mentioned, but new recruits are overwhelmed by the group's system and the group becomes quite picky and leave very little room for any kind of interpretation of things outside of their own. It turns into what we call in Political Science, Groupthink. Basically they all think the same and dissenting opinions are quite dangerous. Writing is about creative interpretation and if you're a good writer then they should appreciate the little twist other writers add and embrace the variety. This is why I get very annoyed by groups of friends that start sites. They say they want more people, but they have no room for anyone else, or their styles. So there you see my particular viewpoint and pet peeves with most role play sites.

Feeling kinda dull, sorta sad but know I shouldn't, bored and kinda want to talk and post with everyone I find

At the moment, I'm currently excitedly waiting to be approved on this site, since I completely forgot to post my intro for approval months ago ahaha

Back