What's your favorite anime?

Off the top of my head: Neon Genesis Evangelion, Ghost in the Shell, Cowboy Bebop and Hellsing in no particular order.

Screenshot of my favorite anime

MRQxlNM.jpg

I honestly enjoyed to social commentary of what it means to be human in Expelled from Paradise, Fate/StayNight is also one my list. Chrono Crusade and Psycho Pass hit a spot with me as well.

My favorite is FLCL, or Fooly Cooly. It's 6 episodes of random action and hilarity and I just cant get enough. I have no genre preference so some of my other favorites include Wolf's Rain and Anohana (So much sadness!!!)

Fruits Basket is my very favorite but I also like Naruto,Inuyasha, ouran high school hostclub,
Squid girl,Sailor moon and Listen to me girls I am your father :)

My top favorites would be Moribito: Guardian of the Spirit. The animation was gorgeous, the art style was beautiful, the characters were interesting enough to want me to see them reach their own individual goals, the story is great, I just enjoyed the flip out of it! My only criticism against the anime was that I felt that there were too many slow moments, which normally welcomed in stories with a lot of action, but I felt that the ratio between scenes of action and slow calm moments was a bit off. Other than that, it's awesome! ;)

That and Naoki Urasawa's Monster. I recommend that anime to any mystery fans out there. The level of drama in this anime is INSANE! It has just the right balance of mystery and intrigue, action, drama and a twist ending that not even M. Night Shyamalan would see coming! Totally recommend it! :D

Highschool DxD is my favorite story. The anime is good, but the LN is next level. I just like the anime to see how things are portrayed.

Plus the voice actors Funimation uses for the dub fit the characters perfectly.

Trinity Seven, Madan No Vanadis are also right up there. To Love Ru gets honorable mention.

I don't remember the names of the two, but it was something about a kid detective with a rocket skateboard, and another one about a girl with a talking motorcycle. Not a moped, nay, one of those big, Harley Davidson motorcycles-the kind that men who wore black leather and had biceps the size of a ham drove. It was rather dark and depressing, and was like some sort of weird allegory written by Aesop and a Biker gang.

I don't remember the names of the two, but it was something about a kid detective with a rocket skateboard, and another one about a girl with a talking motorcycle. Not a moped, nay, one of those big, Harley Davidson motorcycles-the kind that men who wore black leather and had biceps the size of a ham drove. It was rather dark and depressing, and was like some sort of weird allegory written by Aesop and a Biker gang.
Durarara?

Durarara?
Doesn't ing a bell. Also, which one are you talking about: Kid detective, or Aesop in a Biker gang? She got the motorcycle from a guy who came to her town. Town was called 'maturity' or something like that. Again, I don't really remember. I have the whole plot down though. At least, for a bit of it.

It used to be the Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya a long time ago.

Now it's Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable.

Strange. It seems I'll be the first in this thread to express my undying love for Dragon Ball, and I mean the series in it's entirety (even some parts of GT). I know it's a bit arbitrary and I'd love for more anime to be enjoyed by me since the interest is there, but not the time. But it's such an amazing time to be a fan of Dragon Ball, what with Super just now getting its English dub and what the next arc is planned to be. It's an anime that'll always be #1 on my list just from nostalgic bias alone.

Although I did binge watch Attack on Titan and am much looking forward to Season 2 soon. Hellsing is one I've seen briefly of and that has potential to be my favorites, same with One Pumch Man. But the list of potential favorite anime can go on for sometime, that is until I find the time to go on a massive spree and watch everything I've been meaning to. For now, good ol'Dragon Ball will remain on my top spot

Samurai Champloo, I can't really think of any that even compare unless movies count, in which I would say every Studio Ghibli movie is pretty amazing.

My favorite just has to be Akatsuki no Yona, aka Yona of the Dawn. It's a really interesting political/romance/fantasy anime with a really strong female lead, character-wise. Her character development is just so good, plus there are more than a few cute boys in it. XD

Notable mentions are Kaichou wa Maid-sama, Your Lie In April, Akagami no Shirayukihime, Angel Beats!, and Charlotte.

Hmm.. School Live is up on my list, the characters are cute and the development is interesting. Another recent favourite is Kuromukuro, which is a netflix original. All time favourite would have to be Rurouni Kenshin. There's romance, action, comedy, drama, all that good stuff! It's a pretty lengthy anime, though it's nothing close to Naruto's length. Apparently there's 95 episodes, excluding the OVA series.

I really enjoyed "Full Moon Wo Sagashite" It's one of the very first anime I've ever watched that got me into the fandom. ^-^

Dragonball was my first and will always have a special place in my soul for it, but I think other then DB my top 3 are FMA: Brottherhood, SAO, and Case Closed

Back