Whats your favorite movie characters

I should mention I don't believe what they're doing is right of course, I just tend to find them more interesting. I'm not some sort of anarchist, I just find the mind of a bad guy to be more fleshed out at times. Seeing if they believe what they're doing is right or justifiable, or simply doing it for the sake of evil are two completely opposite ends of the spectrum, but can make for some good stories.
Couldn’t have said it any better myself. Villains can be so intriguing if they have a reason for believing that they’re the protagonist in their own story rather than just an entity of pure evil. Of course they’re probably up to no good, but a story can be made so much better by a fleshed out villain.

I love any badass female characters in any movie ever, but since Harry Potter is my favourite everything, my favourite movie character is probably Hermione Granger with Minerva McGonagall as a close second.

I loved Ko Shibasaki as Mitsuku Soma (the girl with the sickle) in Battle Royale (2000)
and (although this might annoy some Star Trek fans) I really enjoyed Benedict Cumberbatch as Khan in Star Trek Into darkness (2013)

More recently Henry Cavill's performance as Agent Walker in Mission Impossible: Fallout (2018) also managed to leave a lasting impression, especially in the latter half of the film.

I did to know.....thats your favorite movie characters cuz you know I just can't pick one so why dont you tell me

I can not pick st one. So i will just pick a few that were original to the move/

All the Characters from Kill Bill Vol 1 &2
Ham Solo , Princess Leia and Yoda (original Star Wars movies)
Indiana Jones
Dr. Evil , Scott Evil, Felicity Shagwell (Austin Powers 2)

Back