Whats your favorite movie characters

Draco Red

Flying Hero
I did to know.....thats your favorite movie characters cuz you know I just can't pick one so why dont you tell me

This is actually a very difficult question now that there are so many, but Robert downey Juniors Ironman is quite nice. Captain Jack sparrow is also quite good. So maybe between those two.

So many to choose from but my favorite movie character has to be Smaug from The Hobbit Trilogy.

I don't watch a lot of movies, but I am obsessed with one. How to train your dragon! I have to go with toothless from the movie. ^^

• Anton Chigurh in No Country for Old Men
  • Tony Montana in Scarface
  • Wolverine in the X-Men series
  • Rocky Balboa in the Rocky series
  • Ip Man in the Ip Man series
I wanted to avoid comic book characters since they exist in a whole lot of other mediums, but after Logan, Wolverine just did it for me.

The unstable, socially awkward hacker Elliot Alderson from Mr. Robot, but that’s a a tv show so if you demand a movie character I’ll say Loki from Thor and the Avengers cuz a have a soft spot for witty yet troubled antagonists who excell in cunning and manipulation.

Is it wrong that I've ended up relating more and more to the classic Disney villains as I've gotten older?

For me, a good mustache twirling villain is sometimes the best part of a movie, so I guess if I had to choose, it would be The Emperor for Starwars, just because of how delightfully evil he is.

Is it wrong that I've ended up relating more and more to the classic Disney villains as I've gotten older?

For me, a good mustache twirling villain is sometimes the best part of a movie, so I guess if I had to choose, it would be The Emperor for Starwars, just because of how delightfully evil he is.

EXACTLY. I always find myself enjoying the villains more than the heroes. I think for me heroes are just over done whereas villains can be so intriguing if they’re done right.

EXACTLY. I always find myself enjoying the villains more than the heroes. I think for me heroes are just over done whereas villains can be so intriguing if they’re done right.
I should mention I don't believe what they're doing is right of course, I just tend to find them more interesting. I'm not some sort of anarchist, I just find the mind of a bad guy to be more fleshed out at times. Seeing if they believe what they're doing is right or justifiable, or simply doing it for the sake of evil are two completely opposite ends of the spectrum, but can make for some good stories.

Back