What's your favorite thing about roleplaying?

I know everyone likes RPs for different reasons. For example, I love the different characters that are described during. It really puts a picture in your head! The universes described are fun too.
Being able to go into a world away from my own- building up nonsense laws and characters to fit in the giant ant-colony that is the world that they live in. You can shape everything in any way that you like, all while receiving pushes and pulls from other people; influencing your narrative in a natural manner.

I know everyone likes RPs for different reasons. For example, I love the different characters that are described during. It really puts a picture in your head! The universes described are fun too.
I love RP because it takes my, otherwise confused (due to ASD) mind of things and relax and be more me.

Allows to escape from this reality when I'm unable to for example go to forest. It kinda brakes the loop and lets my imagination take the wheel.

I love to be able to escape the real life’s miseries and troubles for a little while, haha.

And I have so many characters and stories in my head, I want to get out - and what is better than doing it with friends!

Honestly I love it as a creative escape to be able to explore worlds unlike our own ......be able to possibly make friends and even just share creative words with others and share love for fandoms

Back