Whats your favorite type of character to roleplay?

Boxaman

As the super handy title says, whats your favorite type of character to roleplay? Super goody two shoes, lawful stupid paladin-style heroes? Evil nefarious villains that have a super nice 'stache to twirl? Anti-heroes? 3edgey5me edgelords?

Mine are honestly heroes with some kind of internal conflict. Bonus points if the conflict stims from or creates TRAGEDY!

Whats yours?

Played so many male characters I've forgotten how to write girls, lol. Usually the boyish and young kind of guys. Sometimes I like playing the really old and knowledgable non-humans.

The first character I've ever roleplayed was an evil duke of a city that was determined to take over the world. So I guess that it kinda struck a chord in me and now I really love playing characters that are evil, mischievous and wicked.

I ususally play male characters in most roleplays. I am not good at writing female ones- but I do them on occasion.

I usually play female characters with very sassy and outgoing personalities. I've always wanted to play a male character but I haven't had the confidence to try when the opportunity arises.

Mostly qt grils and qt boyos. Overall I try to practice diversity even if I pull the same tropes time and again.

I try to be diverse in terms of personality type when I play characters, but I can only seem to manage that for canon characters. When I make OCs, they tend to be clumsy, cautious, and all-around well-meaning types if male, and more no-nonsense/intense if female. It's easier for me to break the mold if the setting is more mundane for me, I've realized.

Back