What's Your Favourite Genre of RP?

Fantasy is a favorite. I also like medieval as well. But I agree with @Axis if it has a good plot that engages me, I'm interested. If I can create within it, I'm into it.

Though I haven’t joined any RPs yet I really love fantasy. Especially ones where people have made up races that aren’t too OP and are well-made. Though that isn’t to say that elves, dwarves, fae etc are boring.
Supernatural and slice of life are fun to play together or separately.
I don’t like sci-fi but I don’t dislike it. For this genre, plot is what will draw me in.
The occasional romance isn’t bad as long as it’s not forced.

Though I haven’t joined any RPs yet I really love fantasy. Especially ones where people have made up races that aren’t too OP and are well-made. Though that isn’t to say that elves, dwarves, fae etc are boring.
Supernatural and slice of life are fun to play together or separately.
I don’t like sci-fi but I don’t dislike it. For this genre, plot is what will draw me in.
The occasional romance isn’t bad as long as it’s not forced.

I like fantasy too

I enjoy slice of life, fandom, or fantasy, sometimes romance. But I just enjoy creating a feeling and space for characters to exist in that people can relate to.

I like things based in modern or realistic settings. But primarily I'm into supernatural stuff.

Back