1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. New and confused? Can't post? Looking for information regarding account approval? Check out our website guide to see if any of your questions are covered there! If your questions aren't covered under our guide, post them up in your introduction thread or the help forum.
  3. Want to feature one of your roleplays on the front page? See here for information: September's Featured Roleplays.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. We are currently accepting applications for multiple staff positions. Check out our Site Announcements forum for details!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. It's time for another voting drive! As with previous voting drives we will be sending out voting reminders once a day for the first week of a new voting cycle. This helps to get a good position in the top rankings early on. For people wanting to help out around the site but who can't necessarily contribute in other ways, this is a great way to help out. I can't understate how important voting is. Almost all of our traffic comes from TopRPSites, and when we aren't in the top rankings, we don't draw in new users. So get on in there and vote for Storyteller's Circle!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. So as some of you may already know, we're looking to get the website's platform updated to the newest version of Xenforo. The newer platform (Xenforo 2) comes with a lot of solid features and bug fixes from the original Xenforo. To reach this end we have setup a donation campaign for people interested in helping out.
    Dismiss Notice

Returning User Whelp...i'm back

Discussion in 'Introductions & Departures' started by Kenico, Dec 8, 2018.

1. Kenico

Kenico Swordfreak and Master of the Pen

Needless to say I've had a hell of a year (don't ask please) but I've gotten back on my feet to get back into the RPing Scene! I'm tempted to either restart the Chronicles of Arktica or a reboot of War of the Beasts. any who are curious what those are and if the links are still there look em up. for now I'm just going to relax and re conceptualize. Laters.

2. Silence

Silence Anonymous Me Staff Member Benefactor Warden

Hey! Good to see you back. By the way telling people not to ask only makes them more curious. :) So, did you have a different username before? I want to say I recognize the username, but it also seems new. Maybe you were here only for a short time before you had to leave.

3. Kenico

aye I was. Did both RPs mentioned too. As for what caused me to leave. well. lets just say family problems lol

4. Silence

Silence Anonymous Me Staff Member Benefactor Warden

Ah, sorry about the family stuff. I understand that. Family stuff is the hardest. Guessing things are better, or you just need an outlet. We're all here for our own reasons. I gladly welcome all fellow writing nuts.

5. Kenico

thanks for that. Anywho, I'm thinking of redoing either War of the Beasts, but heavily modified or Restart ARktica. As for which I don't know yet.

Silence likes this.
  6. Wintergreen

Wintergreen The Heart of The Party

welcome back! it's nice to have more people on the site :)

Kenico likes this.
  7. Kenico

Glad to be back. In other news ive decided to reboot War of the Beast which you can see in the Interest check.

8. Wintergreen

Wintergreen The Heart of The Party

I've seen. I don't know a lot about it from what I was able to read. Maybe you could tell me more about it.

9. Kenico

basically its a High Fantasy RP where you play as a soldier in a mercenary company as they fight in a civil war between two princes vying for the throne. Think War of the roses but with Elves, Vampires, and a bit of magic. that old chestnut if you're interested ill be putting the OOC up then and youll get a better picture...i hope :p

10. Kenico

11. BrookeDi

BrookeDi Well-Known Member Staff Member Benefactor Warden

Welcome back to the fold; sorry to hear about the rough year. It happens, but as you're back I'm hoping the siutation has improved!

12. Kenico

It has. and im going to try either to restart War of the Beasts or a High Fantasy RP based in Norse Mythology