Where did you start?

I was shown roleplay on Gaiaonline.com and I kinda just took it away and loved it, and it will prob never go away.

Oh lord... Where do I begin...

I first started through a site called thelionking.com before migrating to MSN to RP with friends I had gained either from school or TLK. Joined forums over the years, including one that lead me to here and also RP now on World of Warcraft xD

I started ages ago on some game site that wasn't set up for it, but a friend talked me into trying out this weird story/writing game/technique thingy. I had no clue what they wanted me to do. :p Ended up loving it.

Heyo pals!

I'm wonderin where y'all started RPing and where. I started back with Google Plus those many years ago haha- What about you?

Back when Roblox still had forums was the vague start of it all, then to 4chan, then to Discord, and now here. Not the cleanest start, I'll admit, even now.

I was around during the days of the MSN groups replacement now completely defunct social media outlet Multiply. Was a bit of a step up from the trashy nature of MSN but not by much. I then drifted around some forums over the years.

Gah- this is a tricky one, lol. The first time I remember roleplaying- I think when I was a little kid. I was obsessed with Pokemon Black & White, among other things, and just, started irl roleplaying, but I got my first real online roleplay going a few years later as a tween on a site called RPChatz. Sadly I think that site is down now, but it was fun while it was up. I'm now still trying to find similar roleplay sites.

Back